Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs (672 Views)

IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu: How IPOB Lawyers Were Dribbled – Ejiofor Alleges / APC Ask PDP For 16yrs Of Achievement. Here Is Their Responds / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by EVideos: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Dr Chris Ngige narrates how PDP dribbled southeast for 16yrs over the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge until Buhari became president.

Dr Chris Ngige, the Minister for Labour who gave a detailed background of the politics of the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Ngige while speaking said, the ongoing 2nd Niger Bridge will have a flyover that will pass through Onitsha and drop at Ozubulu for those going to Rivers and Imo states, while another flyover will take those going to Awka and Enugu through Obosi and drop at Nkwelle Ezunaka by Onitsha-Enugu expressway.

He equally disclosed how he pleaded and convinced Mr President not to toll the 2nd Niger Bridge. He said President Buhari agreed with his submissions and ordered that tolls be removed from the bridge.

This interview and the revelation of the politics of second Niger Bridge will interest ever igbo man.

We must thank Dr Chris Ngige for the role he played in bringing the 2nd Niger Bridge to reality.

Watch the video and drop your comment.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0sq_0DYZZA

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by chatinent: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by FerdinandAbah: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2020
How about APC dribbling ASUU and Nigerian students
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by flyingpig: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2020
FerdinandAbah:
grin
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by Yebosola(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2020
FerdinandAbah:

Face d topic,why are SE youths hate thruth? Or was it because it came from Ngige not NK?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by ekesol: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Ngige is not telling the truth.

2nd Niger bridge was started during the tenure of Good luck Jonathan. As at the time Goodluck left office , Impact asesment and Pilling had begun. At the project was almost 15percent complete. If he says he convinced Buhari not to toll the Bridge that may be true because at conception it was designed to be tolled.
Atleast Give credit to Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by MadamExcellency: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Is Ngige not a PDP Governor for 3 years?

These people are taking Nigerians for fools.

Is PDP a name of person? APC Governors admire OBJ, Yardua and now Jonathan and yet politicians are shouting PDP as if it's a person or geographical zone in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Am glad our people are understanding that pdp is a stupid party
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by Bkayyy: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Are you sure this Ngige and other politicians are not in nairaland?
He is using my exact words "dribbling" for attacking PDP.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by longetivity(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Apc has been dribbling Nigerians for the past years too
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by Fahdiga(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2020
And Buhari continued from where they stopped. you want us to believe this Photoshop pictures
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by eyesofthegods: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2020
I know Jonathan mobilized contractors for the job. I also know work commenced before he left in 2015. It’s not a one day bridge.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by chozzy: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Very cheap lies from Ngige.

GEJ completed all the surveys, designs and other preliminary works
pertaining to that bridge.

Actual construction started in 2013 during GEJ's tenure.
Julius Berger had been working on that bridge since 2013 - two years before Buhari was sworn in.
About ten pillars were built

The only part I don't know about is the "tolling" because for a fact Julius Berger was meant to also
build toll gates
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Ngige Narrates How Obj, Yaradua & GEJ Dribbled SE For 16yrs by EVideos: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

For Three Weeks, Fulani Kidnappers Beat Me Twice Daily –freed Victim / Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari / "I Was The One Who Asked My Husband Out" - Activist Aisha Yesufu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.