Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari (678 Views)

The Coming Election Practically Becoming A Two-horse Race Btw Atiku & Obi / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Did you see Atiku condemned the atrocities committed by herdsmen? He will never say anything because of his political career.

Firstly he hated the way southern treating his people but he need southern votes most especially igbos.

Let this be know to average illiterate that Buhari and Atiku are the same they will even be communicating on this issues. Atiku can even go on extra mile just to protect his people he said that before.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Atiku is by far better
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
who dey bring this kind talk sef? atiku have many investment here and he likes money unlike buhari who said he doesn't want Nigeria money.atiku will want everything to work well for him to be cashing out big time without anybody knowing it
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
You are kidding right.my dad worked with. Atiku. And he can say much About him.
majamajic:
Atiku is by far better
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
From your statement I don't need to arguing with you .
dollytino4real:
who dey bring this kind talk sef? atiku have many investment here and he likes money unlike buhari who said he doesn't want Nigeria money.atiku will want everything to work well for him to be cashing out big time without anybody knowing it

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
You are kidding right.my dad worked with. Atiku. And he can say much About him.

My uncle worked with Buhari , u need to hear him talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by ivolt: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
There are clear differences between Buhari and Atiku even if they supposedly agree on herdsmen issues.
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by kingsavage: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aboki na aboki

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
They are the same and enemy of Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by Alba3: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Same Fulani; promoting same fulani's hegemony(full stop)
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
pls we are here to learn o!
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
As his slave right.nonsense kids everywhere
majamajic:

My uncle worked with Buhari , u need to hear him talk
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by tamdun: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Is it a crime for both party to present a southerner
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
They are the same enemy of west Africa. This fulani herdsmen has destroyed many home.
SuperBold:
They are the same and enemy of Yoruba.
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pdp fulani will discredited Yoruba people they will settle for fulani candidate then chosen one buffalo from southeast in 2023 as his running mate ...That's the logic you see that criminal called lamido. Accused Tinubu greed im wonder if Tinubu is a Nigeria president. Ewu
tamdun:
Is it a crime for both party to present a southerner
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
As his slave right.nonsense kids everywhere

Yes , just like your dad

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by Fahdiga1: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Atiku is a human while Buhari is a cow

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by fergie001: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
My father is a retired custom officer serving in different capacity.
I can see that you are advertising Dubai visa looking for who to scam someone that never been to airport claiming travel agent. .
majamajic:

Yes , just like your dad
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Its not necessary you spewing the shit boy.
Fahdiga1:
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
I can see that you are advertising Dubai visa looking for who to scam someone that never been to airport claiming travel agent. .

Am here for over 10 yrs .
I returned your abuse to u , why are u jumping up and down boy

U said your dad served under Atiku as a slave , I said same with my uncle that served under buhari

What's the problem with that ?
Do I need know road to the airport before I set up my business ?
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Will You shut up kid there is a probability that you lack home training.
majamajic:

Am here for over 10 yrs .
I returned your abuse to u , why are u jumping up and down boy

U said your dad served under Atiku as a slave , I said same with my uncle that served under buhari

What's the problem with that ?
Do I need know road to the airport before I set up my business ?
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:

If I set both of us on passport challenge u will start moving back to your hole now . Or if I put us on international airport challenge u go run , don't let it get to that level , I will disgrace u bro
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Will You shut up kid there is a probability that you lack home training.

Put a challenge then , let me use u as example
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Go and play with your mates.
majamajic:

If I set both of us on passport challenge u will start moving back to your hole now . Or if I put us on international airport challenge u go run , don't let it get to that level , I will disgrace u bro
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mention where you have visited and corroborate your claim with pictures.
majamajic:

Put a challenge then , let me use u as example
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Go and play with your mates.

Put up airport challenge bro , let's see how many u have been to , I will double that with proof
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Mention where you have visited and corroborate your claim with pictures.

U start first , if u do one I do 2
Una sabi disgrace una selves

Not everyone u see no NL is novice
And again never call a random person a scammer without proof , don't take advantage of it's a faceless forum be very careful about that
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by Rugaria: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
I have always suspected that Atiku is a fulani mole in the PDP! When he ran away to Dubai during his court challenge of buharis "victory", that was when I suspected that they injected him into the PDP to be confusing them there..
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:

Seems u created this thread to insult people ?
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Seems you want to hear words tonight
majamajic:

Seems u created this thread to insult people ?
Re: Tell Me Different Btw Atiku And Buhari by majamajic(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Seems you want to hear words tonight

Yes I need your challenge , let's settle this once and for all

U started it , let's finish it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Engage And Win Fulanis In War / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As Okorocha, Uzodinma Supporters Clash In Imo (PHOT / Sheikh Muyideen Bello Blasts Yoruba Obas After Sunday Igboho Resists Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.