Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts (898 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by copyrites: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2020
A migratory bird, peregrine falcon, that has flown all the way from Finland was allegedly killed in Delta state.

The death of the bird was reported in the early hours of the day by a Twitter user, @wakajugbe who stated:

the peregrine falcon was killed in a town called Ofagbe in Delta state. The bird flew all the way from Finland to Delta
State as the tag on the bird read "Museum 200L Helsinki Finland".

Many Nigerians including Nigerian rapper, Laycon, took to their social media page to condemn the yet to be confirmed killing of the bird.

https://twitter.com/itsLaycon/status/1332227784912089089?s=19

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Nigerians with their archaic mentality
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by Kosoco(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2020
See as the foot neat. This guy hand will just stain the foot sef

2 Likes

Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by Madibah(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2020
No joy for this country
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by Tenshades(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Kosoco:
See as the foot neat. This guy hand will just stain the foot sef

Lwkmd

grin grin grin
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by Tenshades(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2020
When humans themselves are not safe, you think ordinary innocent bird will be safe in Nigeria?
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Wildlife conservation in nigeria is done inside pot.
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by longetivity(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
NIGERIA and Nigerians are Killers of dream, every flourish things that comes from abroad are killied when they gets here
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by Dreadlock69(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2020
No blame my country abeg I no wan talk much
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by TheLasyBuddha: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Two years ago, a falcon was found in Jigawa, from Helsinki, which it had flew prior to its capture from the University of Helsinki 106 days back. It was released.

You see Nigerians? We are cursed. Someone may have caught one almost extinct creature for food, that's why we are like this.

I feel so sad for this bird. Today, my heart bleeds.

May it rest in peace. embarassed cry
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by CrazyCrane: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Una too like to kill animal for this country
Re: Bird That Has Flown From Finland Killed In Delta State: Laycon Reacts by SMI2020: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2020
How Una kill falcon Na.. falcon... FALCON...

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Quack Vets / The Major German Shepherd Lines (ryeopedia) / Check Out This Massive Pure Breed Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.