Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar (3998 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Ask Uche mefor
We wish him success in his platform
The guy dissapoint me.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by AskProf: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
engrchykae:
I never took uche mefor serious when I learnt he is from a particular part of biafra that loves money more than anything.
With ifeajuna betraying himself,we still held on.
Uche is just one man,even kanu is just one man

Pls, which part (State, LGA)?
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Dovegrey: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fake news no source no video yoruba muslim on the beats grin
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Christistruth00: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dovegrey:

Chinedu here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJiWZNfY6tI

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by cybernaut(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uche Mefor you are no body and you are not even important. Ipob pay you N2m every month and you are demanding for an increment then you called yourself a freedom fighter. Thunder fire you Uche. Please go and look for paid job for yourself animal

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Kinematics: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ipoo miscreants will be here to defend their dilector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Christistruth00: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kinematics:
Ipoo miscreants will be here to defend their dilector

According to Asari Dokubo their director was busy ministering to a woman in a hotel room in London when he gave orders to his IPOB followers in Nigeria to go and kill themselves.
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Kinematics: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Christistruth00:

According to Asari Dokubo their director was busy ministering to a woman in a hotel room in London when he gave orders to his IPOB followers in Nigeria to go and kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
cybernaut:
Uche Mefor you are no body and you are not even important. Ipob pay you N2m every month and you are demanding for an increment then you called yourself a freedom fighter. Thunder fire you Uche. Please go and look for paid job for yourself animal
The struggle does not stop because of Uche Mefor.

God bless Ohamadike!

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ndibunna: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dovegrey:

Ipob now starts and ends in Abia state.

Make una do the Biafra alone Biko.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ndibunna: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
grin
We are still on same page
Mefor is still fighting for biafra
Ipob same
Same destination is all that matter

We are not. We have liberated our son Mefor from the madness ravaging from Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

We are not. We have liberated our son Mefor from the madness ravaging from Abia state.
Oh
You are against my sweet nation biafra
Please shift am done

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ndibunna: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Oh You are against my sweet nation biafra Please shift am done

Uwa ka mma na nro.
Dream on ....from dream fm.
Not only sweet but bitter.. mtcheew
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

Uwa ka mma na nro.

Dream on ....from dream fm.

Not only sweet but bitter.. mtcheew
Every great thing start with dream,
Any other thing ?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Dovegrey: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

Ipob now starts and ends in Abia state.
Make una do the Biafra alone Biko.
Nonsense.
incase if you don't know 50% of south south are ipob

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ndibunna: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dovegrey:

What's my business with SS?
How is that my business.
The uselessness of ipob can be there and in Abia.
Others aren't interested.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by adekolaelect(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
mbaise1000:
what exactly does mefor want to achieve if all this thing we are hearing is true? if he had gone home peacefully and went about his personal business, people might have listened to him more but going into the biafra thing again smells of mischief, I will say that he has being compromised, I don't think he WILL get the following nnamdi kanu have and those that recruited him definitely will drop him at the right time too because it is clear that if he can betray nnamdi kanu and IPOB he can also betray hjs present recruiters at the right price.
I don't think anyone believes that nnamdi kanu is a saint and so there is nothing mefor will say that will surprise anyone, people are not looking at kanu and are not supporting IPOB because of kanu but because of his message and because of what they think about mefor's new friends, possibly ohaneze and the hausa fulani govt who are working hand in hand against igbos and everything igbo. I don't think anyone will follow mefor out of IPOB.
Best analysis from a typical brainwashed Ipob member

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by engrchykae(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
SlayerForever:

Smh. Too bad from you.
even with the demise of the ikemba,biafra is still there,
Ralph can sell his soul,it doesn't matter,kanu and his entire team can sell their selves,it still don't matter.
It's a Hydra,I have something I wanted to tell them,but I had doubts whether I can tell them such information,it shouldn't fall into the wrong hands,good a thing I didn't tell them on radio biafra.
What they don't know is that they have awakened so many people,it's too late to go back,what will soon happen is just exchange of baton.
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by engrchykae(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
WilyWily:

Don't go that way, what is happening got nothing to do with where he come from,
Uche is a good man, but reforms are needed in IPOB to make it more effective and these reforms affected his position .
Office of DOS and office of the Deputy are doing the same job, so to cut costs one have to close.
IPOB decided that office of the Deputy have to be abolished which they have done.
Remember that IPOB is a voluntary organization.
why is mefor too concerned about "position"?
Is it not that trait of individualistic disposition?
What's in it for me behavior.
He is very very unworthy to be in the frontline

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by SlayerForever: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2020
engrchykae:
even with the demise of the ikemba,biafra is still there,
Ralph can sell his soul,it doesn't matter,kanu and his entire team can sell their selves,it still don't matter.
It's a Hydra,I have something I wanted to tell them,but I had doubts whether I can tell them such information,it shouldn't fall into the wrong hands,good a thing I didn't tell them on radio biafra.
What they don't know is that they have awakened so many people,it's too late to go back,what will soon happen is just exchange of baton.

But it was an Anambra love of money issue for you in your last comment. Why the change in narrative now?
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by engrchykae(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2020
SlayerForever:

But it was an Anambra love of money issue for you in your last comment. Why the change in narrative now?

who mentioned anambra?
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by loopman: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

And your opinion don’t even matter

It still doesn’t rub it off of it truthfulness
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2020
loopman:

It still doesn’t rub it off of it truthfulness
A cockroach will always be guilty in court of fowl
Channel your truthfulness to your political leader
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Kinematics: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Dovegrey:

You can lie eh!. Its 100%

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Kinematics: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2020
SlayerForever:

Ihiala he goat. Anambala money ritualist so you are here

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by SlayerForever: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
engrchykae:
who mentioned anambra?

We're not stupid here. The other guy also called you out. It is too bad of you oga. But then again, continue.
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by SlayerForever: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Ihiala he goat. Anambala money ritualist so you are here
[/s]

cool

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Kinematics: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2020
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

cool

Chino the ihiala he goat. Hope you've eaten today

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by SlayerForever: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:

My father is a goat. Show me more pictures of our place

cool

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Kinematics: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2020
SlayerForever:

Yes I'm chino the ihiala he goat. Anambala mad cow

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christains Are Lesser Citizens - Asiwaju Tinubu / Kwara State University Declares Work-Free Day For PVC Collection / Primate Ayodele's 2011 Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.