Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos - Travel Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos (36833 Views)

See The Best And Most Sought Study Abroad Destination In Europe / Consult Us For Any Destination In The World / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

No it doesn’t. Includes a complimentary breakfast. I don’t know what that entails @complimetary breakfast, but I’ll find out soon. cheesy
Please find out and let me know. I'm thinking of a Christmas getaway location.

Thanks.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by wildlife9999(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Upon all this beautiful environmental we still key into Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by kambili999(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
SaintChukz:

Why are you sounding the siren alarm?�
lol

I'm amazed sir
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
DragonFire442:
Vanity is far better than Poverty.
Thunder fire Poverty.
help me tell those two righteous 89 and the new 100
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by LaReinaa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am not impressed, the place looks boring.. we have better resorts in Lagos sad

2 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SunriseW(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beautiful, calm, serene.
Would visit when I have money.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by shantti(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
I need a girl to take me to this place to chill for the weekend. i dont mind if she is just after my body, i dont mind at all cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by moorevic(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
you don dey find guy you go collect him destiny abi
saaphiere:
I need someone to take me out my Saturday is bored. Someone Who won't ask for something in return.
I stay in Port Harcourt. Woji precisely.

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by moorevic(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeria and there rectangular structures. It isn't as i imagined.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by waleadeagb(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sapphire,

I volunteer to take you out without any condition. All Nairalanders are our witness. Just send a note to wallrichy@yahoo.com now.....

saaphiere:
Taking me out does not mean wanting his money. I never asked for money.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need someone to take me out my Saturday is bored. Someone Who won't ask for something in return.
I stay in Port Harcourt. Woji precisely.
Eyah, sowi am in lag
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by 8BitGee(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
We had a nice time there although I'm unable to post more pictures. And like you, I really enjoyed the food and the recreational facilities. We played water polo, pool, football, basketball, tennis and danced all night on Friday.

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Gamesmart: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Not world class or anything special, but it seems nice, clean, well-kept, has good furnishing and is professionally [un-Nigerianly] managed.

Kudos to the management!

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by teebaxy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
It looks like some country prison yard
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Which babe go take me out nah ...I promise to marry her embarassed
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by WhyAWhy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
I had my honeymoon at Epe resort in 2017. Chai dem overfeed person oh. Very clean and nice environment. The staffs were quite professional too. They did their job diligently without lingering around or indirectly demanding "change"0 I enjoyed the pool and the daily servings of peppered snails

I spent my day ramming into my beautiful wife and my nights relishing the dishes

Gosh I miss that place

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by WhyAWhy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
I had my honeymoon at Epe resort in 2017. Chai dem overfeed person oh. Very clean and nice environment. The staffs were quite professional too. They did their job diligently without lingering around or indirectly demanding "change" I enjoyed the pool and the daily servings of peppered snails

I spent my day ramming into my beautiful wife and my nights relishing the dishes

Gosh I miss that place
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by enonche85(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
travelwaka:
As a foodie one of my favourite parts is the restaurant. The restaurant is a 5 star restaurant with beautiful artworks, lovely settings, nice furnishing and the most important Very very very Good food grin grin grin grin grin

Pls what are the room rates like?, I would really love to visit there.

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SoroSoke(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Taking me out does not mean wanting his money. I never asked for money.

Shey if he take u out, he go spend money?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Dijita: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am hoping you read this point of correction.

Epe is a very quiet town located off the Ibeju Lekki axis. It is a coastal town many of its residents are fishermen. No wonder the biggest fish market in Lagos is located in Epe.

Epe is not a coastal town. It is a riverine town. It is at the bank of Lekki lagoon not the sea. The Lekki mention here is the indigenous Lekki not old Maromko Lekki

Wikipedia
The coast, also known as the coastline or seashore, is defined as the area where land meets the sea or ocean,[1] or as a line that forms the boundary between the land and the ocean or a lake.[2] Around 620,000 kilometres (390,000 mi) of coastline are on Earth. Because of the coastline paradox, a coastline's exact perimeter cannot be determined.

The term coastal zone is used to refer to a region where interactions of sea and land processes occur.[3] Both the terms coast and coastal are often used to describe a geographic location or region located on a coastline (e.g., New Zealand's West Coast, or the East and West Coasts of the United States).

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
good write up thou,but the part you said most of epe residents are into fishing is a lie very far from Truth,epe is my home town in which I'm still living right now,so probably it's a few things I don't know about epe..not even this
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by chukzyfcbb: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
What was the total cost?

Cost should be put in perspective as well, lets weigh out options
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
waleadeagb:
Sapphire,

I volunteer to take you out without any condition. All Nairalanders are our witness. Just send a note to wallrichy@yahoo.com now.....

Sorry I saw it late.

Someone else did. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Dijita: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Olasunkanmi0101:
good write up thou,but the part you said most of epe residents are into fishing is a lie very far from Truth,epe is my home town in which I'm still living right now,so probably it's a few things I don't know about epe..not even this

True. She did not understand this because she was just a one day visitor. The fishermen responsible for the fishes been sold at Ebute chief are the people from the small towns on the bank of Lekki lagoon. There are lot of fishermen in Epe but majority of people in Epe are not fishermen. People from Epe that are fishermen are not even close to 5% of the population
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by folake4u(f): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gosh! If I leave Benin next year or next(hopefully)and go to Lagos, I'm so visiting this place.

So beautiful smiley
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by buchilino(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
cococandy:
That room in the thumbnail Looks clean and beautiful. wink

MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH THESE KIND OF PLACES IS THE ROADS. MOVING FROM AJAH TO IBEJU LEKKI OR EPE IS TERRIBLE. INFACT AFTER VISITING LA CAMPANA( HOPE I SPELT. IT RIGHT) AT IBEJU LEKKI, I PROMISED MY CAR NEVA TO PUT IT IN SURE AGONY AGAIN

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
buchilino:

MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH THESE KIND OF PLACES IS THE ROADS. MOVING FROM AJAH TO IBEJU LEKKI OR EPE IS TERRIBLE. INFACT AFTER VISITING LA CAMPANA( HOPE I SPELT. IT RIGHT) AT IBEJU LEKKI, I PROMISED MY CAR NEVA TO PUT IT IN SURE AGONY AGAIN
the problem with Nigeria
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Bluffly: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
We call a good standard of living a resort here in Nigeria
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Lovinghauwa: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Same too, it's a very beautiful place, that feeding ehn no lies, been begging husby for another trip
WhyAWhy:
I had my honeymoon at Epe resort in 2017. Chai dem overfeed person oh. Very clean and nice environment. The staffs were quite professional too. They did their job diligently without lingering around or indirectly demanding "change"0 I enjoyed the pool and the daily servings of peppered snails

I spent my day ramming into my beautiful and my nights relishing the dishes

Gosh I miss that place
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by rottenegg: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
200k setback minimum for only weekend moves! 2nights, feeding, drinking and transportation for 2... not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... / Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Agege Train Station Then VS Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.