Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay (1439 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

I learnt the hard way

You can imagine how she spoke with such wickedness

She will end this year in hospital and in great pains

That response has Fidelis Aganyi written all over it.

She's a he not a she. He has been in this business of scamming writers and freelancers for a long time now. He uses a hacked foreigner's fiver account to get jobs yet he still refuses to pay the writers he hires. He will meet his Waterloo one day. Next time insist on an upfront payment before accepting any job

1 Like

Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
dominique:

That response has Fidelis Aganyi written all over it.

She's a he not a she. He has been in this business of scamming writers and freelancers for a long time now. He uses a hacked foreigner's fiver account to get jobs yet he still refuses to pay the writers he hires. He will meet his Waterloo one day. Next time insist on an upfront payment before accepting any job

I see

Thank you for shedding more light on the issue. May thier end be swift
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by Divepen1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

This is the WhatsApp contact

https:///14085791671
I'll prefer the full format.
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Divepen1:
I'll prefer the full format.

I typed it but it keeps displaying the way it is itself
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by Divepen1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bertycoker:
obviously.
I've given him a go ahead to publish the book on amazon or elsewhere. I have no use for it.
Thanks
Please, provide:
- Proof of rejection from the main client ( A screenshot of the rejection message)
- Proof of order. This will ascertain the information is not forged.
-
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by Divepen1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

I typed it but it keeps displaying the way it is itself
Please, send it to my Inbox through by clicking my profile.
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Divepen1:
Please, send it to my Inbox through by clicking my profile.

Sent
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by DkJay: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2020
danolorunmo:

Wow! 7 days!!!

Lol. 7 days is not that impressive. I've written 10k words and 13k words in 24 hours. First was fiction, the other was non-fiction, research.
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2020
DkJay:

Lol. 7 days is not that impressive. I've written 10k words and 13k words in 24 hours. First was fiction, the other was non-fiction, research.

Shut it. Don't try to tarnish my image. 10k words in a day indeed. Maybe you think people are stvpid. Get your stvpid Ness off my thread abeg

2 Likes

Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by danolorunmo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
DkJay:

Well, big ups to you. I can't attempt that..
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
danolorunmo:

Well, big ups to you. I can't attempt that..

Don't fall for such lies.

1 Like

Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by FirstbornWds: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
DkJay:

What are you trying to prove? Regardless of the brilliance you think this displays, this isn't the right time to brag.

Your motive would be misinterpreted
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by DkJay: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
7BigSquids:

Shut it. Don't try to tarnish my image. 10k words in a day indeed. Maybe you think people are stvpid. Get your stvpid Ness off my thread abeg

Lol. The duplicity of your client must have taken away your manners and blinded you to the fact that there are people out there who are actually good at what they do.

Lemme tell you a short story:

>> November 1, 3 pm -- 14k words written out of a 25k ebook

>> November 2, 10 am -- 20k words written out of 25k words

>> November 2, 11 pm -- 25k words completed, together with editing, proofreading, and formatting for e-publishing

My point? Get out of your head and open your mind.

I'd show you more examples but if you ain't convinced by now, nothing I ever say will
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by DkJay: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
FirstbornWds:

What are you trying to prove? Regardless of the brilliance you think this displays, this isn't the right time to brag.

Your motive would be misinterpreted

Noted.
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
DkJay:

Lol. The duplicity of your client must have taken away your manners and blinded you to the fact that there are people out there who are actually good at what they do.

Lemme tell you a short story:

>> November 1, 3 pm -- 14k words written out of a 25k ebook

>> November 2, 10 am -- 20k words written out of 25k words

>> November 2, 11 pm -- 25k words completed, together with editing, proofreading, and formatting for e-publishing

My point? Get out of your head and open your mind.

I'd show you more examples but if you ain't convinced by now, nothing I ever say will

Continue deluding yourself. 10000 words a day. Continue your nonsensical rambling. Full
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2020
DkJay:

how do you guys write 10k words daily?.. Please enlighten me. Research, editing takes time
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how do you guys write 10k words daily?.. Please enlighten me. Research, editing takes time

Don't take such fulls seriously. Even 4000 words a day is hectic not to even say 5000 words

1 Like

Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by DkJay: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

For the idiot who is doubting me, I just took a writing test to see how fast I am.

Let's even take it down to 50 Words Per Minute. 50WPM gives you 50 * 60 minutes = 3000 words in an hour. So for me, 10k words in a day is actually me being "lazy", if I can do 3k words in one hour. I should be able to do better.

I'm not, by any standards, the fastest. But I've had experience over the years that brought me to this point. The trick is to practice, practice, practice.

To be able to write that much in a day, speed is one of the most critical factors.

If you're doing research, you need to spend a few hours reading about the topic you're writing on. I usually do 3 - 5 hours research first. I take notes along the way. When I'm sure I thoroughly understand the topic, then I start writing.

I have an outline already, so it's fairly easy for me to do.

Some close-minded bigots won't believe it, but I read over fifty books during the lockdown period. I can read fast, and I can type fast.

Fiction is easier because it stems from personal creativity. Research, on the other hand, takes more time.
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
DkJay:

For the idiot who is doubting me, I just took a writing test to see how fast I am.

Let's even take it down to 50 Words Per Minute. 50WPM gives you 50 * 60 minutes = 3000 words in an hour. So for me, 10k words in a day is actually me being "lazy", if I can do 3k words in one hour. I should be able to do better.

I'm not, by any standards, the fastest. But I've had experience over the years that brought me to this point. The trick is to practice, practice, practice.

To be able to write that much in a day, speed is one of the most critical factors.

If you're doing research, you need to spend a few hours reading about the topic you're writing on. I usually do 3 - 5 hours research first. I take notes along the way. When I'm sure I thoroughly understand the topic, then I start writing.

I have an outline already, so it's fairly easy for me to do.

Some close-minded bigots won't believe it, but I read over fifty books during the lockdown period. I can read fast, and I can type fast.

Fiction is easier because it stems from personal creativity. Research, on the other hand, takes more time.

You will meet huge misfortune in this life you stvpid full. If you want to brag about your lies you can feel free to that anywhere away from my thread you eediot
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by DkJay: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Another great motivator for typing fast is if you're going to get paid well for your services.

Vanity also inspired me. I enjoyed being the fastest typist in the family. But when my sister overtook me, I went back to practice. I've used Mavis Beacon for over 7 years.

Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing is a great app for system if you want to improve your typing skills
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Oga leave my thread alone and go about your hypocrisy elsewhere
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by EejaeIsbae: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
BertyCoker and DjKay is the same fool.Stop humoring him 7BigSquids.He is mocking u

1 Like

Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
EejaeIsbae:
BertyCoker and DjKay is the same fool.Stop humoring him 7BigSquids.He is mocking u

Hmm. Okay
Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by sangresan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
DkJay:

Clap for yourself for trying to fool yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Voice Recognition Software For Those Who Love Writing / Bookcraft Ltd. (publishers) / Writing Jobs That Pays 100naira Per Story You Bring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.