Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) (56994 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Be Careful This Hot Season, See Specie Of Snake Killed In My Backyard (photos)

I was just trying to have a peaceful nap this afternoon when I heard my neighbors wife shouting seriously, I rushed out immediately only to find our gateman trying to kill a very long snake, this is the second time this week this has happened and our neighbor says it due to the hot weather as the snakes are looking for a cooler place to stay.

I don't even know what specie it is but this one is long and was trying to enter the kitchen through the window. undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Authority1o1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Okay...

That's the dreaded Orura which sends an unfortunate soul to grave with a simple—but yet deadly—bite.

Let's learn to be making use of torch at night especially while visiting the toilet and going out at night. These creatures are far more sinister than can be known.

I can't seem to remember the proper English name. If I put more concentration I will remember it, but too much on my mind now.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by JAOS(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
lala food is ready
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
This was the one killed earlier this week, though smaller but is still the same specie. What specie is this?

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by thorpido(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
That could be a cobra.

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Omo see better meat. Guys, let's be careful. God will see us through all dangers.
LIKE if you believe that 2021 will be better.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Corroro: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Op you need to keep your environment clean and clear all the bushes around you so you don't give snakes a room to hide.

Meanwhile... Is that a TECNO Camon 12 air camera you used to take that shot? E clear o

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by thatkindthing: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala for who go kill snake wife and child o grin, snake daddy is definitely coming for you

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by selfdefence: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
So because your neighbor's wife shouted you now decided to kill the snake? What exactly did the snake do to you sef? undecided. Nigerians will always kill anything that comes their way, now you're asking which specie it is when you could have easily taken it to the nearest zoo or animal center for research. This African mentality is pathetic. undecided

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by YangaBabe: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Isn't that a Cobra
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by thundafire: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
U killed lala delicacy oh,dis time of the year with hard economy, anything u give am,him go say u do well.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by thundafire: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
sureinfo:
This was the one killed earlier this week, though smaller but is still the same specie. What specie is this?
if u had a very close up picture,I think it's a rat snake not a poisonous one.

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Snake kingdom are in pains now

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
You can't even get a close shot
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by paduzman: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
How Laslasticlala and his guys will react once they see this snake post grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by paduzman: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
selfdefence:
So because your neighbor's wife shouted you now decided to kill the snake? What exactly did the snake do to you sef? undecided. Nigerians will always kill anything that comes their way, now you're asking which specie it is when you could have easily taken it to the nearest zoo or animal center for research. This African mentality is pathetic. undecided
what are you even saying sef So make the snake bite am first before him go kill am?

25 Likes

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by paduzman: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:
You can't even get a close shot
him no wan make e bite am na grin cheesy

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by rowland545(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
R u sure u joined in killing d snake??

Y can't u go close and take a proper picture.

Anyway wahala for who no sabi kill snake

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lala your favorite thread is here. Move this one to the promise land and I should forward thee another snake thread very soon.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
it is easier for this post to enter front page, than for ASUU to call off strike today

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by DuduParaPara: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
The snake is too small for lalasticlala to look at it and send it to the promised land.

OP try and kill the daddy snake maybe it will be bigger cheesy

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by McTominay(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bro, check your compound, rats are leaving there. The snakes came for the rats, do the needful.
Saw similar snake this morning observing a rat in front of my gate. I was clearing a bush just in front and heard the squeaking noise of the rat, lo and behold I saw the snake.

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
This looks like a Rat snake. They are not deadly, but its a good thing that you killed it.

To avoid a future occurrence, please clear out all bushes and liter in and around your compound, drop garlic and bitter kola at strategic locations and dont move around blindly at night.

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
lalasticlala. come and see food
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Okay naaw. Thanks for the advice!
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by ATEAMS: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wonders
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ahhhh!
These snakes escaped from Finland museum. angry angry

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin Op no pot of soup?
Lalastic.lala and is crew isn't happy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Diamondniyi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Join me if you are tired of seeing snakes on the front page

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by olisefom: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
I killed 2 within 3 days in my backyard

Old Macdonald had a farm / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible