Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) (57033 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sorry for your loss , many Dogs are more loyal than those who call themselves people / friends these days

I hope you get over mandy soon and get another one , adult or puppy

proprince:
I also killed a Cobra snake on wednesday night at my backyard. My 6 months old dog (mandy) got into a fight with the snke, on getting there, i saw my dog carryng the snake with mouth, before i knew it, the snake made a fast move and gave my dog a very fast bite on the nose, i quicky killed the snake.

15 minuts later, my dog was laying down very weak, rushed her to the vet Dr that night and she was given injection.

Getting to yesterday morning by 10AM, my dog died after urinating blood and i later noticed my dog became paralysed.

MANDY i will miss you always.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

That's the dreaded Orura which sends an unfortunate soul to grave with a simple—but yet deadly—bite.

Let's learn to be making use of torch at night especially while visiting the toilet and going out at night. These creatures are far more sinister than can be known.

I can't seem to remember the proper English name. If I put more concentration I will remember it, but too much on my mind now.

na confirm Igbo man you be, na orura be that and na their season be this, very fast and venomous

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
odeyinugbolahan:
[b][/b] NB

I killed this snake yesterday right inside my compound

This is a garden snake.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by richard69(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2020
And you had to empty a bag of salt on the poor thing? Na earth worm?
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Godslave(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Pepper soup... grin
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2020
sureinfo:
Be Careful This Hot Season, See Specie Of Snake Killed In My Backyard (photos)

I was just trying to have a peaceful nap this afternoon when I heard my neighbors wife shouting seriously, I rushed out immediately only to find our gateman trying to kill a very long snake, this is the second time this week this has happened and our neighbor says it due to the hot weather as the snakes are looking for a cooler place to stay.

I don't even know what specie it is but this one is long and was trying to enter the kitchen through the window. undecided

na inside bush una dey reside?
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Jacku: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Na Camon 12 you take snap this pic? This is beautiful!
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by gaiusolayinka: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2020
This looks more like the eastern green mamba, very venomous snake. It killed its prey by standing on a point. It is more active at night. And multiple bites from this monster without urgent medical attention means death.
So this being should be killed on sight.

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by lesson44: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2020
How this news worthy?
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Meteng: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Naija funny die! See as dem secure gas cylinder
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2020
thundafire:
if u had a very close up picture,I think it's a rat snake not a poisonous one.
You just killed the mum!!!
Daddy is coming for you guys!!!
You have a snake colon in your house or around your house!!!
Be very kiavul
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Authority1o1(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
prince2pac:

na confirm Igbo man you be, na orura be that and na their season be this, very fast and venomous

Nwanne mmadu.

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by shoprite: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
thatkindthing:
Wahala for who go kill snake wife and child o grin, snake daddy is definitely coming for you

Guy . . .just try and be a little bit nice na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
U put salt on it. Nigga its a snake not a worm
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Authority1o1:

Nwanne mmadu.
daalu nwanne, ubochi oma

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by PattyMike(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Lala oya do the needful
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by andelawhite: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ah! this snake bad o! make we dey careful this heat period o.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
We just have to be very careful this period
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Mohbola(f): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
One has to be very careful
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by NightFood: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Corroro:
Op you need to keep your environment clean and clear all the bushes around you so you don't give snakes a room to hide.

Meanwhile... Is that a TECNO Camon 12 air camera you used to take that shot? E clear o
no be lie, the camera clear but it's nothing compared to the Camon 16 premier
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by NightFood: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jacku:
Na Camon 12 you take snap this pic? This is beautiful!
the watermark says Camon 12 air
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Josywhyte: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Snakes don't stay in cool places but hot places...cos their skin is always cold
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Corroro: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
NightFood:
no be lie, the camera clear but it's nothing compared to the Camon 16 premier
it's not a comparison na, the Camon 16 premier is an upgrade and more of a high end device
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by selfdefence: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
ceejayluv:

She must have been Shouting "Jesus!!", Then maybe give testimony on how she defeated an evil serpent "sent" from her village enemies to destroy her destiny.
abi? grin
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Corroro:
Op you need to keep your environment clean and clear all the bushes around you so you don't give snakes a room to hide.

Meanwhile... Is that a TECNO Camon 12 air camera you used to take that shot? E clear o
yes it's the Camon 12 air
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
thatkindthing:
Wahala for who go kill snake wife and child o grin, snake daddy is definitely coming for you
abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sleekfingers:

na inside bush una dey reside?
no o, but bush surround us sha
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
odeyinugbolahan:
[b][/b] NB

I killed this snake yesterday right inside my compound
wow, this is another specie entirely shocked
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by sureinfo: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
dairykidd:

No be every snake u go dey kill na.. even him bite u nothing go happen. Its non-venomous. Those are house snakes na rats them they hustle chop
abeg make him no bite me yet o

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Jacku: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
NightFood:
the watermark says Camon 12 air
so the Camon 12air also has a camera good as this? That's nice.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Corroro: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
nice, great camera this device got
sureinfo:
yes it's the Camon 12 air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.