Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) (56990 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
When you rent an apartment, endeavors to keep the surrounding neat.

Most tenants don’t value people’s houses.

2 Likes

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
At my work.place same type of snake killed by a neighbor

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by hector: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Op, why are your feet like that? Are u bleaching? Oh please stop it! I can't understand why a man should even bleach. It's pathetic!!!
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
0p, That your neighbour sef be like say you dey thief her gas. I see as she secure her cylinder n me because of u
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
selfdefence:
So because your neighbor's wife shouted you now decided to kill the snake? What exactly did the snake do to you sef? undecided. Nigerians will always kill anything that comes their way, now you're asking which specie it is when you could have easily taken it to the nearest zoo or animal center for research. This African mentality is pathetic. undecided
She must have been Shouting "Jesus!!", Then maybe give testimony on how she defeated an evil serpent "sent" from her village enemies to destroy her destiny.

2 Likes

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
sureinfo:
Be Careful This Hot Season, See Specie Of Snake Killed In My Backyard (photos)

I was just trying to have a peaceful nap this afternoon when I heard my neighbors wife shouting seriously, I rushed out immediately only to find our gateman trying to kill a very long snake, this is the second time this week this has happened and our neighbor says it due to the hot weather as the snakes are looking for a cooler place to stay.

I don't even know what specie it is but this one is long and was trying to enter the kitchen through the window. undecided

No pepper soup nee
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
That shirtless niqqa dey bleach sha.....see em led
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Stop typing like a fool. There's a high probability that the snake in particular is venomous
selfdefence:
So because your neighbor's wife shouted you now decided to kill the snake? What exactly did the snake do to you sef? undecided. Nigerians will always kill anything that comes their way, now you're asking which specie it is when you could have easily taken it to the nearest zoo or animal center for research. This African mentality is pathetic. undecided
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin
Wahala be like bicycle
hector:
Op, why are your feet like that? Are u bleaching? Oh please stop it! I can't understand why a man should even bleach. It's pathetic!!!
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
This particular snake is harmless.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by smile11s(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
All that cage for gas cylinder?
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
sureinfo:
This was the one killed earlier this week, though smaller but is still the same specie. What specie is this?
No be every snake u go dey kill na.. even him bite u nothing go happen. Its non-venomous. Those are house snakes na rats them they hustle chop

2 Likes

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
see leg like roasted yam
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by YorubaMod(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Clear any bush around ur house.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by waleadeagb(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
You need to be extra vigilant cos for you to have 2 snakes killed within that your area mean that there is something luring them out to the vicinity. Probably there is a bush burning close to you or there is a hole close by where the snakes have taken residence, so once in a while when everywhere is quiet, the snake will stroll out to look for food. You need to fumigate the house and surrounding very urgently but meanwhile, don't allow small children to play outside for now until you fumigate the compound. That snake is a cobra and it's very venomous.
Please be careful and watchful especially at night.....

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by yom2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
sureinfo:

I was just trying to have a peaceful nap this afternoon when I heard my neighbors wife shouting seriously, I rushed out immediately only to find our gateman trying to kill a very long snake, this is the second time this week this has happened and our neighbor says it due to the hot weather as the snakes are looking for a cooler place to stay.

I don't even know what specie it is but this one is long and was trying to enter the kitchen through the window. undecided
ur place must be close to a canal or forest

1 Like

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Species (not specie)

Stay safe!
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by vr0xen: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adewale1603:
it is easier for this post to enter front page, than for ASUU to call off strike today
Haba
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
hector:
Bros you leave snake wey you go focus on, Na person leg you dey look. It's more or less like scrutinizing the messenger instead of the message.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by ifiokbenzy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
wink my bro if u're tired of d snakes, just use rat poison3. Both rat&snake vanish. Then clear ur compound, take ur waste basket far from resident.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Your compound is too dirty, had similar issue at my former place until I ravelled the reason why we keep killing snakes almost every week in a fenced compound and the answer is rodent. Rodent has access to the compound to feast on our respective refuse and this attract snakes who likes to hunt...

Holy Gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtrRng9VfQ
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Pigmy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
sureinfo:

I think this is a Gambian squirrel.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Brian47(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lol did she pour salt on the snake ?
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mr. Op, ever heard of something called "Fumigate"?!!...

Keep killing and posting pictures on FP... We shall see how many of such deadly reptiles you can exterminate with sticks and machete... Don't go and do the needful.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Innocent snake can not even stroll out and come back home in peace again. Which kain wahala be this n.a.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by proprince(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
I also killed a Cobra snake on wednesday night at my backyard. My 6 months old dog (mandy) got into a fight with the snke, on getting there, i saw my dog carryng the snake with mouth, before i knew it, the snake made a fast move and gave my dog a very fast bite on the nose, i quicky killed the snake.

15 minuts later, my dog was laying down very weak, rushed her to the vet Dr that night and she was given injection.

Getting to yesterday morning by 10AM, my dog died after urinating blood and i later noticed my dog became paralysed.

MANDY i will miss you always.

4 Likes

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by odeyinugbolahan(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
[/b] NB
sureinfo:
[b]Be Careful This Hot Season, See Specie Of Snake Killed In My Backyard (photos)

I killed this snake yesterday right inside my compound

2 Likes

Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Bbass1990(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
just this small snake you removed ur cloth ,what about if its python.
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by Passionate888: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Reptile seek warmth
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Caught and killed a very green one in my compound too , the mofo was sneaking in through the fence , honestly i was scared, i have a baby who just began to walk , i have poultry at the back of main building, a snake entering my compound is a NO NO

i blocked the hole in the fence, bought sniper and other chemicals, mixed them and sprayed the whole house including the fences, today i employed a two guys to cut all the bush and trees in the building next to mine ( uncompleted and abandoned over 5 years the owners have not shown their face)

But it's better to be safe than sorry

Olorun o ni je ka soriburuku o
Re: See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sniper works right ? the problem is not my compound , it's the building next to mine, but i've done justice to the bushes there
Angelfrost:
Mr. Op, ever heard of something called "Fumigate"?!!...

Keep killing and posting pictures on FP... We shall see how many of such deadly reptiles you can exterminate with sticks and machete... Don't go and do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Macdonald had a farm / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.