Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped (4038 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / Austin Tam-George's Mother Kidnapped In Rivers / Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by LagosBoy1: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jimoh Ibrahim’s mother kidnapped
NewsMar 21, 2011

Mrs Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim, 68, mother of billionaire businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim was Sunday night at 9pm woken from her sleep by four armed men who took her away.
The four men had earlier told the gateman that they were family member. Mama who had earlier returned from the St Pius Catholic Church, Igbotako where she worshiped till evening was held at both her right and left hands by two of the armed men who threatened to shoot the gateman if he raised alarm.
As at press time, no message has been sent to her family members by her captors who did not allow her to take her phone along with her. Meanwhile the children including Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim have started arriving at Igbotako where security agencies are being liaised with.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/jimoh-ibrahims-mother-kidnapped/
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by akoraye(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
o mase o!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Rhino5dm: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
This must not be unconnected with Aliko dangote, that guy is bent in doing anything to frustrate his enemies grin grin grin

Its time to pay tithe. lol

*Nna mehn this one na big catch o, chei!*
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
I pity dis old lady,
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
I hope the federal govt is taking the issue of kidnapping serious lest the president mum fall a victim too cos these kidnappers are becoming too daring. Though i expect someone like jimoh to have better security in place but i hope they find d old woman soon and alive.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by HighChief4(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

This must not be unconnected with Aliko dangote, that guy is bent in doing anything to frustrate his enemies grin grin grin

You might have a point there, going by how he dealt with IBETO
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by DisGuy: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
you guys are pathetic, Dangote is Teflon, your watery business man accuse him of everything under the sun when they can compete

if its not poision it is demarketing, or monopoly,

with all the phds and foreign degrees these competitors claim to have even with their own people in power you keep accusing Dangote cos you cant match him

Dangote and Jimoh are not in the same league!

this is political stunt, otedola has pulled it with assassination accusation, i think Adenuga has done the same thing too

this guy cant afford to be out of the picture for too long
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Ayoobscom(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2011
Suspicions are however more sinful in every ramy-moreover what should be inching is not accusation but questioning the reaction of federal govt to the kidnaping gut that has unfortuantely clothed our street,

untill the president himself is kidnapped--our leaders are so blunt eyed and insensitive
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by eghost247(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Pointless Accusations!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by metrixauto: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2011
Why would you accuse anybody (Dangote),are u guys member of police or SSS,why would you make accussation,wen no investigation has been made by Securities agents or the approprite authority,i believe you are a loyallist of Jimoh Ibrahim,we just have to be fair to everyone on this forum
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by distinkt1(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2011
Mehn,diz country ain't d ish.who next,mrs GEJ?bt rli,dose guys don hama well if na money be d aim
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by distinkt1(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2011
Mehn,diz country ain't d ish.who next,mrs GEJ?bt rli,dose guys don hama well if na money be d aim
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by yilleng: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

What has dis got 2 do wiv anytin? Go blow ur tambourine some place else!

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by LesbianBoy(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2011
Oboy dey don hammer be that o!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no matter the amount they tell him he must pay if not him mumsy don die be dat  sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Antiscam1: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
Sorry jimoh,u too sud ve a taste of d common man plight! after all u ve joined d opposite league 4 yrs now!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Gbenge77(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
goodluck to him
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Afanna1: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
Kidnapping has increased in ondo state.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by sirp2007: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
We should stop accusing pple for flimsy excuses, wht has kidnapping Jimoh`s got 2 do wht dangote?hw much is he goin 2 make 4rm it or wht point will he be drive home by tis act.
wht we should be clamouring 4, is for our govt 2 act fast against these kidnappers.not point fingers at d pple without proof
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by kristonium(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

imagine the level of intellectual deformity!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by DisGuy: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
I think Rhino is just being sarcastic

distinkt@:

nah she is too fat, will probably slow the car right down or stink up the whole place those starving sss Alsatian will be on their track in no time!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by mekay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
I hope the security agencies act fast
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Thirst4Lif: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
What a cowardly act! Why pick on a 68 year old woman! If someone has a problem with Ibrahim, they should approach him and discuss it like a man!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Abayomin70(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
nice one kidnapin jimoh ibrahim moda is nice
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by cvibe: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
But why would a billionaire have watery security for his mother?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by eros(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2011
This is a sad development indeed.

@ Abayomin70

How would you feel if i said your mum deserves to be kidnapped? At the end you get what you wish others. So be careful on how you wish others evil.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by eros(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2011
This is a sad development indeed.

@ Abayomin70

How would you feel if i said your mum deserves to be kidnapped? At the end you get what you wish others. So be careful on how you wish others evil.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by mrofficial(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
grin grin grin

They are sure to make enormous cash from this one.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by Sunofgod(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
At least the 'Guy' wont have to run go borrow money.

Cant see it costing him more than N50 Million.

He should see it as wealth redistribution.

And when she is released put in place better security for her.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by babaowo: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2011
Kidnappers please my mother is in Buckingham palace oooo!can you ppl help to kidnap her ??please! She is too stubborn lol.insecurity nation called naija lol?kidnappers if u there try my mum u go hear wennn lol
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2011
Billionaire left with his mum with just gateman ?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by otokx(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2011
The gate man should be arrested for negligence on 3 counts.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by ifyalways(f): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2011
otokx:

The gate man should be arrested for negligence on 3 counts.
Why?
He for collect the bullet or sacrifice him life?Im assuming that gateman = baton,catapult,cutlass,bow,arrow and jazz. lol
I could be wrong though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Just Burnt Down A Chinese Factory As A Warning To China / Safety tips against Armed Robbery and kidnapping / Another Suspected Cultist Killed In Ilorin By Rivals [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.