Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? (1302 Views)

USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, / South East Issue Is Beyond SARS But Combine DSS, Police, Army, Fsars Brutality / As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by tollyboy5(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Bad Governance is not the key.

Nigerians living in good countries abroad are also into yahoo yahoo
What's the percentage? We have more Nigerians doing legit job oversea compare to Nigerians here.
Everyone is a criminal including civil servant. I'm talking about reality not one sided or being partisan
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by capitalzero: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2020
If Nigeria starts executing corrupt politicians, crimes will reduce .
SARS was set up to fight yahoo guys but armed robbers.
Efcc should do needful in fighting internet crimes.
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by Tony142: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Bros you think iTunes card are yahoo boys?? Seriously?? The last thing I'll do is to argue with a apc zombie on this forum.... go and talk to top business people who are into buying and selling of things like cars,.. properties.. etc

I'm sure the amount of money brought into this country yearly via cyber crime is enough to pay off Nigeria's international debt

yahoo boy spotted
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by Tony142: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2020
IamPlato:
even in rich countries we still have robbers.

stop fooling yourself.

No mind am
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by sammy329(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Pecuman:
There is no point in arguing in this stupid thread.

Just Ignore this thread everybody so that it sinks to the bottom.
So you are supporting crime undecided undecided
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by Difrent: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
Go and ask economists.. yahoo boys are the ones covering Buhari's ass.. or you think theres money in circulation in this country.. ?? Smh..

When you want to tackle a problem.. start from the root of the problem.. can a family of 5 survive with 90 thousand naira salary currently in this country?? .. and yet you see companies paying 30k .... smh... I will never be a slave to this failed state

@bolded i align with your thought , i tell people that if government allow Yahoo forex inflows legally, Dollar will crash and may even become one naira to a dollar

however i disagree with the second part of your submission, why do you think most white people have small family? its because Large families are only for rich and affleuent people who can actually afford to take care of a large family no matter the economic situation, why would a poorly man keep a large family?,,,i see a lot of poor people raising large number of children from meagre incomes and i wonder if some people like suffering or what?
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by haffaze777(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Bad governance can not end yahoo yahoo.

Nigerians live abroad where there is no bad Governance and still do yahoo yahoo.

Wasn't hushpuppy in Dubai doing crime, what stops him from getting a job like others.

How about the 96 Nigerians caught doing fraud in the US

They live in the land of opportunity and still continue doing fraud
God bless you for this,Do you think they know that bad governance is not root cause of yahoo yahoo?they know,they won't just accept
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by GeoAlex: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
undecided
If you know how much boys bring from China and the USA everyday, you will know that Yahoo is not only saving these boys but even Nigeria as a who...

And let me be very vivid, end yahoo and see cultism, robbery and kidnapping increase in the South, since work no dey, Yahoo is like an industry, one of the biggest, lucrative and highest employer of Labour in Nigeria, it keeps the boys busy because an idle hand is the devils workshop...

Ps.. Majority of people condemning Yahoo are only angry that they don't have the opportunity to be involve in it as yahoo requires a lot of training and problem solving and smart brain ( it's not easy scamming these whites) give any of those people shouting end yahoo the formats and the opportunity to be involve in cybercrime and see 90% of them grab the opportunity with both hands.

1 Like

Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by Pecuman: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
sammy329:
So you are supporting crime undecided undecided

The best answer to a fool is silence
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
guy if I see how or where to go learn n do Yahoo Yahoo....I go join n do it....
I dey even find who go teach me now sef!
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by helinues: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
haffaze777:
God bless you for this,Do you think they know that bad governance is not root cause of yahoo yahoo?they know,they won't just accept

It be like you dey chop that thing oo.

This one we no see your break light... grin
Re: End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? by haffaze777(m): 4:09am On Dec 28, 2020
helinues:

It be like you dey chop that thing oo.

This one we no see your break light... grin

Na one suegbe mod dey take me do practice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Policemen Die While Coming Back From Ebonyi War Zone / Update:uk Govt Gives Outline On How IPOB Members Can Apply For Assylum-- Sahar / Britain Plans ''Absolutely HUGE Trade Deal'' With Nigeria - UK Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.