Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army (33585 Views)

General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by merits(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good one
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Why was he singled out among those promoted?
He shouldn't be promoted because he's representing Army at the judicial panel?

Nonsensical.

How did you come to term that he was promoted because he represented the army in a panel and how did you know it was only him? You think the NA is your family gathering without organisational structure?

If you bothered to read at all, you answer is there staring you in the eyes but no. Na to dey jump up and down like opolo.

Because the one is under the spotlight and his life has become newsworthy, you jump to conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by mike8804: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
that was his price for betraying his region

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by uuzba(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
And then

Doesnt he deserve his promotion?

Can we seprate his job and his attendance on the panel.

So he shouldn't be promoted or what?

There are criteria in the army for promotion, as long as he meets them, i don't give a damn.
Is it now he they will promote him?
Why can't his promotion runs be done without our knowledge?
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by erico2k2(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
And then

There are criteria in the army for promotion, as long as he meets them, i don't give a damn.
So bross u believe one panel will go against a people who can overthrow the FG? ahah even the Fg cannot go against the Army
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by DSC7: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
helinues:
Congratulations sir.
Forward ever

When will u be promoted

Cos u ve been at the forefront defending them.....

Abi dem no dey promote BMC zone Bs?

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by 2cribz: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ogun kill u there,baztad scammer. But u get data to dey spam nairaland with all your crappy shitz
Dasuy24:
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 3_1_3_5_8_38_6_09 first bank
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by omenka(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
And then

Even my friend's brother, General Utsaha, was promoted. But with the headline, trust gullible Nigerians to think the promotion has anything to do with EndSars.

I suppose even though he is eminently qualified for the promotion, he should have been stepped over because he serves on the panel.

Our press ehn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Pimine: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dominion202:
Blame Buhari not Nigeria Army for 20/10/20
The acted on instruction of the C-In-C
Aswearugaaad

Ama resist the urge to call you what you are!
So cos your president asked them to kill unarmed citizens, they did eh? What does that make them? The loyalty of the Army should lie with the Nation and not one useless individual who calls himself president.

Would the American army kill their citizens for any bloody president? Would any reasonable army?

Nicca call a spade a fvcking spade. The Army is as useless as your president!! They both vampires!!!
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
congrats to him
my uncle was promoted too from Navy captain to Commodore
The lord is faithful!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Femeto: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Compensation for the job well done done enter.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
byinks:
What has endsars protest achieved actually ?

WAIT.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by duality(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
This kind of thead is the hate speach we are talking about
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by ThatFairGuy1: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

How did you come to term that he was promoted because he represented the army in a panel and how did you know it was only him? You think the NA is your family gathering without organisational structure?

If you bothered to read at all, you answer is there staring you in the eyes but no. Na to dey jump up and down like opolo.

Because the one is under the spotlight and his life has become newsworthy, you jump to conspiracies.
Assimilation is your problem. Now Go back and read again, you will see it's a h
rhetoric question
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
dre11:
Ibrahim Taiwo, officer representing army at Lagos judicial panel, promoted to major-general

https://www.thecable.ng/ibrahim-taiwo-officer-representing-army-at-lagos-judicial-panel-promoted-to-major-general

Nigeria doesnt have external war or threat of military invasion. So why do we have a huge Army?

How do they earn ranks and medals if they dont fight wars?

Answer - They earn ranks by suppressing protests and killing citizens.

I recommend we either collapse police and make army do police job, or we collapse army and make police secure peace with our neighbors.

Keeping both is redundant because it means citizens have double chance of getting killed by police and if that fails then by army.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
mike8804:
that was his price for betraying his region

not so....hes a member of the 39th regular course NDA

all his course mates that passed the promotional course were all promoted to maj Gen and it's equivalent in Navy and Airforce

so he's not the only one promoted

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by McTobe(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
There is only one correlation between his holding brief for the NA and his promotion. That correlation is that he is intellectually sound hence the reason force hq permitted him to defend the Army in the first place. That does not at the same time mean that he was promoted for defending the Army. From what I saw of his performance he is very sound, no doubt he is of the Intelligence Corp

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
While the soldier that warned his colleagues not to shoot at protesters is probably languishing in jail,

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Mars16(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
For lying.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Mars16(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
For lying!
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Never4getU: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
It ended sars operations and reduses police brutality. Some months back, sars used to be the nightmare of young Nigerians but due to endsars protest sars is no longer in existence, not only that, protesters demanded increment for Nigerian police personnel. In a short story, all five demands have bn met according to liar Muhammed.

byinks:
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by McTobe(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
True, the loyalty of the Army should be to the Constitution and by extension to the Nation-State Called Nigeria. Because there will be many Presidents, many Generals but one Country
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Ama resist the urge to call you what you are!
So cos your president asked them to kill unarmed citizens, they did eh? What does that make them? The loyalty of the Army should lie with the Nation and not one useless individual who calls himself president.

Would the American army kill their citizens for any bloody president? Would any reasonable army?

Nicca call a spade a fvcking spade. The Army is as useless as your president!! They both vampires!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by oruma19: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigerian army promotes people that are loyal to the establishments, not people who actually work. They are all Generals without war. No Nigerian military officer deserves to be promoted because they are all officers without war. They leave the wars for the junior officers and other ranks but they get all the promotions.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Reward for lies.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by Farki: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeria the backwards country.

Where terrorists get fed, celebrated and released.

Where journalists and protesters are killed and arrested.

Where soldiers get promoted for dishonesty.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by solonazzy: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Standing5:
In a country not known for meritocracy.
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by solonazzy: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
byinks:
hoodlums have been empowered with weapons and police are still scared... Every man for himself as we head into dec
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army by mclorenzo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Reward for the Lekki massacre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.