Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name (49960 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Juliusmomoh: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2020
post=96514665:
Igberetv and bad news are like 5 and 6 @Juliusmomoh
U don rest finish ba ? grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by ORIAYO70(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2020
EBMedia:
Man Stabs Partner To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name (Photos)

A Nigerian man has been accused of stabbing his partner to death for refusing to register her new car in his name, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Ngozi Ikebuaso alleged that the man carried out the act with the help of his 16-year-old nephew. It was learnt that the deceased refused registering the car in the man's name, on grounds of him not paying her bride price even though they've been co-habiting for 8 years.

Ngozi Ikebuaso wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100003199854657/posts/3857821447667812/?app=fbl

You saw the writting on the wall, cohabiting with a man that did not pay your bride price close to a decades...
That is a red flag alone....cos if he truly loves you he would have done that long ago....

But my thoughts was Igbo don't cohabt unless the prices was fully paid...

Anyway the man is as mean as devil..
Cos of car killing your spouse to be, n the lady still feed you

Lazy igbo man...
The vehicle will still be what u will cruise n tire y killing her...

And as for the nephew you will never see good in life again....
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by NaijaCover(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

U don rest finish ba ? grin grin
I'm back now
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Juliusmomoh: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2020
post=96517299:
I'm back now
Wait o ... U sure say ASUU won call-off strike ? ... U send it to me through email...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by NaijaCover(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Wait o ...
U sure say ASUU won call-off strike ? ...
U send it to me through email...

I dey enjoy cool dollars from Blogging business
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Raysleek: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2020
angelfallz:

1. Why do you need women to rate you?
2. What kind of women would make men not to rate women in general?
Answer number 1= my wife, my sister, my daughters are all women. I work hard and provide to meet their every need. Not waiting around for them to feed me. And in celebrate their every achievements and support their dreams instead of being jealous and seeing it as a competition.To maintain the natural order of the world. Go to twitter and see how the feminist coven are turning men to trash, labelling all men as opportunists, rapists... and all what not just because of really horrible experiences they have had.

Answer number 2. The kind of women that use their body more than their brains. And also the ones that see men as their only means of livelihood.
Kudos to a the hardworking and supportive women out there. To women that have given their children, husbands, family and friends hope despite the challenges. To the ones that have made men to become men of vision and helped to make dreams become reality like the lady that was murdered. These are women of virtue. They dont sit around waiting for things to happen, they make it happen LEGALLY.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Juliusmomoh: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2020
post=96518213:

I dey enjoy cool dollars from Blogging business
To blog in nigeria is very stressful ... Note dat.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by crisycent: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Coward
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by angelfallz(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Raysleek:

Answer number 1= my wife, my sister, my daughters are all women. I work hard and provide to meet their every need. Not waiting around for them to feed me. And in celebrate their every achievements and support their dreams instead of being jealous and seeing it as a competition.To maintain the natural order of the world. Go to twitter and see how the feminist coven are turning men to trash, labelling all men as opportunists, rapists... and all what not just because of really horrible experiences they have had.

Answer number 2. The kind of women that use their body more than their brains. And also the ones that see men as their only means of livelihood.
Kudos to a the hardworking and supportive women out there. To women that have given their children, husbands, family and friends hope despite the challenges. To the ones that have made men to become men of vision and helped to make dreams become reality like the lady that was murdered. These are women of virtue. They dont sit around waiting for things to happen, they make it happen LEGALLY.

Wow, so you're bothered about what some feminists think about men.
Okay let me ask you, why is it that when women commit rape, they don't also label all women as rapists?
Why is it that when women manipulate men and steal their money all women are not labelled manipulators and gold diggers?
Just yesterday a woman butchered her own mother, I didn't see anyone labelling all women as butchers.

Men have terrible experiences with women too.

Guy you have a self esteem problem, if you're so bothered by what a bunch of women say about your gender.

Be proud that you're a man, and stop allowing the wailings of a few women emasculate you.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by purples25(f): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Brutal creatures full of spite.

R.I.P to this poor lady.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by ijayebonyi(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by ibechris(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Men like this can only have time to have sex but not job.

See the way he just wasted that beauty woman away.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
cococandy:

You will still blame her if she goes for a rich man and the relationship fails or she does as a result of it: You’ll say it’s because she was a gold digger who ignored hustling and growing men for a ready made man.

You guys hate women so much and the disheartening part is that you don’t know it. It’s just a normal everyday thing for you. Disgusting.
yes going for a hustling and growing man is different from a jobless scrub....how do you cohabit with a jobless looser? who does dat
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Raysleek: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
angelfallz:

Guy you have a self esteem problem, if you're so bothered by what a bunch of women say about your gender.
This is where I will advise you to stop mentioning me. You dont me and if during a simple exchange of views you will be making insultive assumptions then it shows you are still a child in your thoughts and we are not on the same wavelength. Try to grow up, dont seize every opportunity to throw jabs cos it makes you feel good. It's just crude and childish.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by angelfallz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Raysleek:

This is where I will advise you to stop mentioning me. You dont me and if during a simple exchange of views you will be making insultive assumptions then it shows you are still a child in your thoughts and we are not on the same wavelength. Try to grow up, dont seize every opportunity to throw jabs cos it makes you feel good. It's just crude and childish.

I stated a fact not an assumption.

You can choose to work on your self esteem or not it's your choice
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't mind them. They'd rather giveaway prick than do something reasonable with their lives.

grin if only he hadn't murdered her. She would still have been enjoying his pr!ck. For how long has he been jobless yet she choose to stay. WHY?

Shugavee:
So a lady talked abt sex n said it cant keep a guy i wont speak 4 men but hell yeah sex can keep a woman!!! Sex is the only thing that can make a woman stick to a broke nigga praying he will make it one day!! Sucking my pussy till i cum, f*cking me hard n smacking my ass etc!! Hv a scrimp d*ck n no cash!! N watch how women run 4 their dear lives!! grin

grin https://www.nairaland.com/4332439/sex-keep-woman-ladies-dont

Pocohantas. Some ladies should stop feeding jobless men all for the sweetness of their pr!ck grin. This guy pr!ck too sweet for the babe that's why she no get sense for how many years?

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Raysleek: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
angelfallz:

I stated a fact not an assumption.

You can choose to work on your self esteem or not it's your choice
Noted, thanks.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by NaijaCover(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

To blog in nigeria is very stressful ... Note dat.

You have started again
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by ibkayee(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
jaxxy:

A jealous person actually.
Lol I said men intentionally
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I said men intentionally

Why? Only men are capable of such act??
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by akbonus: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Na the woman be im work, e go remain to turn prepaid meter come position imsef inside her vagina.

Nature wey give men muscle and testosterone know why. Na make them use am hustle, come do giveaway for us. When they are not working, the energy would be going to their prick or mouth, the result is disastrous. grin

lol, i am a man but you more than right on this, i hate lazy and jobless men who are feeding on women and still go ahead to disrespect them,not stopping there they want to control them on top their money.
Would a man be happy with a woman that he spends so much to take care of, give a good life and she ended up disrespecting him/ no man will take that rubbish
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name by Unrated900(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Jobless and jealous.

A dangerous combo.

The only thing he owns is his dic.k.

See his soured face

Your blother be the guy naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.