Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors (33498 Views)

Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by flyingpig: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

That's politics. We will take it like that. We don't even mind the zamfara guy talking because we know it's because our govenors voiced out their displeasure at the gold mining. Our anger is at that flyingpig who's yapping his mouth.
Guy, zamfara, abia, enugu are joining APC
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Blackking98(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

I said go and eat. You are under your father's roof and be making noise here everytime.

Mtcheew.
See this one waiting for his mother's food barking orders on NL. Make I jam u for road. Na Janet you go collect. Clown
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Blackking98(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Guy, zamfara, abia, enugu are joining APC
Sooo?
How does that affect the SS?
We should fry beans?
Edo was once an APC state, so what special thing did it bring to the SS?
Create your topic's without insulting the South south you uncultured riftraft
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Ndibunna: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

See this one waiting for his mother's food barking orders on NL. Make I jam u for road. Na Janet you go collect. Clown

I said go and eat. You are under your father's roof and be making noise here everytime.

Mtcheew.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Blackking98(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

Mtcheew.
I see your sense is under your armpit. Better go and eat and stop slyly telling us you're hungry. Unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Ndibunna: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

I see your sense is under your armpit. Better go and eat and stop slyly telling us you're hungry. Unam ikot

Boy I said go and eat. You are under your father's roof and be making noise here everytime.

Mtcheew.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Blackking98(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

Boy I said go and eat. You are under your father's roof and be making noise here everytime.

Mtcheew.
grin old fool. I know you're hungry, Better go and hustle or better still beg your relatives for survival grin
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by flyingpig: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

mynd44 dominique oam4j lalasticlala unam ikot means bush meat and is an assault. I hope your eyes don't escape this.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Ndibunna: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

grin old fool. I know you're hungry, Better go and hustle or better still beg your relatives for survival grin

So you are this hungry and be running your mouth.

SS bla bla bla bla making noise up and down.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Blackking98(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

So you are this hungry and be running your mouth.

SS bla bla bla bla making noise up and down.
Umahi bla bla bla shut up your black lips and do something better for yourself. Rascal
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by shaw2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
What do you see here?
Hatred
Disunity
Tribalism
Nigeria was never one and can never be one
Cat and dog can't be friends
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Ndibunna: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

Umahi bla bla bla shut up your black lips and do something better for yourself. Rascal

Eat good food boy
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmm the Sharia man...
he is seen the future of Sharia in Nigeria as a whole
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Philipxxxx0: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Give us the name of the Anambra man that own the gold mining company in your state.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Sparky01: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Give us the name of the Anambra man that own the gold mining company in your state.
so that you can kidnap him abi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Dansuqi: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blackking98:

undecided I de hype your state, na Still Cross riverian like u go come scatter am. Ha grin
So you are even less relevant in the scheme of things than ebonyi but yet Akwa Ibom is part of your folks major problem? Sha that's a topic for another day.

Am just being objective.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Emmasnoop(m): 3:22am On Nov 28, 2020
APC OR PDP THEY ARE ALL THIEVES,THEY ARE ONLY SUCEEDING BECOS THEY ARE RULLING FOOLS WHO VALUE THIER LIFE MORE THAN THE FUTURE OF THIER CHILDRED.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Freedom00000:
As 2020 is coming to an end and due to the financial crises many people faced during the recent Pandemic,

So I've decided to do something Crazy as a Payback to my society!

I want to teach people for 'FREE' (give them the SKILL-SET that would make them earn like A PILOT for life) on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible)

That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

Hit me up on my WhatsApp *0*8*1*8*5*1*1*4*2*2*1 and let's get started now.

#OneLove.

Na God go punish you Mr. Payback
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by authority2006(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Ahmed0336:
He spoke the truth.

those condemning him are PDP governors. what will it cost them to call him on phone to get accurate report of things concerning gold mining in his state before spitting rubbish on media? BTW the highest investor is from ANAMBRA state.

Matawalle defection to APC is 83% at the moment.

They simply wanted to use disinformation to drive home their agitation for resource control like it's that simple. Bunch of ignorant pricks
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Princeiniobong(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Jones4190:
PDP are in recession since 2015
d take over shock them gan,
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Philipxxxx0: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Sparky01:
so that you can kidnap him abi grin grin
what the man said may not be true, just propaganda, if he means it , let him give us his name. One northern man has oil refinery in Imo state, and his name is everywhere, so they should provide his name too.
Re: Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
sheu01:

You kip on spreading fake news but listen to what d Zamfara Gov said, he said his fellow PDP Gov's shd have confirmed d report from him wheda its true or not cos they belong to d same party. They are d first pple to spread fake news. The Zamfara Gov is right as per his statement here. SS PDP Govs are also playing politics with their fellow party member as a gov. With d statements SS leaders mentioned, militant can start bombing their facilities but u blamed Buhari or Zamfara Gov
You have a point. But there is no difference PDP and APC. Nigerian politician are good at politicing everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.