Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran (50781 Views)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by IJOBA2: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Depressed101:
do you have any evidence that the attack was not carried out by MOSSAD? Reason with brain not not red oil opone
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START BURNING IBO BUSINESS IN THE NORTH undecided
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by IJOBA2: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Depressed101:
red oil na im full your own head
STOP CRYING BRUH, I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE TRULY DEPRESSED sad
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by stanluiz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mossad has been assassinating iran nuclear scientists on iranian soil, yet iran cannot do anything. Does it mean iran internal and external security is too week to detect and capture the assassins.

You can't try this in Russia, China or north Korea and go Scott free. It impossible.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Depressed101: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
STOP CRYING BRUH, I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE TRULY DEPRESSED sad
grin you might be more depressed than me. Who knows. I think you should start taking your brain problem serious. See a doctor

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by oluwasegun007(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
12rev:

Hmm when we cant manage a simple refinery efficiently?

Abi oooo

Immediately we start the nuclear reactor, I move straight to Togo.

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2020
ZACHIE:

So, MIGHT is now a verb?
Well done!!!!!!!!

'Might' is a modal auxiliary verb, sometimes called helping verbs because they're not main verbs. Some words in this category include may, can, must, might, shall, will, should, would, could. Have a good day.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by trutht828: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT MOSSAD CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK

Then your comprehension is very poor.

He said "might"

Looks like it is your head that is filled with relaxer.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

I don't get you. Did I say anything wrong?
it’s not every vessel on thats Nairaland is full...some may have never heard of the word ‘Mossad’
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by IJOBA2: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Depressed101:
grin you might be more depressed than. Who knows. I think you should start taking your brain problem serious. See a doctor
DEPRESSED MAN IS NOW ASKING ME TO SEE A DOCTOR grin WHAT AN IRONY
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Whyem15: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2020
CelestineNelson:

Guy let me tell you what you don't know sir

This birthplace of Persian civilization was once one of the favorite tourist destinations in the world. This all dramatically changed in 1979 when, because of enormous pressure from religious fundamentalists, the shah of Iran fled the country and was replaced by Ayatollah Khomeini. Today, charges of state-sponsored terrorism, among other hostile acts, have caused many to fear the intentions of this proud nation. For example, Lebanon-based Hezbollah (which means party of God in Arabic) receives its major financial support from Iran.9 The U.S. State Department has presented evidence that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) has played an active role in undermining Iraq by funneling arms and fueling the insurgents. Thousands have been killed because of the IEDs (improvised explosive devices) and the more sophisticated EFPs (explosively formed penetrators)both manufactured in Iran. Plus, there is the fear of nuclear weapons in the hands of a nation that has publicly called for the destruction of Israel. In 2006, the United Nations adopted Resolution 1727, imposing sanctions on Iran for failing to halt its uranium enrichment program. The Iranian regime has not only ignored the worlds outrage over its nuclear ambitions, but it has also blatantly forged ahead. By early 2009, the International Atomic Energy Agency reported that the nation had enough centrifuges, reactor-grade nuclear plutonium, and weaponsgrade uranium needed for an atomic warhead. When you combine this with the fact that Iran has successfully tested its highly accurate
Shahab-3 missiles with a range of over twelve hundred miles, you can only imagine the consequences. Israel is just nine hundred miles away!

Iran has a nuclear program going on

Since 2009 and they've still not built a single nuclear bomb? Isn't that enough to convince the world that they don't have intentions of using their nuclear programme for harmful purposes?
Who should we trust the most with nuclear weapons, a country that hasn't attacked any other country for over 200 years or the one that has attacked all her neighbors and their neighbor's neighbors in her 70 years of existence?
Lmao, you mean Iraqi insurgents lack the technical know-how to build IEDs and have to get from Iran when our own Bokoharam/ISWAP makes them here like kites?
Hezbollah is a political party by all international standards and there is nothing wrong in a country funding a political party in another country. Only Israel and US calls Hezbollah a terrorist organization and thanks to the trashing Israeli troops received from volunteers of the party on the two occasions Israel invaded Lebanon.
The country that undermines Iraq the most is the United States. They invaded and destroyed the country while lying to the world about non-existent weapons of mass destruction. Early this year, the representatives of the Iraqi people in the Iraqi parliament voted to demand that US leave their country, several months after, US still run several military bases in the country, so much for freedom and democracy.
The Islamic revolution was a popular uprising returning the country to civilian rule after US plotted a coup to remove the country's democratically elected president Mohammed Mossadegh and installing an absolute monarchy over the people of Iran. So much for freedom and democracy.
How is the Islamic revolution different from the Arab springs widely supported by the west? You don't get to choose who gets democracy and who doesn't.

You ever sit down and think about what the US/Nato did to Libya without flying into a rage? You think Iranians will fold their hands and expect you to do the same to them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by ZACHIE: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Who's your English teacher?
Well done!
Come is a verb
Came is not a verb

May is a verb
Might is not a very.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by ZACHIE: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

'Might' is a modal auxiliary verb, sometimes called helping verbs because they're not main verbs. Some words in this category include may, can, must, might, shall, will, should, would, could. Have a good day.

Modal auxiliary very changes it's primary classification. .
Regular verbs, irregular verbs, auxiliary very, whatever, language users are quick to understand verbs as doing word.
.CAME is a word. It is not a verb
May is an unusual Verb. Agreed. So unusual that you have
MAYED
MAYING
MAYINGS.

But

Might doe not have

MIGHTED*
MIGHTING *

We have different sources of information. Note.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Greenback:

What a nice person you are!!!! Please keep up this spirit,God bless

My person, the way some people dey attack innocent person you'll think the 'victim' is related to either Buhari or Shekau . I hail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Burstit:
Oh jeez, see innocent question.

I fear fear as the guy carry vex attack me like say na me make foodstuff and petrol prices go up. Good morning from here.

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Whyem15:

There are no such things as the highlighted phrases. Trust me, if Iran had nuclear weapons or a program towards achieving that, they will command the same respect as North Korea and these terrorist countries will keep their hands to themselves. The word "weapons" was added to the story by western media to legitimize and justify the cowardly act.
That said, Iran's internal security is very wack and they should start improving on it. There are lots of traitors in the country that can be used for such acts. Those and suspicious Americans/Europeans should be closely monitored and whoever is a threat should be neutralized. The western world will definitely scream human rights violations but better that than to allow them to kill brilliant Iranian minds.

Donald Trump has a lot to gain from this, it will reduce the hope of Joe Biden returning to the deal and make him look tough on "rogue nations"
As for Netanyahu and MBS, they will try their possible best to provoke Iran into a war before January 20. Many more assassination attempts sabotage and attacks should be expected. Israel can even go as far as attacking Iranian nuclear sites. They have a blank check from Trump to do anything right now.
Are you aware "IRAN" signed a weapon deal agreement of Mass destruction with the USA government during the OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION? The agreement was to stop the production of weapons that could cause mass destruction which made use of uranium. That agreement undermined their development over the past and has reduced progress if not by now they will have gone past north Korea.
Trump came and terminated it, so he broke the said agreement. Iran has increased uranium production so to produce more weapons.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by richeeyo(m): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
You just a fool, if you know the history of the middle east, you would never think twice before mentioning MOSSAD
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by kachi19: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2020
dermmy:

That's the handiwork of Mujahedin-e-Khalq (MEK). An Israeli/American sponsored terrorist organisation based in Iran. They receive funding from Mossad and CIA to carry out terrorist attack, Sabotage and assasination inside Iran.

then he's right. The death was Sanctioned by the Moussad cos this isn't a terrorist attack it was a precise assassination
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Reelblack: 2:19am On Nov 28, 2020
dermmy:

I don't think Israel have the balls to do this. The aftermath won't be good for Israel and the region Israel knows this that's why Netanyahu has been lobbying America to help his country do the dirty job. An America under a sane president won't even sanction an Israeli airstrike on Iran but anything is possible with the lunatic Americans have in the whitehouse.
Israel should not be able to annex Palestinian lands without repercussions, guess what, they are still doing it till this day. Israel can do whatever they please.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Reelblack: 2:25am On Nov 28, 2020
onyechez:

Are you aware "IRAN" signed a weapon deal agreement of Mass destruction with the USA government during the OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION? The agreement was to stop the production of weapons that could cause mass destruction which made use of uranium. That agreement undermined their development over the past and has reduced progress if not by now they will have gone past north Korea.
Trump came and terminated it, so he broke the said agreement. Iran has increased uranium production so to produce more weapons.
Oh yeah, Trump the savior, idiot. So the UNited states can make nuclear weapons, but Iran cant?
More so, the deal involves the United States auditing whatever Iran is doing with their Nuclear Program which keeps them in check if anything. Now that your savior has dismantled it, the US has no idea of what The Iranian Nuclear Program is up to, hence the assasination . Set Awon Lai Mohammed.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
MOSSAD is so efficient that u wont see any single evidence to pick
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Reelblack: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2020
lastempero:

Israel i know does not need America's go ahead order to strike iran,check the history of mossad and their ruthless assassination, they dont care as long as it's about their country's security. And i support them on this, dangerous nations like iran shouldn't possess nuclear weapon and the fact that they threatens Israel openly gives israel o other option and talking about sane president, obama was on seat when israel was bombing iran's nuclear site as at when due.
Are you being willfully ignorant or what? Do you side the fact that Israel is taking and killing multiple Palestinian lands every hour? But yet, Iran that has never attacked anybody is the dangerous country. People are mad gan o. If you don’t even know what’s happening, at least do some concrete non biased research.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by sangresan(m): 3:25am On Nov 28, 2020
And when Iran retaliates with car bombings involving Jews and Americans, then una go start hearing stories of how the Iranians are terrorists...
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Trump in collaboration with MOSAD .... This is one of the numerous reasons we need to keep Trump in that seat beyond 2020... He will always checkmate terrorist
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by sangresan(m): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Trump in collaboration with MOSAD .... This is one of the numerous reasons we need to keep Trump in that seat beyond 2020... He will always checkmate terrorist

Assassinations and counter-assassinations have been going on in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf even when Trumptard was still in 'diapers'.....So, he hasn't achieved anything.

Besides, the Jews are terrorists...How is Trump checkmating them?
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Chekwume16(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2020
I don't argue with people that reason with their emotions. Goodbye with your ignorance.
BigBrother9ja:

Keep fooling yourself.
Isreal is only still existing because USA is backing them. So, you think Iran doesn't have nuclear weapon already?
I laugh in your stupîdity...
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Chekwume16(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Mr researcher. Have you ever heard Israel threatening to wipe out Iran. How many times have Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Everything Israel does is for her national security because they feel threatened by words and actions of Iran. How many terrorist groups are sponsored by Iran to attack Israel everyday. Mr researcher.
Reelblack:

Are you being willfully ignorant or what? Do you side the fact that Israel is taking and killing multiple Palestinian lands every hour? But yet, Iran that has never attacked anybody is the dangerous country. People are mad gan o. If you don’t even know what’s happening, at least do some concrete non biased research.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by HRMK: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2020
WHY NOT PROVIDE HIM SECURITY DETAILS IF SO SPECIAL TO IRAN?ARE THOSE IN GOVT NOT PROTECTED?I WONDER OOOH....
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by BigBrother9ja: 4:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Chekwume16:
I don't argue with people that reason with their emotions. Goodbye with your ignorance.
Lol
Emotions kee you there.
Most Nigeria Christians are so ignorant and oblivious to the affairs state a of Israel.
Their senseless obsession is just based on the pre-historic jargons they read in their story-book Bible.
70% of more Isrealites are Jews. They don't even give a shǐt about you Christians. Christains are minorities in Israel, their population is not even up to 5%.
You people need education.

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by sirdick17: 5:09am On Nov 28, 2020
dermmy:

I don't think Israel have the balls to do this. The aftermath won't be good for Israel and the region Israel knows this that's why Netanyahu has been lobbying America to help his country do the dirty job. An America under a sane president won't even sanction an Israeli airstrike on Iran but anything is possible with the lunatic Americans have in the whitehouse.

Israel is trying to force iran to react before Biden enter white house......
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by sirdick17: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2020
ipobarethieves:
wink Good riddance to BAD TERRORIST cool

May God give u wisdom
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Mos sad gaaan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.