Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,989 members, 7,838,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. (4064 Views)

Just In: Obaseki, Yahaya Commissioned Five Projects In Benin City / See What A Prophet Was Doing In Aba City Road- PICTURES / Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
EmekaA125:

Not just one picture. Brown roof old structure is very very common in all Yoruba land/SW. The ones in Ibadan dey learn work where Akure own is. Same as Oshogbo, Ijebu-Ode etc. Aparteof GRA and Estates in those places I mentioned, majority of the locals live in those brown roofs though the structures have been in existence for years unlike Igbos that started its development after the civil war.
I can now see that you are history revisionist. Which one is SE started developing after the Civil War.
Below are
1. AROCHUKWU in 1901 after the British captured here
2. ONITSHA before the war
3. ENUGU before the war
4. ABA before the war.
One thing about you people is that you find it hard to figure out how Ndigbo become this successful.
There was never a time we were mates with yoruba people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by survivor10(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2020
tutin:
shocked

Is this the kind of place people live in?

Osogbo is actually the best place in the state, and the state capital at that.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2020
leksite120:
It's obvious that city like osogbo, Ibadan , Ilorin are very old hence, they've a lot of old houses, or do u expect us to destroy our father's house? Since those cities are very big compare to yours, we still have more than enough lands to build on. They're our ancient houses, it's just common sense, Europe, Middle east still have some very old structures, does that means they're undeveloped. We have a lot of land to build our modern houses on, a lot.
Then show us the new side that you people are staying.
Mind you I've been to all SW capitals including Osogbo with her wide main road and one mall plus that big head of Oduduwa in their round about

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Are you still speaking grammar while this city stares us in the face?
Here's Oshogbo

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Here's Oshogbo
Stop showing us main road. We know the deal. Show us a full skyline encompassing more than 4km of the city. For example. Enugu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:
Stop showing us main road. We know the deal. Show us a full skyline encompassing more than 4km of the city. For example. Enugu
Is how you showed yours different from mine? Meanwhile, this is Enugu with WHITE ROOF

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Is how you showed yours different from mine?
Meanwhile, this is Enugu with WHITE ROOF
It is different from yours. That is coal camp. The poorest neighborhood where immigrants live. You know we segregate very well down here and it was represented in the low right corner of the first picture. Look again it is 0.8 percent of the city. Reason why you didn't see it at glance.
But yours, muddy city is 95 percent of your cities.
Moreover, Coal camp will be demolished very soon. It has outlived her usefulness. It won't be there in the next five years and the immigrants especially the hausas will be looking for another place to inhabit

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by tartar9(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Stop posting falsified nonsense statistics and take a look at Abeokuta, which is the capital and the most developed city in Ogun state
Data- that's the ultimate decider,it is what's used anywhere in the world to compare growth.
You reason like one big illiterate.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2020
tartar9:

Data- that's the ultimate decider,it is what's used anywhere in the world to compare growth.
You reason like one big illiterate.
LOL, has there been any non Nigerian statistics where anything from SW surpassed SE?
Mind you, Onitsha is the 7th most urbanized city in the whole of AFRICA grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is different from yours. That is coal camp. The poorest neighborhood where immigrants live. You know we segregate very well down here and it was represented in the low right corner of the first picture. Look again it is 0.8 percent of the city. Reason why you didn't see it at glance.
But yours, muddy city is 95 percent of your cities.
Moreover, Coal camp will be demolished very soon. It has outlived her usefulness. It won't be there in the next five years and the immigrants especially the hausas will be looking for another place to inhabit
Your Chestbeating is not today.
When you're done showing GRA, show us the whole Enugu
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by tartar9(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, has there been any non Nigerian statistics where anything from SW surpassed SE?
Mind you, Onitsha is the 7th most urbanized city in the whole of AFRICA grin
Of course,any stats you don't like has been rigged against you.
7th most wetin According to ipob bureau of statistics right grin?
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by johnmartus(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2020
You're so mean.
Bkayyy:
My people behold the mighty Osogbo. grin
Grab your copy now
These people have a thing for brown roofs and dilapidated structures.
But anyway their government is trying and doing her part. It is left for the citizens to change their living conditions. Stop open defecation and most importantly, change their brown roofs.

P.S This Nairaland account does not support Quote or Comment.
BE WARNED
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Anambra1stS0n: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2020
And this a state they claim ranked lowest in poverty index in Nigeria, no wonder those from that state end up being sadist

C NGpatriot grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by adekolaelect(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
EmekaA125:

Mumu boy. How many Igbo people are in Oshogbo, Ijebu-ode, Ore etc? Remove Lagos (Igbo dominated territory) from SW, the rest are nothing to write home about yet you compare ur dilapidated cities to Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Abakaliki? U guys should deal with the brown roof structures first before talking rubbish.
mumu is talking as if those brown Roof are not where majority of them residing in south west .many internet warrior Igbos like you are jobless and still feeding under your parents but matured and sensible Igbo's know what is south west be for you Igbo's. You said we can't compere south west states with those mentioned above Igbo's states yet you are migrating to south west as if there is civil war in your region yet you are the most minority tribe .

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by EmekaA125(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
adekolaelect:
mumu is talking as if those brown Roof are not where majority of them residing in south west .many internet warrior Igbos like you are jobless and still feeding under your parents but matured and sensible Igbo's know what is south west be for you Igbo's. You said we can't compere south west states with those mentioned above Igbo's states yet you are migrating to south west as if there is civil war in your region yet you are the most minority tribe .
E pain am. They're migrating to Lagos because of the seaport there. Other SW states na nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Cajal(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kudos...baba Oyetola
I now enjoy ife to ejigbo road
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Your Chestbeating is not today.
When you're done showing GRA, show us the whole Enugu
LOL, I will save this your comment for future referencing.
So Enugu city is now too beautiful that you call the entire city GRA lol grin.
My dear whatever you can't see here is not part of Enugu City

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, I will save this your comment for future referencing.
So Enugu city is now too beautiful that you call the entire city GRA lol grin.
My dear whatever you can't see here is not part of Enugu City
In thesame GRA, you didn't captured the top right corner completely where brown roofs are in abundance.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

In thesame GRA, you didn't captured the top right corner completely where brown roofs are in abundance.
GRA? Lol.
It is bottom right corner, and that is the coal camp were poor immigrants like your people live.
It was established by miners those days and has outlived it's usefulness.
And what you see there is all of it.
I think your brother posted a clearer view of it here. Scroll up and take a better view.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2020
tartar9:

Of course,any stats you don't like has been rigged against you.
7th most wetin According to ipob bureau of statistics right grin?
I know it will too hot and peppery for you to handle but the report has been published. And this time around by a credible external source.
Take heart my dear.

https://www.nairaland.com/6106800/lagos-onitsha-most-urbanized-areas
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Hopss(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2020
what i notice about yourubas is that most of them don't travel to other regions.if you ask them where have u traveled to, you here lagos, ibadan n .they'v not gone past south west n that is affecting them.mind i am in ondo state.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by adekolaelect(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
EmekaA125:

E pain am. They're migrating to Lagos because of the seaport there. Other SW states na nonsense.
there is no any south west state where you can not see Iyamiris your uncles family and friends seeking for accommodation .which means they are senseless seeking accommodations in nonsense states . you be small pipkin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: South East Bello Ambassadors Issue Communique From Town Hall Meeting / Tinubu's Disdain For Christianity Is Glaring As He Insulted Bishop Oyedepo / Enugu: Governor Ugwuanyi Signs 2023 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.