Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu (29204 Views)

Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / We Will Fight Against Those Who Attacked Ekweremadu – Kenyamo / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by herich(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Only 20days? And if you see how dem sophisticated slowpoke are jubilating, you would think the punishment was severe!

4 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by cybernaut(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Story . Even German politicians their citizens also apply the same treatment on them. Nigeria media is useless

3 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
You don't type like an insane individual be you a male or female. Even our Almajiri won't type this trash, be careful with your utterances
Yenefer:
Members of the IPOB TERRORIST ORGANISATION who harrased Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany last year have been deported to Nigeria.

these TERRORISTS must not STAY IN LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
They should extend the sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Kafinlemo: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
michelz:
Justice has been served.
These IPOB people are some of the most ignorant and gullible set of humans on this earth.
The worst is that they would never agree that they don't know.
How could you go about embarrassing and attacking the very few people who could speak up for you in times of trouble?
What sort of unthinking people are these? Is that how others got their own nations? See the way they are vilifying David Umahi for joining APC yet,this same Dave Umahi is about the only southeastern governor who has done something tangible. If tomorrow now,he misses out on his ambition at federal level due to IPOB's pull-him- down tendency, the same IPOB will start screaming that no Igbo man has a serious position in the government.
I just tire for these people,abeg.

Well said, Hope they'll understand.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by blacknp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
cybernaut:
Story . Even German politicians their citizens also apply the same treatment on them. Nigeria media is useless
Better pass your papa papa.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by 9jaRealist: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jones4190:
There is no different between a Bar and Bra, Once the are opened men go crazy.
Imagine a girl called Barbra

Kolo! grin grin grin
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by 9jaRealist: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
A civilized society...
>
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefer:
Members of the IPOB TERRORIST ORGANISATION who harrased Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany last year have been deported to Nigeria.

Unkind people spread malicious tales grin grin Fake news

4 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by sonnie10: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
no name mentioned
no court identified
no Judge named
no defendant present
no plaintiff present
Fake news everywhere

5 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by discusant: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Scores of prominent Yorubas are agitating for Oduduwa Republic. Will Fulani govt of Nigeria also declare these Yorubas as terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by discusant: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
michelz:
Justice has been served.
These IPOB people are some of the most ignorant and gullible set of humans on this earth.
How could you go about embarrassing and attacking the very few people who could speak up for you in times of trouble?
What sort of unthinking people are these? Is that how others got their own nations? See the way they are vilifying David Umahi for joining APC yet,this same Dave Umahi is about the only southeastern governor who has done something tangible. If tomorrow now,he misses out on his ambition at federal level due to IPOB's pull-him- down tendency, the same IPOB will start screaming that no Igbo man has a serious position in the government.

Your mind ruled by cheap cash from crude oil is horrible. Sharrap.

2 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by guy222: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
scopusng:
FAKE NEWS
Yes since the news is not talking about Tinubu it most definately be a fake news, una go get sense by force
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
ivolt:
Whether it is 20 or 200 days, they are now ex-convicts. Thanks to Germany for curbing the terrorists before they become full-blown.

Nelson Mandela was an ex-convict,

I don't want to include Obasanjo.

6 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Brian47(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
guys pls what's the meaning of IPOB ?
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by emonis88: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefer:

lol ! terrorists indeed! but the northern heards men kill at will. They r called bandits not terrorists . It is only in Nigeria that bandits r more of killers n destroyers than terrorists. Na UAE know say boko haram r terrorists n ve fished out their sponsors, but in Nigeria where they kill on a weekly basis they r pardoned. The person weh cause Nigeria like this e no go better for him till his fifth generation.

6 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by zigzagluv: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
They are the most foolish set of Igbos, do you know all ipob member pay dues every month, they are even arguing that ipob bomb wike in his house, he ran to ebonyi. This people don't think at all.

michelz:
Justice has been served.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EleventhWeirdo: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sammy07:

An evidence that northerners are turning head of southerners.

Why must you mention Lagos?
can't you mention Kano?

Anyways the west will not condone any form of violence either from the Terrorist Fulanis or Terrorist IPOB or terrorist Militants.

NB: This moniker does not support irrelevant quotes and mentions.
you are a true Yoruba. Yoruba interests FIRST, any alliance is a means to the end of fulfilment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by michelz: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
discusant:

Your mind ruled by cheap cash from crude oil is horrible. Sharrap.
Not that I don't have better things to do than to respond to senseless comments such as yours,I actually do.
I'm just hoping against hope that I would be able to get,even if it's just one of you,to use your thinking faculty and save you from avoidable doom.
So,come on,think. Think man! It isn't that difficult, is it?
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Ezmans: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefer:

when I'll those butchering your people be sentence?

3 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Conrod: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmm. You actually make sense.
I just wonder what you will be doing now if you are the police commissioner,inspite your courtesies , the sir,madam,thanks and GOD bless yous,you hide a deep hatred against igbos,but just like despots the world over,the people always outlive them.

3 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by EMMY76: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Trust me any attack on HE Wike will lead to serious consequences on innocent Igbos in Rivers State.

If I were you, I will not try it. Cowardly attack on Mr Ekwerramadu is not the same as an attack on governor of a whole state of another tribe sir

What then differentiate u from bokoharam who attacks innocent people?

3 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Jonathan39: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Go and sentence repentant Boko haram members, o ye terrorist sympathiser
Millimann:

That is nothing
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Jonathan39: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
David umahi is the only south East Governor that has done something tangible. Says an Almajiri
michelz:
Justice has been served.

3 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Esco2: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mad people everywhere with fake News
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Biafrannuke: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
People can be stupid to believe this though. You know about the conviction but didn't know their names. Smh for the zoo.

5 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Conrod:
I just wonder what you will be doing now if you are the police commissioner,inspite your courtesies , the sir,madam,thanks and GOD bless yous,you hide a deep hatred against igbos,but just like despots the world over,the people always outlive them.

Incidentally, I was raised to be cautious to any person, regardless of status, tongue, religion , gender and any other consideration, whether online or offline. Besides, it is the right thing to do to respect others instead of insulting them or telling others to go burn down their cities.

It is called 'Iwa' (Character) in Yoruba and it is from the word, Omoluabi, was coined.

Any attempt to impose the alleged misbehaviour of those already described as terrorists and miscreants, on my innocent well-meaning Igbo brothers and sisters is inaccurate and will not be tolerated or enabled by me.

In Yoruba, there is a proverb," it is the finger that offends that the king cuts off".

The IPOB leader and those who heeded his call to cowardly burn down Lagos are not, in my understanding, same as the Igbo race.

They are the ones who must be investigated and prosecuted and reported to ICC and Interpol and other international agencies before they turn Nigeria to Rwanda.

This deflects the burden of suspicion away from my innocent Igbo brothers and sisters.

The IPOB leader instructed and commanded his IPOB members to burn down Lagos, some youths came from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East, then a few fake news creatives distracted Lagos, and the places the IPOB leader mentioned should be burnt, are now burnt sir.

Obviously, this is not an Igbo affair.

It is those who allegedly burnt down Lagos who we must find and use the law to put them away for justice to their victims sir.

Those Igbos who drink the water of Lagos and breath its air will not burn down Lagos. It is fair to protect them as some of them are even victims of the carnage allegedly done by IPOB.

#Justice for Lagos and victims of the Lagos carnage

All we want is peace and Justice for Lagos

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by luluman: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jones4190:
There is no different between a Bar and Bra, Once the are opened men go crazy.
Imagine a girl called Barbra
this one just waste him data
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by gidgiddy: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
sonnie10:
no name mentioned
no court identified
no Judge named
no defendant present
no plaintiff present
Fake news everywhere

Some Nigerians will believe any story they read online, especially when there is absolutely nothing to back up the story

5 Likes

Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by michelz: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
David umahi is the only south East Governor that has done something tangible. Says an Almajiri
To you,every one advising you is an Almajiri until you find yourself in trouble, then you start your usual lamentation.
Re: German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu by Sammy07: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
you are a true Yoruba. Yoruba interests FIRST, any alliance is a means to the end of fulfilment.

cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.