Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) (47104 Views)

Bbnaija Cee C Cries Out After Fans Threaten To Pour Acid on her Face(p / Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds / “tobi Is A F-k Boy Who Has Nothing To Offer A Grown Woman Like Me”- Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Aksnoopy: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
SoNature:

Set
Sets in!!! Olodo. I Sabi English pass you.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

No be only......na so you go dey ignore boys for here.....
Nairaland boys are so toxic. Don't need them.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ahh this fine gurl wey even me dey trip for her, there's no how she would say guys didn't ask her out I mean real niggarrs both on calls and on social media, or is she forming for them!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Debra911(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and 1st runner-up in the 2018 Big Brother Naija reality TV show Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C took to her insta-story to beg her future husband to locate her as she prepares to attend a wedding. In a 20sec video which she posted on her story, she could be heard saying: "Future husband my mates are getting married. I don't know what you are waiting for. This is the last wedding I am going to attend as single. you better locate me".

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLLVH7K9ebM
Her make up artiste didnt carve the brow well. cry
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Palmerbarry:
cool smiley your pic??
For?
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by SoNature(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Sets in!!! Olodo. I Sabi English pass you.

Stop displaying your ignorance.

Go and learn the difference between singular and plural verbs

I won't reply to your message again
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by HardBishop: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Anybody wey marry this one done marry Wahala
How you take know. Face your business
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by chaloskyx: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
ITS EASY FOR HER TO GET A HUSBAND O WHAT IS NOT EASY TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS LAS LAS THIS KIND OF GIRLS END UP WITH PEOPLE THEY NEVER LOVE
lefulefu2:
cee c that guys are dying for and killing themselves for her attention on social media is finding it hard to get husby? shocked
na wa for this life
its so easy to choose a husband among ur teeming male admirers nau

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by JADEK01(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
We r dating for a married that will last not a celebrity marriage...
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by 7BigSquids: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yemmylimaa:
That's the disadvantage of forming too much. Now she go dey beg tobi

You had to remember suvh past. grin you're cruel. But that's the best husband she could ever get. Too late. Assisat Osuala would rather die than see Tobi go that route

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Bornsinner7: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
HardBishop:

How you take know. Face your business
When I see a hoe, I know one.. I face my business na you price my market

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Badonasty(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
lol...with this big ass you would'nt have to wait long but I guess its your character that is pushing them away

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Farki: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:
This girl hot sha

Makeup my friend. grin

Didn't you see the picture of the woman who was made 20 years younger by makeup here?

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by 7BigSquids: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yemmylimaa:

Is asisat the new boo?

undecided
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
I thought you LADIES had already chosen Feminism...
So what's happening with all these FUTURE HUSBAND talks..?

3 Likes

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by porthouse7(f): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
go and beg tobi first

3 Likes

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Godwin5766(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nazgul:
This one just want to trend....no one should take this her rant seriously
queen of spartans dont need to rant before getting anybody's attention
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Nazgul: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Godwin5766:
queen of spartans dont need to rant before getting anybody's attention
And who made her queen of Spartans...you?
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Bullman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Her eyes don de clear small small

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by richie240: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
veekid:
With that your attitude?
End of story!
More like a basket shouting "I want to go to d stream"; to do what biko?
Fetch water?
cool

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Aksnoopy: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
[s]
SoNature:

Stop displaying your ignorance.

Go and learn the difference between singular and plural verbs

I won't reply to your message again
[/s]
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by victorian(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
She needs a billionaire hubby.
Anyways keep working on yourself, luck may smile at you

Phew! Thank God for mine o cheesy

Baba God do well o!

Oghene Migwo! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by richie240: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:
This girl hot sha
Smh!
.....she's 'hot' until she removes all d 'accessories', na dt time u go know say u don enter 'wan chance'.
cool

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Nairaland boys are so toxic. Don't need them.
Are they not the majority boys/men outside .....think again
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Sheriman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Locate us ooo
grin grin
I will locate you soon

1 Like

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by richie240: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Igbankpa:
who go see winch marry am? even the few men weh deh support this girl bad character that year deep down know say this one no be wife material.
Hmmmph! O deep gan ni, mhen!
cool
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by themes009(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don j dey nah
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by okoIYAyin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Locate us ooo

Am here bby wink
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Exodora: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is the basic path to our individualistic and selfish approach to life .
To the pure , everything is pure
To the corrupt , everthing is corrupt
To the just , everything is just
To the simple , everything is simple
We see the world through our individual lenses."
Those calling her a hoe / evening newspaper ain't different from her , be you a man , woman or otherwise . You must be a hoe to recognize your kind .
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sheriman:
grin grin
I will locate you soon
OK.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by bluefilm: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Eyaaaa

Is it really that bad now?

Well sha...

I wouldnt mind locating her only on the condition that she gives me the assurance that her pussy doesn't stink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo) / CUTE PHOTO: Is Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Her Boyfriend, Malivelihood? / Temi Otedola Wows In Swimsuit: 'Your Stretch Marks Are Cute' - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.