Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) (47103 Views)

Bbnaija Cee C Cries Out After Fans Threaten To Pour Acid on her Face(p / Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds / “tobi Is A F-k Boy Who Has Nothing To Offer A Grown Woman Like Me”- Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Most of the comments above are so harsh and mean..

Abeg, y'all should free her.
I like her boldness tho
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by SKINDOGGY: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2020
But you be kingceec so na future queen go locate you grin cheesy wink shocked
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Where are the feminists
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Godwin5766(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Nazgul:
Who is we?
smile...we spartans
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by toye440: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Am I not a human?
In Shao Khan's voice, You make me laugh
humhumhum hahahahahaha.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Juliearth(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
7BigSquids:

Just the typical issues you already know about your sisters

Sorry about that again.
Dont let these few bad experiences scar you completely about us. There are a few good ones amongst us. I am sure you know that already.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by 7BigSquids: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Sorry about that again.
Dont let these few bad experiences scar you completely about us. There are a few good ones amongst us. I am sure you know that already.

I know atleast 5 guys who are dying to be hitched. We are watching sha
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Locate us ooo
on d way
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Your givings are apt! However, you should also understand that this ideology doesn't always pan out like the way you are projecting it in all cases. These days, it seems the virtuous ones have been relegated to the bridal train and asoebi community and the slay queens are bagging the medals of marriage.

The believe is that a woman who starts and stands by her man when he is at ground zero is honoured, but it seems the new mantra is "dump her and pick a befitting slay queen once you peak".

With these facts, I am tempted to think that all it takes is luck. Luck to get a (wo)man whose intentions are genuine and also same luck to make the marriage successful.

You sound true, I literally share this view.
Thanks for the tidbit!!
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Juliearth(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:

You sound true, I literally share this view.
Thanks for the tidbit!!

You are welcome!
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Juliearth(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
7BigSquids:

I know atleast 5 guys who are dying to be hitched. We are watching sha

I know atleast 5 ladies who are dying to be hitched. Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Cmanforall: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Sure.
Then your husband will locate you.

Don't give up!

And don't open carelessly to avoid being played.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by macho44(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sheriman:
grin grin
I will locate you soon
No time to check time grin grin grin
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Pinkybush: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Locate us ooo
Don't worry your spec who would buy 'bone straight hair' for you like Toke is not yet born. Keep on hoping.
Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by Josywhyte: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2020
When u stop following other women's husbands then i will come marry u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CUTE PHOTO: Is Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Her Boyfriend, Malivelihood? / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.