Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention (8669 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. / Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by fergie001: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Indispensable85:
I've been wondering why they're all keeping quiet. That committee is illegal.
I don't think the Caretaker Committee is illegal....The problem here, is its composition
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Ayosman1: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
I weep for this entity called Nigeria and her people
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by sanpipita(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Indispensable85:
I've been wondering why they're all keeping quiet. That committee is illegal.

Buhari threatened them, but trust Nigerian politicians they live to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Indispensable85(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
fergie001:

I don't think it was......The problem here is the composition.

Funny guy,I know you to be more intelligent than this. Wasn't it the composition that made it illegal in the first place?I'm sure you read the content of the law suit? How can governors constitute such a committee? I've taken time to go through the Apc constitution, it's clearly illegal. Any fearless judge will nullify that illegal committee with some harsh words for the party.

1 Like

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Indispensable85(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
sanpipita:

Buhari threatened them, but trust Nigerian politicians they live to fight another day.

That threat has expired. Buhari obviously knows nothing and the attorney general is just playing with his empty brain.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by fergie001: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Indispensable85:

Funny guy,I know you to be more intelligent than this. Wasn't it the composition that made it illegal in the first place?I'm sure you read the content of the law suit? How can governors constitute such a committee? I've taken time to go through the Apc constitution, it's clearly illegal. Any fearless judge will nullify that illegal committee with some harsh words for the party.
Semantics....maybe.

Many supporters of the Party have been advocating that the Oshiomhole/Giadom-led APC should have continued for its four years.

I presumed you were on that line.

Well, we are saying the same thing....Article 17(iv) makes it obviously illegal.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
ChangetheChange:
APC don start their fighting again

Apc is not a real party and can never be.

Pdp is a confused and highly corrupt party with no genuine intentions and hence no focus.

2 Likes

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Charly68: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tinubu and his boys are coming out in full force ,we shall see who will win in this case ..After Oshilmoleh's suspension has been lifted at the ward level what stops the party from reinstating him back to his position..? The Bunni group won't have non of that and they carry on with illegal management.. nonsense people ..

1 Like

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Indispensable85(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
fergie001:

Semantics....maybe.

Many supporters of the Party have been advocating that the Oshiomhole/Giadom-led APC should have continued for its four years.

I presumed you were on that line.

Well, we are saying the same thing....Article 17(iv) makes it obviously illegal.

You nailed it bro. You see my problem is Buhari. This is what you get when you elect an empty brain as a leader. He can't even read or think for himself. I just laughed when he said the attorney general gave him legal advice. He forgot that the Ag was an interested party in the whole saga. May we never have an unintelligent leader as Buhari in this country again. Everyone is just taking turn to toss his empty brain here and there in the villa.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by chozzy: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ghen ghen !
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Ikennamurphy: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
tobechi74:
Ikpeazu relation is APC lawyer, no wonder rumors are flying of possible defection
She's not related to him naw.. She's not even from the same state
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by fergie001: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Indispensable85:

You nailed it bro. You see my problem is Buhari. This is what you get when you elect an empty brain as a leader. He can't even read or think for himself. I just laughed when he said the attorney general gave him legal advice. He forgot that the Ag was an interested party in the whole saga. May we never have an unintelligent leader as Buhari in this country again. Everyone is just taking turn to toss his empty brain here and there in the villa.
This is HATE SPEECH.

Well, on a serious note, your reason is what has emboldened Eta (whom I believe is subtly backed by other members).
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
fergie001:

This is HATE SPEECH.

Well, on a serious note, your reason is what has emboldened Eta (whom I believe is subtly backed by other members).

Lol..........

Of course Eta is obviously not acting alone. He's just part of the advance team. There's a huge fault line in the Apc that they're just trying to paper over. It'll rupture in the months ahead. Just save this!
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by fergie001: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Indispensable85:

Lol..........

Of course Eta is obviously not acting alone. He's just part of the advance team. There's a huge fault line in the Apc that they're just trying to paper over. It'll rupture in the months ahead. Just save this!

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Gandollaar(f): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:
cheesy
The west is showing it's hands by proxies.
You guys had better start building an alternative platform before it's too late and resume your regional opposition status, because this ain't going down well.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by techmo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
The west is showing it's hands by proxies.
You guys had better start building an alternative platform before it's too late and resume your regional opposition status, because this ain't going down well.

Wetin Ibo Sabi about main stream politics giving advice to Yoruba's

Just wait and see the game get real
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Gandollaar(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kaiser20:

I don't even know which of the fulani men in APC lied to that Abakaliki Umahi that he will get APC presidential nomination.
Umahi defected to APC for self preservation and to bring his Ebonyi state into mainstream politics dazzol. If by 2023 APC looses power at the center, he will become politically dead.

Ok techmo, just take my advice for plan b.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Gandollaar(f): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:

Wetin Ibo Sabi about main stream politics giving advice to Yoruba's

Just wait and see the game get real
Omor forget grandstanding. Na naija we dey. Nothing is hidden under the sun. There's fire on the mountain
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by DrObum(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
tobechi74:
Ikpeazu relation is APC lawyer, no wonder rumors are flying of possible defection
The SAN hails from Onitsha and has no bearing to the governor of Abia state.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Gandollaar(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
emperorAY:
when politicians don't obey their party's constitution how will they obey that of the federal republic
Is their party constitution superior to the federal constitution?
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by techmo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Omor forget grandstanding. Na naija we dey. Nothing is hidden under the sun. There's fire on the mountain

Suddenly you think North and Jibril Elsudan that couldn't trust an Ibo man with any service, no major National Assembly principal office suddenly would give APC, ACN and CPC's struggle to an Ibo man

Lol... It's all game, you better wake up, it's a master political game they are playing you and when you realise it would be too late to back out or say No

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by emperorAY(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Is their party constitution superior to the federal constitution?
just simply saying people who can't obey rules they put together will find it very difficult to obey that of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Gandollaar(f): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:

Suddenly you think North and Jibril Elsudan that couldn't trust an Ibo man with any service, no major National Assembly principal office suddenly would give APC, ACN and CPC's struggle to an Ibo man

Lol... It's all game, you better wake up, it's a master political game they are playing you and when you realise it would be too late to back out or say No

Show where I held a contrary view to this or shut up.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Austino50: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
hmm they have finally woken up from their deep sleep, because this was long overdue
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by Cajal(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Another modu shereef
Last last ...then disgrace him as PDP Shamed modu shereef
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by ThatFairGuy1: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Cleaning faeces with urine. We're watching
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by ejimatic: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2020
fergie001:

You too like violence.

kahal ejimatic...Come oooooo cool
1. Those that went to court now have slept on their right to challenge the use of caretaker committee by the APC .What have they been doing for over a year that the committee has been in action.? 2. With this action the NEC can expell the plaintiffs for acting contrary to the decision of the party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Calls Ghana ‘model For Africa’ / FEC Approves N970.2m For Nigeria Customs Barracks Construction / BREAKING: Jegede Wins!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.