Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention (8703 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. / Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by fergie001: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
ejimatic:
1. Those that went to court now have slept on their right to challenge the use of caretaker committee by the APC .What have they been doing for over a year that the committee has been in action.? 2. With this action the NEC can expell the plaintiffs for acting contrary to the decision of the party
Over a year? How?

a.)The Buni-led Caretaker Committee was inaugurated in June 2020.

b)Would the decision of expelling them negate the case they have instituted in Court whilst still members? NO.

c)Buni should call that NWC and reconcile them. (A decision I strongly advise)
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by ejimatic: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
fergie001:

Over a year? How?

a.)The Buni-led Caretaker Committee was inaugurated in June 2020.

b)Would the decision of expelling them negate the case they have instituted in Court whilst still members? NO.

c)Buni should call that NWC and reconcile them. (A decision I strongly advise)
If I am not mistaken Edo election took place in February..Oshiomole was removed. Some months before the election......I think it was October or Nov 2019 that the Caretaker committee was formed.This new case after a year is legally time bound
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by fergie001: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
ejimatic:
If I am not mistaken Edo election took place in February..Oshiomole was removed. Some months before the election......I think it was October or Nov 2019 that the Caretaker committee was formed.This new case after a year is legally time bound
No way.

Edo elections took place on September 19, 2020.
This new Committee was formed in June 28, 2020.
Re: Court Urged To Restrain Apc’s Committee Over Planned Convention by ejimatic: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
fergie001:

No way.

Edo elections took place on September 19, 2020.
This new Committee was formed in June 28, 2020.
. It is true ..I mixed them up .. I agree with your dates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position / Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. / Lagos To Ban Okada, Fashola’s Committee Endorses Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.