Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting (14916 Views)

Federal Judge Dismisses Trump Request To Stop Counting Philadelphia Ballots / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Buliwyf: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Bigblogman:
It Goes to the Supreme Court that where it matters. TRUMP WILL WIN 4 more years, you all will see. Highest small riots here and there, and National Guard go quench am sharply. Insurrection Act

planetx:
On to the Supreme court that was the strategy all along, let the lower courts dismiss the cases then on to SCOTUS with a 6-3 majority.

Trump supporters o. grin

Thinking is not one of your strong suits, is it? If it goes t the Supreme court, it is still only about Pennsylvania's 20 electoral college votes. That's not enough to make Trump the president. How many times will we say it?

Simple maths:
306 - 20 = 286.

And 286 > 270.

Why is thinking so hard for you Trump drones?

Secondly the Supreme court will still act on the merit of the case and the evidence provided. Trust me, that's when you know that the SCOTUS doesn't have any loyalty to the president. They all might just slap it down.

As soon as the other states electors give Biden his deserved 270 electoral college votes, even Trump's lawyers will drop this Pennsylvania lawsuit as it's of no use.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Ijaya123: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2020
iramure:
Trump will still won

While Biden is already the winner.
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by kelvindj98: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Humblega:
Thank God this is Foxnews; trump favorite not CNN or other channels that trumpesters have labelled fake already
Trump has abandoned Fox News. OANN is his new media darling.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by kelvindj98: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2020
bellong:

So supreme court will rule without any evidence? You think because they are mostly conservative, they will not follow the law?

Even if the Supreme court is 9-0, they can only rule based on evidence not opinion or conspiracy theory.
He thinks they are bringing it to Nigeria's supreme Court.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

I hope you know what this means?? The state legislature just concluded there was gross irregularities and they have written to the Democrat Governor to withdraw the election certification for the state. These legislators are the ones who hold the final say in appointing the 20 electoral college people for the state in case you don't know

Are you aware the Governor is a Democrat?

1 Like

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by iramure(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Ijaya123:

While Biden is already the winner.
let's wait and see
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Ijaya123: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2020
iramure:
let's wait and see

The only thing you will only see is Biden being sworn in by Jan 20th.

Hope you have enough handkerchief already.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by iramure(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Ijaya123:

The only thing you will only see is Biden being sworn in by Jan 20th.

Hope you have enough handkerchief already.
all you trump supporters I pity you
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by ibuildstuff(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2020
byrron:

The funny part of it all is how Trump and his lawyers keeps screaming voter fraud on Twitter and on press conferences but when the same lawyers gets to court they don't allege any voter fraud anymore grin grin grin

They categorically say to the judges that there wasn't any voter fraud but some administrative irregularities grin grin because they are on oath and won't perjure themselves and once they lose the case or have their case thrown out of the court, they run back to the media and start screaming voter fraud again grin grin grin.

They are running a clown show while scamming their blockhead donor's.

Wished their gullible sympathizers back in Nigeria were actually making financial contributions towards this Donald Trump's election litigation scam and not just ranting brainlessly on Nairaland.
Don't u think Trump lawyer's at just cashing out.
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by grandlexuz(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

I hope you know what this means?? The state legislature just concluded there was gross irregularities and they have written to the Democrat Governor to withdraw the election certification for the state. These legislators are the ones who hold the final say in appointing the 20 electoral college people for the state in case you don't know

The clueless One.
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Olatara(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
Imagine the sauce/curry..

So water fit cook fish? grin wink
Lol!
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Ijaya123: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2020
iramure:
all you trump supporters I pity you

Man, you’re confused

1 Like

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by nelsonoba: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Ijaya123:

Are you aware the Governor is a Democrat?

Are aware that the constitution says it's Legislature that ultimately decides who the Electors are, not the governor?
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by grandlexuz(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Bigblogman:
It Goes to the Supreme Court that where it matters. TRUMP WILL WIN 4 more years, you all will see. Highest small riots here and there, and National Guard go quench am sharply. Insurrection Act

Offourse the Nigerian Way. Lol Three Republican judges thew out the Trump lawsuit for lack of merit but you hopeful the SCOTUS will give Trump victory against the will of the people.

If the SCOTUS were to turn down a Biden victory (Totally Impossible Though) America will sink into a civil war worse than Somalia. It will be easier for you to become Nigerian President come 2023 than for Trumpy to get another four years in January.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Ijaya123: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

Are aware that the constitution says it's Legislature that ultimately decides who the Electors are, not the governor?

Exercise in futility. Trump is a goner. Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Varys: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Buliwyf:

Trump supporters o. grin

Thinking is not one of your strong suits, is it? If it goes t the Supreme court, it is still only about Pennsylvania's 20 electoral college votes. That's not enough to make Trump the president. How many times will we say it?

Simple maths:
306 - 20 = 286.

And 286 > 270.

Why is thinking so hard for you Trump drones?

Secondly the Supreme court will still act on the merit of the case and the evidence provided. Trust me, that's when you know that the SCOTUS doesn't have any loyalty to the president. They all might just slap it down.

As soon as the other states electors give Biden his deserved 270 electoral college votes, even Trump's lawyers will drop this Pennsylvania lawsuit as it's of no use.

If you have any brain in your skull you will know that once SCOTUS throws out the unsolicited mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, the judgement will be applied to all the other states. Trump won on election night before the democrats shipped in their fraudulent mail-in ballots.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Buliwyf: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Varys:

If you have any brain in your skull you will know that once SCOTUS throws out the unsolicited mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, the judgement will be applied to all the other states. Trump won on election night before the democrats shipped in their fraudulent mail-in ballots.

Modified
Yesterday’s ruling in Pennsylvania on mail ballots

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-state-judge-halts-certification-finds-likelihood-mail-in-balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/

Lol. Mugu. What's an unsolicited mail-in ballot? Or you don't know what "unsolicited" means? Keep reading wacky websites. If you even had a brain that is capable of knowing what a brain is, you will know that the lawsuits by Trump in different states are not the same. December is not far now when the electors will decide. I will mark your name down and remind you then.

Even the site you posted though reeks of heavy Trump bias still says pending further hearings. And talks about Pennsylvania's laws. Pray tell, how did you generalize that to all states? grin grin

I can't wait to mock you clowns in January.
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Sufisunni: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Varys:

Modified
Yesterday’s ruling in Pennsylvania on mail ballots

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-state-judge-halts-certification-finds-likelihood-mail-in-balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/
I haven't neither met you nor the publisher of this website, but frankly speaking, I respect your write-ups and thoughts far better than this nonsense you posted here. Maybe you are suffering from self-esteem issue that's why thought this nonseical website is better than your reasoning
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by wizdomnzube(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
I remember wen I tell one guy say Trump nor fit win he re-election for dis forum but the guy follow me argue and say make we bet.

I wish say person go fit help me bring up that post and our comments. Where d guy even hide face put sef?? grin

If u be working boy u go know say Trump nor fit ever win. The rate at which whites hate am you go shock cuz he sef na white. But that guy wen nor sabi as e dey play for Yankee follow me dey yan dust. Smh cheesy
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by HimName: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Who will console IPOB now?

Wike grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by shoprite: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
iramure:
Trump will still won

With this your grammar . . .I doubt ! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by dayleke: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
ibuildstuff:

I hear Giuliani is being paid 20k USD per day.

If it were you nko?

Won't you say aliens voted for Biden too?
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by iramure(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
shoprite:

With this your grammar . . .I doubt ! grin
I speaks good grammar more than you does..okay!
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by linearity: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

This is not true and misleading!

Rudy had a meeting with about 26 GOP House legislators and Trump called in. After the meeting, these legislators wrote this fantasy to appease Trump.

1. House Speaker Bryan Cutler, said he was not part of that resolution and as speaker of the House, he has not scheduled any session days to consider the resolution before the session ends for the year.

2. There are no such resolution in PA Senate.

3. House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, R-Centre County, in responding to the resolution repeated on Friday, they will follow the popular vote and certified results.

4. PA House session ends on Nov 30, today is Nov 28. Even if the resolution is introduced on Monday, it dies that same day because the House will adjoin and end the session for the year that same day.

Mere writing a letter to the Governor will not accomplish anything.
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by int0x80(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
And to think that he paid $3m for a recount in Wisconsin which ended up adding more votes to president-elect Biden is so sweet. Trump will go down in history as the worst American president, ever! 2k+ are dying of covid-19 daily now and that modafucka doesn't give a batshit. He only wants to golf, watch TV and tweet daily and yet you want another 4 years. Who does that in their right senses? Can't wait long enough for January 20th! #DiaperDon
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

[s]If what you just typed up there is what you really believe, then your brainwashing is of the highest order.

The figures don't lie. Official results from several counties in the disputed states clearly show voter turnout greater than 100%. Some had as high as 150% voter turnout and that was why the Pennsylvania state Legislature after holding public hearings since Wednesday just came up with a resolution on Friday evening concluding that there were gross irregularities in the election and they have now written to the state governor to withdraw the certification of results for the state.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/happening-pennsylvania-state-legislature-files-resolution-disputes-statewide-2020-election-results/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-huge-judge-mccullough-rules-2020-pa-election-likely-unconstitutional-gives-state-legislators-power-choose-electors/

[/s]
You are the one that has not only been brainwashed but your brains has been removed completely and you are now without brains for if you do still have a brain, you won't be referring me to an article written by another delusional blogger but you should be countering me with the facts from all the 35 cases Trump and his lawyer's have lost so far in a competent court of law and not the rantings of an inconsequential mofo.

Extracts from blogs and pundits does not nullify judicial decisions and it only takes someone without brains and sedated with delusions to continue to leave in denial of what the unanimous decisions of all the judge's Trump has ran to and lost out but still goes ahead to accept the inconsequential opinions of contents written by another delusional fella.

Just like Trump and his fellow clown of lawyers, you are here screaming voter fraud in PA but when they get to court they tell the Judge that they are not alleging any voter fraud, maybe you can give Trump and Rudy the voter fraud manufactured evidence on your possession so they can now start presenting them in various courts because they currently have none at the moment and haven't even alledged any before any judge and you are here presenting a beer palour blog site with junks written by a demented junkie as your source of information shocked shocked shocked You are irredeemable at this point.

You maybe entitled to your emotional and subjective opinions laden with feel good alternative realities but not the facts and leaving in denial with alternate reality is also a classic example of being delusional.

Here are the facts and the most recent judgment from a judge just yesterday.
https://mol.im/a/8994313

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
ibuildstuff:

They are all cashing out big time along with Trump by scamming their gullible donor's.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8993305/amp/Pro-Trump-donor-gave-2-5m-help-prove-election-fraud-sues-recover-money.html

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Afamed: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

You are still sleeping on a bicycle?
Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by Johnnyessence(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
PENN LIVE: 26 Pennsylvania House Republicans call for withdrawing certification of presidential electors.

1 Like

Re: Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting by ibuildstuff(m): 3:34am On Nov 29, 2020
dayleke:

I hear Giuliani is being paid 20k USD per day.

If it were you nko?

Won't you say aliens voted for Biden too?
Lol.
Na to dey prolong the case o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoax Caller Claiming To Be Ukrainian PM Got Through To UK Defence Secretary / Bangladeshi Couple Die Embracing As Factory Collapsed / Paul Kagame Wins 3rd Term After 17-year Presidency In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.