Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign (659 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign / Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Your Excellency,
DO YOUR JOB AS GOVERNOR OR RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

Permit me to address you at this time in which the security of our dear state stands threatened and at the brink of total collapse. I write to you as a security expert, who despite practising in the US is still in touch with his beloved state of origin, the state you currently run as Governor. I hope you accept my letter with the tone of great solidarity.

As a Cross River born in the diaspora, I am deeply troubled by the current appalling security situation in the state under your administration and cannot in good conscience keep quiet at this time. It is only expedient that I write you this letter ahead of the yuletide when the people of Cross River for the first time will celebrate Christmas in great fear.

Myself, just like every other person from Cross River in the diaspora, I am inundated with sad news on the ground of the incessant kidnappings in the state, unsettling images of potholes and litters of waste in the streets of Calabar with powerful images of hoodlums now overrunning the capital city of our very cherished state kept under your leadership.

This year has particularly been a very challenging one for the people of Cross River; from having to battle with the deadly COVID-19 pandemic, to being denied palliatives and relief materials and then having to deal with the worst security situation ever in the state.

In the last two weeks, not less than 15 people were kidnapped, last week alone about nine persons were abducted. Dear Governor, kidnapping, I learnt, has fast become a lucrative business in the state as those who bring agony to families prowl the streets of Calabar freely at your very watch. For the avoidance of doubt, I have attached a list of victims who have suffered kidnap under your administration.

The security situation in the state has gone so bad that even ordinary peasant street traders, small business owners, and farmers are being kidnapped. As gangs carry guns openly, dangerous dance groups carry machetes and other dangerous weapons going about unfettered. Kidnappers and hoodlums now overrun Calabar, a once peaceful and hospitable state

Constantly, under the watch of your administration, those arrested for kidnap or cultism are released without appropriate trials thereby frustrating efforts of security operatives. One of those whose houses were demolished for kidnapping at ward six, I learnt was still elected and sworn in as a Local Government Councillor. And this happened while the suspect was at large.

Your excellency, this administration has continued to take a convenient ride under the open display of confraternities.

Calabar, once a haven is now paradise lost right under the watch of your administration.

Your excellency, as a security expert, I know without a doubt that for terror to take a free stroll in the state despite security presence that there is so much disparity between your Government and the security agencies operating within the state. As the Governor, you have failed so much so that I hear you hardly hold security meetings with the security chiefs in the state nor do you utilize the 650 million Naira given to you monthly as security votes to relevant agencies.

Dear Mr Ayade, the disparity between you and security agencies in the state has to be fixed for the state to regain its lost glory and become a Paradise city which the state is always known for. This current negative trend about the state has to stop.

Yuletide is here again, beyond Covid-19 being the reason for suspending the yearly carnival, the degenerating security situation of the state will force family celebrations to be flying at half-mast because of fear of not knowing who will become the next victim of kidnapping.

Dear Governor Ayade, it is your duty to restore to its former glory. CrossRiverian’s need a capital city that we can all return to, and a State with quality amenities of life where we can live and be their best peacefully. A state where law and order are maintained and guaranteed and the government works for the people. We need a governor that puts the people of Cross River first before political interest and works for the best interest of the people. A Governor that understands that public safety is the spice to actualizing economic growth, and a better quality of life. A Governor that will govern the people beyond media lies. A Governor who in the truest transparency best utilises the budget of the state beyond “putting food on the table’ policy which only has gone to impoverish high spirited young minds which in my opinion is the highest form of disrespect to the good people of the state.

In these trying times, the state needs a Governor that is a team player that takes advice from wages-earning aides and not ignorantly runs the state like his personal affairs. A Governor that acknowledges that the concerns of the people of Cross River are valid and deserve to be treated with all amount of respect, dignity and urgency. A Governor that prides himself in the sustainable growth of the state beyond lofty thoughts that will end up and further add to a state that has been already mortgaged by your predecessors. Access to quality education and healthcare for CrossRiverian’s should be of urgent importance. The era of deriving joy from signing bogus unrealistic MOU’s with clear personal interest mostly at heart should from now cease.

Your excellency, if something as basic as the security of lives cannot be guaranteed then this amounts to systematically denying the people of Cross River State the basic right to live freely. It is without a doubt that the people of Cross River can now realize that their security expectations cannot be met with you, Governor Ayade in the helms of power.

It is with the deepest concern that I take a cue with the people of the state currently living and conducting their businesses in fear; people who are terrorized and whose security are greatly undermined under your watch; I join them to urge you to immediately rise to perform your duties in a maximum capacity or record history by honourably accepting your incompetence and resign your position as Governor of the state with immediate effect.

It is with my deepest worry that I convey this letter to you.

Kind regards.
Felix Asuquo
Sheriff Investigator and Law Enforcement Expert,
Essex County Sheriff’s Department,
New Jersey,
U.S.A.

1 Share

Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abi na. He should do his job or resign. that man is not trying.

Anyway interested people should see my signature. no scam.
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
This man should resign abeg.
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Calmblaze:
This man should resign abeg.
A Nigerian politician resign? you must be dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Kzinne: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2020
2 people were kidnapped on Wednesday. Cross river is currently governor-less
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by helinues: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigerian politicians should resign?

Are you kidney us?
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by PBundles(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Keyboard warrior. You know the way to the governors officer, go there and deliver yr message. Writing an epistle from far away while putting on a law enforcement uniform looking interesting will change NADA.
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Ayade is a useless piece of poo. this man was popular just like Rochas before becoming governor but is now a big disappointment
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 30, 2020
PBundles:
Keyboard warrior. You know the way to the governors officer, go there and deliver yr message. Writing an epistle from far away while putting on a law enforcement uniform looking interesting will change NADA.
You want him to get kidnapped? That's why they have to write from afar for the governor to put security in place.

2 Likes

Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by obami007(m): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerian politicians be disgracing themselves everywhere
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by complexBoss12: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Politicians in Nigeria has so far stood for nothing but reelection.

but eh, oga letter my dear... are you coming for 2023??
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Ovs4real: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Mr blush and bliss
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Ayade is a useless piece of poo. this man was popular just like Rochas before becoming governor but is now a big disappointment
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Fibonacci88: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ppl are now being kidnapped for 50k ransome in the state. Doctors have all left the state due to kidnapping. Ayade and his brother are the chief financiers of these kidnappers and cultists hence no deliberate action has been taken.
Re: US Sheriff,Felix Asuquo, Writes Ayade -Do Your Job Or Resign by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Ppl are now being kidnapped for 50k ransome in the state. Doctors have all left the state due to kidnapping. Ayade and his brother are the chief financiers of these kidnappers and cultists hence no deliberate action has been taken.
Explain why you think Ayade and his brother are the mastermind behind the kidnaps?

(1) (Reply)

FG To Nigerians Abroad: Don’t Come Home For Christmas / Tension In Ekwulobia / Lagos Govt Seal Off Cubana Night Club For Breaking COVID-19 Protocols (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.