Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Killing Of Monitor Lizard In Our Compound. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Killing Of Monitor Lizard In Our Compound. (623 Views)

See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of Monitor Lizard In Our Compound. by Yhemit(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for who never kill reptiles this year o. smiles, we've been looking for this big monitor lizard since a month now. but thank God we are able to block all the holes in the compound.

Re: Killing Of Monitor Lizard In Our Compound. by Yhemit(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2020
@lala kindly push this to front page of, lemme break record jare .
Re: Killing Of Monitor Lizard In Our Compound. by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2020
OP, congratulations to you for a successful hunt.
Ngwanu tell us, after a month of hunting the monitor Lizard in your life, what next?
Did you check under the belly, just in case it turns out you murdered the fastest monitor lizard in the world.
Lala, don't move this to FP unless the OP does justice to my questions.
Re: Killing Of Monitor Lizard In Our Compound. by Oyiboman69: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? / Man And Wife Create A Baby Saver Box / Man Wins 38million After Betting With 800naira On Sportybet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.