Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money (2173 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by naijaspeak(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2011
I am interested in relocating from Nigeria to Canada. I do not have much money with me. I would prefer a very cheap way to go to canada.

I do not want to enter canada through study as I feel it will be too expensive for me to pay the initial deposit of the school. can you advise me on a cheaper alternatives to enable me get to canada?

thanks
Andy
Re: Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by justwise(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2011
Use boat or u can walk it.
Re: Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by hotelbook: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2011
resident permit program should be cheaper and safer if your budget is like 200k excludin ticket.schls are damn expensive and the deposits are more than half of the fee.check yaself before ya wreck yaself.need more info? let me know
Re: Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by WAVixen: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2011
The guy asked a simple question na, no need for snide remarks.!
Re: Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2011
justwise:

Use boat or u can walk it.
I Never expect such a rash response frm u. Don't comment when u don't ve anytin reasonable to contribute, its neva a crime to read thru. Lol.

@OP, Check other threads abt migrating to Canada like the HSMP, i tink u'll find some useful tips on hw to go abt it. Really don't knw much abt Canada though.
Peace out!
Re: Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
Justwise may sound harsh but he knows what he's saying.

If you know the way these scammers act then you would even say worse. Check out.

naijaspeak:

I am interested in relocating from Nigeria to Canada. I do not have much money with me. I would prefer a very cheap way to go to canada.

I do not want to enter canada through study as I feel it will be too expensive for me to pay the initial deposit of the school. can you advise me on a cheaper alternatives to enable me get to canada?

thanks
Andy

then

hotelbook:

resident permit program should be cheaper and safer if your budget is like 200k excludin ticket.schls are damn expensive and the deposits are more than half of the fee.check yaself before ya wreck yaself.need more info? let me know
Re: Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money by suxes2005(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2011
babaearly:

Justwise may sound harsh but he knows what he's saying.

If you know the way these scammers act then you would even say worse. Check out.

then

You know you are somehow right and Tamita is kinda right as well,
Anyways, @OP, if you are genuine, my advice for you is to get enough
money to pursue your canada dream as the visa does not come easily
and do not let anyone promise you 100% guarantee on canada visa
as well, before agents get it, it takes time!

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant They Jst Make D Plane Wit D Same Material Dey Use To Make D Blackbox??? / Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK / Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.