Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc (9785 Views)

Juventus To Pay Ozo N1.8 Billion As Monthly Salary / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
So the mod neva take down this post, sometimes ehn, I dey reason say this hate speech bill go make sense.
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Dalil8: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
OJay360:
No vex, na Mumu i be. minus endorsement deal Messi earns 8.4m per month.

That's right
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dalil8:

That's right
Foolish crazy son of a b*tch, edited my comment, you bush pig, you are so daft and stupid after making a silly mistake and the only way to correct your foolishness was to edit my comment, bush pig
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Dalil8: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
OJay360:
I'm a crazy son of a b*tch. My mom is a hoe. I'm so daft and stupid for making such a silly comment. Please forgive me sir and help me in any way you can. I'm frustrated and feel like a complete asshole right now.

You're forgiven boy.
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by ArticleBeast: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I know the money is beyond your imagination but before you come out to throw insult get your facts right and read the write up.

Messi earns €8.3 million per month.
You must be daft to believe the nonsense. Even the Coach of Super Eagles receives 42k dols. Even top flight footballers don't receive half of that
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by EricSmallz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
How much is Ronaldo Earning in a month? 4 weeks
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Y i say u should read d write up...its not confirmed yet, just speculation. If true i won't b surprised. I know how sports spend money like money is nothing.

Spend money like nothing you said sebi na him Jersey go sell pass c ronadol.
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by jayjaycee0: 4:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Dalil8:

Sanchez earns €500k per week at Inter/Manchester Utd
Bale £500k
Ozil £350k
Even Neymar earns more than £500k a week.

£500k is chicken feed to Ronaldo or Messi

He's right. Messi earns €8.4m per month. Ronaldo €4.7m minus endorsements and bonuses.

Ehnnnn....

You go like beer parlor talk gan. No player has earned up to $600k a week in football.
Where are you getting your facts. Do you know that that link was only quoting a fool on the internet that post rubbish. They lifted their fact off a fan of Ozo. Check well and open your eyes.

Many back room staffs in Juventus Turin Italy. Don't even earn up $10000 per month.

Other than the Manager and Players, any other person you see in a football club are not highly paid.

I hope this education for you was worth it.

To be candid, if they pay Ozo N250k per month, dem try

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by jayjaycee0: 4:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Dalil8:

Yes weekly/monthly salaries minus endorsements and bonuses. Messi €8.4m, Ronaldo €4.7m per month.

As for Ozo, i don't think he'll get up to N2m annually.

If they pay him 250k per month, them try.
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Ekpekus(m): 4:38am On Nov 29, 2020
How much be Ronaldo monthly salary
Nonsense and bloggers
Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Dalil8: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ehnnnn....

You go like beer parlor talk gan. No player has earned up to $600k a week in football.
Where are you getting your facts. Do you know that that link was only quoting a fool on the internet that post rubbish. They lifted their fact off a fan of Ozo. Check well and open your eyes.

Many back room staffs in Juventus Turin Italy. Don't even earn up $10000 per month.

Other than the Manager and Players, any other person you see in a football club are not highly paid.

I hope this education for you was worth it.

To be candid, if they pay Ozo N250k per month, dem try

Lol Sanchez and Bale earns close to £600k, what makes you think Neymar, CR7 and Messi won't earn double of that?

Carlos Tevez earned more than £650k per week in China

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12760217_screenshot20201128205647opera_jpegbd793c4a3ea9e596e01c7198233261f2

Neymar at €750k per week is the 3rd highest paid player, what does that tell you?

https://www.goal.com/en/news/neymar-net-worth-salary-contract-psg/1kvfsexg0npxf15gn60ol0zknl

https://psgtalk.com/2020/03/the-top-10-highest-paid-footballers-list-includes-mbappe-and-neymar/

Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Gerrard59(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Barryseal:
Ozo to earn $2.4M per month for working at Juventus academy in Nigeria, while Juventus head coach Andre Pirlo earns $7M annually. For the duration of his 2yr deal all winning bonus, inclusive of Champions league winning bonus adds up to $17M. Ozoer in this same period will earn $57M.

Silly blogger.

grin grin

The OP - EmekaBlue is a clown. The biggest I have seen today.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc by Queenslander(f): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmm, maybe he meant N2.4 million. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiooo!!! See These ABSU Babes Doing Competition With Their Big Yansh [look] / Happy Birthday Desmond Elliot / See The Craziest Pre-Wedding Pictures In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.