Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,811,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! (10001 Views)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Lenny9000(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2011
This is a sign and call to DBANJ, to follow the part of integrity like his colleagues ELDEE and BANKY W, and not allow himself to be used to sabotage the very First YOUTH-ORGANIZED presidential debate. Dbanj, do not choose money over the lives of millions of youths that made you famous in the first place. History will judge you based on your decision to choose for the youths or the corrupt politicians. An innocent life,(CHIDINMA) someone that spent sometime with you is lost because of the wickedness and greediness of Corrupt politicians that refused to fix our hospitals and roads. Choose wisely!
http://www.thenetng.com/2011/03/25/koko-mansion-finalist-chidinma-dies-at-22/

Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Dolemite(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
Good connection. . .but they never learn. sad
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
Rip chidinma
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by immastar: 3:27am On Mar 27, 2011
Y DO YOU GUYS LIKE HATING ON D'BANJ EVERYTIME!!!!

DAREY ART ALADE PERFORMED ALL NIGHT LONG AT THE PDP PRIMARIES ELECTION AND NOBODY IS HASSLING HIM BOUT IT

BISI OLATILO HOSTED D SHOW AND NOBODY IS MENTIONING HIS NAME

LEGENDARY BONGOS IKWE PERFORMED TODAY AT THE GRAND FINALE RALLY

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MENTIONING D'BANJ'S NAME EVERYTIME!!!!

YOU GUYS RE BECOMING ANNOYING!!!

IF YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH HIM PERSONALLY, EAT AND SWALLOW IT OK

2FACE, M I, P SQUARE HAVE BEEN PERFORMING ALSO, Y RE U NOT MENTIONING THEIR NAMES!!!

get a life dude!!!!!
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Dolemite(f): 4:29am On Mar 27, 2011
immastar:

Y DO YOU GUYS LIKE HATING ON D'BANJ EVERYTIME!!!!

DAREY ART ALADE PERFORMED ALL NIGHT LONG AT THE PDP PRIMARIES ELECTION AND NOBODY IS HASSLING HIM BOUT IT

BISI OLATILO HOSTED D SHOW AND NOBODY IS MENTIONING HIS NAME

LEGENDARY BONGOS IKWE PERFORMED TODAY AT THE GRAND FINALE RALLY

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MENTIONING D'BANJ'S NAME EVERYTIME!!!!

YOU GUYS RE BECOMING ANNOYING!!!

IF YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH HIM PERSONALLY, EAT AND SWALLOW IT OK

2FACE, M I, P SQUARE HAVE BEEN PERFORMING ALSO, Y RE U NOT MENTIONING THEIR NAMES!!!

get a life dude!!!!!

Just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by MeGaStReEt: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
@poster

You must be out of your mind.

What make Jonathan a corrupt politician?

If they put you in that position, who will sell this country
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by yomijnr(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
You guys need to give it a rest. D'banj has the right to support whoever he wants like any other citizen, so I don't understand what all the noise is about.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
I am not the biggest fan of D'Banj's music, but I must say that this whole hate campaign against the young man is IDIOTIC. . .meaning that anyone joining the hate campaign against him for supporting the president is an I.D.I.O.T. The level of hypocrisy among Nigerians is unparalled. What exactly are these fools talking about?
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by eros(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
It's all about the money people. Let D'Banj be.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by McCoy91(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
Dolemite:

Just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right.
Doing what? What isn't right? Btw, what he is asking is why d'banj is the only one being singled out of all the people who are 'doing it'.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
She looks familiar!

Was she a Nollywood actress, Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by damola1: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
F**K like my young brother just said, no street light, bad roads, f*************k, , gone too early, so, we MUST vote out PDP, WE MUST, !!! by all means possible kick them off, WE MUST KICK OUT BAD OR POOR GOVERNANCE, PEOPLE DAT CAN MANAGE THEIR HOMES, TRYING TO MANAGE A WHOLE COUNTRY!,
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by sbeezy8: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
what does have to do with dbanj?
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by McCoy91(m): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2011
@mama-gee, no she wasn't.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2011
I'm expecting to get chewed for this but I'll say it anyway. Granted, there are bad roads, but there are also lousy, terrible drivers. So, I won't blame only politicians but also the drivers. Roads are not perfect anywhere, but the way some drivers drive, a lot of them don't deserve to be on the road. They haven't proven themselves worthy of driving nor responsible or even matured enough. Anyway, enough of that.

RIP Chidinma.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm expecting to get chewed for this but I'll say it anyway. Granted, there are bad roads, but there are also lousy, terrible drivers. So, I won't blame only politicians but also the drivers. Roads are not perfect anywhere, but the way some drivers drive, a lot of them don't deserve to be on the road. They haven't proven themselves worthy of driving nor responsible or even matured enough. Anyway, enough of that.

RIP Chidinma.
exactly. how many people are licensed in Nigeria? do the police even enforce that "law"? of course not! their priority is getting money from people. if they were to enforce the law, im sure anyone can pay their way out of not having a license. SMH. and her accident was Okada-related, and we all know those things are a menace to society and should be completely banned in all the 36 states of Nigeria. im sure at least 1/3 motor accidents is Okada related. anyway, but i feel Dbanj should say something, its only through his show that we know who she is. AH AH! its only fair. secondly, while he is there endorsing goodluck, Chidinma has died due to the failure of the Nigerian government. HER BLOOD IS ON THEIR HEADS!!! Nigerians are hostages in their own country, and the government are the kidnappers!
as if the silly Okada men are bad enough, the poorly equipped hospital with no blood bank? NA WA FOR NIGERIA OOOOO! this has gone on for too long now. PDP has got to go. it seems Nigeria has only gotten worse since the 60s-early 90s. oh, those were the glory days.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 29, 2011
ogugua88:

RIP Chidinma.

Lol grin
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by McCoy91(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2011
ogugua88:

RIP Chidinma.
I chew anyone who chew you.
@THE AMAKA, Mo'hits crew did release a statement.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
Loool.

THE AMAKA:

exactly. how many people are licensed in Nigeria? do the police even enforce that "law"? of course not! their priority is getting money from people. if they were to enforce the law, im sure anyone can pay their way out of not having a license. SMH. and her accident was Okada-related, and we all know those things are a menace to society and should be completely banned in all the 36 states of Nigeria. im sure at least 1/3 motor accidents is Okada related. anyway, but i feel Dbanj should say something, its only through his show that we know who she is. AH AH! its only fair. secondly, while he is there endorsing goodluck, Chidinma has died due to the failure of the Nigerian government. HER BLOOD IS ON THEIR HEADS!!! Nigerians are hostages in their own country, and the government are the kidnappers!
as if the silly Okada men are bad enough, the poorly equipped hospital with no blood bank? NA WA FOR NIGERIA OOOOO! this has gone on for too long now. PDP has got to go. it seems Nigeria has only gotten worse since the 60s-early 90s. oh, those were the glory days.  undecided undecided undecided

Wetin concern them for that one? People die every day because of their faults and they continue like nothing happened. Teju Babyface said it in one of his shows. He asked how many in the audience had friends that were properly licensed drivers. Like two people rose their hands. He asked how many new people who were driving without license; at least half the audience rose their hands! Abomination.

Okadas need to be banned, yes. They are the most selfish people on the roads. To be honest, it's the bad mentality in Nigeria. Everyone thinking their own journey is most important; squeezing in front of vehicles, disobeying the few stoplights the work. *sighs*

One day e go better.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^

Everything you said, I agree with. . .except banning Okadas. Seriously, its a bit too selfish for us to say Okada should be banned simply because we are privileged to have car(s) or access to car(s). Really. I've seen both sides (hardship and opulence) and I have a thoroughly balanced perspective in life. Too many peeps depend on 0kada to get to their remote destinations, to beat the crippling Lagos traffic, etc. Banning it in a complex, bustling metropolis like Lagos would subject millions of folks to untold (and unnecessary) hardship. Rather than advocate a total ban, we should advocate better/cheaper alternatives FIRST and I'm sure Okadas would die a natural death (just how the introduction of BRT buses facilitated the phasing out of the notorious Molues). But as usual, we Nigerian middle classes are very self-centred, snooty, and 'fake'; so I don't expect much rationality from us.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by CrudeOil2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Is D'banj your voice, he has one vote and you do too. so why are you talking nonsense.
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Isk(f): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
pro01:

I am not the biggest fan of D'Banj's music, but I must say that this whole hate campaign against the young man is IDIOTIC. . .meaning that anyone joining the hate campaign against him for supporting the president is an I.D.I.O.T. The level of hypocrisy among Nigerians is unparalled. What exactly are these fools talking about?
[color=#000099][/color]. I so agree wit u. Wt has her death got to to wit Dbanj? Is he d reason she's dead? @OP. Wt exactly is ur beef with d guy w.r.t her death?
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2011
Crude Oil:

Is D'banj your voice, he has one vote and you do too. so why are you talking nonsense.
I wonder. . .
Re: Dbanj And Chidinma's Death! by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 01, 2011
pro01:

^^

Everything you said, I agree with. . .except banning Okadas. Seriously, its a bit too selfish for us to say Okada should be banned simply because we are privileged to have car(s) or access to car(s). Really. I've seen both sides (hardship and opulence) and I have a thoroughly balanced perspective in life. Too many peeps depend on 0kada to get to their remote destinations, to beat the crippling Lagos traffic, etc. Banning it in a complex, bustling metropolis like Lagos would subject millions of folks to untold (and unnecessary) hardship. Rather than advocate a total ban, we should advocate better/cheaper alternatives FIRST and I'm sure Okadas would die a natural death (just how the introduction of BRT buses facilitated the phasing out of the notorious Molues). But as usual, we Nigerian middle classes are very self-centred, snooty, and 'fake'; so I don't expect much rationality from us.

Okadas need to be banned! I never said when or how soon though cheesy

A ban is mandatory, but not until they have reasonable alternatives.

(1) (Reply)

Observing: Olamide Finally Initiated Into Illuminati??? — Just See This / Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo / Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.