Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How BBNaija Praise Got Trapped In A Supermarket Restroom (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How BBNaija Praise Got Trapped In A Supermarket Restroom (Video) (380 Views)

How Bbnaija Erica Steps Out In Over N1million Outfit / Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How BBNaija Praise Got Trapped In A Supermarket Restroom (Video) by benjackugo: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Ex-housemate of BBNaija season 5, Praise was trapped in a restroom due to the fans who mobbed him outside the shop, IgbereTV reports.

He said he stepped out to get something at a particular shop. Apparently, he didn’t disguise himself well enough to outwit the people and that is what made them identify him easily in the shop.

He made the video asking his followers for an idea of what to do to escape from the paparazzi waiting for him outside the shop.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7_4cx9Lo7k

https://igberetvnews.com/1373359/bbnaija-praise-got-trapped-supermarket-restroom-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: How BBNaija Praise Got Trapped In A Supermarket Restroom (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Wow, why just make a video out of it?

Please make a movie out of it. undecided

It will help the ailing economy.
Re: How BBNaija Praise Got Trapped In A Supermarket Restroom (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2020
I
Re: How BBNaija Praise Got Trapped In A Supermarket Restroom (Video) by longetivity(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2020
I was also trapped in a supermarket restroom yesterday but I did not cast my self

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Bodybuilder Marries His Sex Doll / Paul Walker Daughter Shares Tribute To Her Late Father / Davido Best Friend Night Club Shutdown||wizkid And Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.