Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya (4927 Views)

How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) / F$(#&k Louis Farrakhan / Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2011
Farrakhan is 100% spot on, on his analysis here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-_JsNrxiM&feature=player_embedded
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2011
Heard him playing violin on Wyclef's track "Welcome to the East"

He was ok.

As for politics, he should lipsrsealed.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2011
^^I'll help you finish it. . .

He should shut the heck up! grin grin
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 22, 2011
You ppl are blind when can't France and so coaliation force invade Ivory coast because there is no much to gain, Libya situation is more like a civil war,enforcing no-fly zone and striking out their defence for their so supported rebel to take over government of their own interest,
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by Sunofgod(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^

Farrakhan is a brilliant public speaker, he is always on point and i totally respect him for educating blacks about how this world works.  I admire his courage and his desire to speak the truth irrespective of the consequences.
Very good speech and very important points raised throughout.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2011
youtube has deleted the original clip i put up there, this clip received over 400,000 hits and hundreds of positive comments from viewers, it has now been removed by youtube, the same clip has been downloaded by the original poster , this time youtube has disabled your ability to post comments!!! i think it is safe to say that we are now about to herald the beginning of the end of freedom of speech in the western world - here is the clip again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLrLgOVHT8E
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
A relic from the civil rights era who talks about hypocrisy yet is part of an organzation, fully present and supportive of an action that destroyed one within its own organization who raised "decent" with what he beleived was an unjust act within the nation of islam. No negotiations with MR. X, just a quick assasination.

Right right we should really listen to people like this

A messiah of destruction and a prophet of doomsday prophecy's spawned in the 20th century, existing in the 21st century as a troglodyte who babbles about America's destruction.

FOOL!. America's demise is an inevitable event of equations that are  played out in an ever revolutionary cycle that leads to eventual evolutionary advancement of the Human Dilemma. Like its predecessors it will reign and will fade. Nothing he is saying is new nor informative.

There were great civilizations before America, there will be plenty after,
There were world powers before America, There will be world powers after America.
There were agrieved and exploited people before America, there will be the same after its depature.

Irrelevant rantings of a man who is out of his time. Another John the baptist of the 21st Century.

Hmmmmm, and the world still turns,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou99aOFzup4
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
morpheus if we are to follow your warped logic in which you beleive that Farrakhan is not to be trusted because it was ALLEGED (never proven) that he may or may not have had something to do with Malcolm X's murder then i think you also need to also treat with extreme suspicion anything you hear from the US govt because there is overwhelming evidence which implicates the CIA (acting under orders from the US govt) in the deaths of Martin Luther King Jnr, John F Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy.

Has the CIA's alleged involvment in the deaths of those men prevented you from beleiving and following anything that you are told by the US govt?  If not why then is it a problem for you to accept the truth of what Farrakhan says especially when everything he has said in that video is based on concrete factual evidence?

There is also a mountain of evidence implicating the FBI in the setting up of a secret  task force whose major objective was to neutralise and crush militant black groups in america in the 1960s.  That taskforce was headed up by J Edgar Hoover and it was known as COINTELPRO.
It is a well known fact that this task force used informants, infiltrators, agent provacateurs etc to get to their target which in this instance was Malcolm X. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcZpzgOvogU
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by JeSoul(f): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
Cap my brother, wassup now?  smiley

I recall we've discussed Farrakhan a while back . . . beyond 'allegations' he was involved in X's murder . . . surely, you can understand why some of us cannot take seriously someone who asserts the H1N1 virus was made by white people in order to wipe out others.

morpheus24:

A relic from the civil rights era who talks about hypocrisy yet is part of an organzation, fully present and supportive of an action that destroyed one within its own organization who raised "decent" with what he beleived was an unjust act within the nation of islam. No negotiations with MR. X, just a quick assasination.

Right right we should really listen to people like this

A messiah of destruction and a prophet of doomsday prophecy's spawned in the 20th century, existing in the 21st century as a troglodyte who babbles about America's destruction.

FOOL!. America's demise is an inevitable event of equations that are  played out in an ever revolutionary cycle that leads to eventual evolutionary advancement of the Human Dilemma. Like its predecessors it will reign and will fade. Nothing he is saying is new nor informative.

There were great civilizations before America, there will be plenty after,
There were world powers before America, There will be world powers after America.
There were agrieved and exploited people before America, there will be the same after its depature.

Irrelevant rantings of a man who is out of his time. Another John the baptist of the 21st Century.

Hmmmmm, and the world still turns,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou99aOFzup4
Gosh! lol. I have liked and very much respected this Morpheus guy since that thread he sparred philosophy & capitalism with my good friend Negro. This post above is just  grin Lol. Bolded bits are just death  grin, somebody call an ambulance for Farrakhan.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
cap28:

morpheus if we are to follow your warped logic in which you beleive that Farrakhan is not to be trusted because it was ALLEGED (never proven) that he may or may not have had something to do with Malcolm X's murder then i think you also need to also treat with extreme suspicion anything you hear from the US govt because there is overwhelming evidence which implicates the CIA (acting under orders from the US govt) in the deaths of Martin Luther King Jnr, John F Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy.

Has the CIA's alleged involvment in the deaths of those men prevented you from beleiving and following anything that you are told by the US govt?  If not why then is it a problem for you to accept the truth of what Farrakhan says especially when everything he has said in that video is based on concrete factual evidence?
Warped logic.

A says something and says C is a liar. He then tells B to believe and agree to everything A SAYS

C says something and says A is a liar. He then tells B to believe everything C says.

In my humblest of opinions, The algorithim should conclude that either one is lieing and the other telling the truth, Both are telling the truth or both are lieing. I choose the last conclusion cause given all the additional facts and a  more holistic assessment. All of them are full of excuse my language "B.U.L.L. Poo"

cap28:

There is also a mountain of evidence implicating the FBI in the setting up of a secret  task force whose major objective was to neutralise and crush militant black groups in america in the 1960s.  That taskforce was headed up by J Edgar Hoover and it was known as COINTELPRO.
It is a well known fact that this task force used informants, infiltrators, agent provacateurs etc to get to their target which in this instance was Malcolm X. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcZpzgOvogU
You have Farrakhan admitting they had a hand (doesn't matter if it was direct or indirect) in Malcolm's death yet you come out with the above new conspiracy that the FBI murdered him. STRANGE CHARACTER YOU ARE!

As far as those taskforces, Yes they existed. There is even a taped  conversation with FBI agents and Malcolm X after he was expelled trying to convince him to turn againts the nation (obviously capitalizing on his weakened state) and he refused.

Yet your same Farakhan doesn't make that FACT!. Say it again. FACT!. say it one more time. FACT! that he refused to co-operate with them known, rather branding him a traitor. Traitor to a cover up eh!,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4giEVP57c

PLEASE!

Rigth cap 28 right. Which is it Farakhan, the nation, the FBI, Godzilla, Space aliens, hired mercenaries, the boogeyman ?
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by isalegan2: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
JeSoul:

. . . surely, you can understand why some of us cannot take seriously someone who asserts the H1N1 virus was made by white people in order to wipe out others.

Funny, because white people would never ever never try to wipe out a race.  Never happened before.

Hiya, Jesoul! Still shilling for the beatific paternal white man, I see. smiley
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
JeSoul:

Cap my brother, wassup now?  smiley

I recall we've discussed Farrakhan a while back . . . beyond 'allegations' he was involved in X's murder . . . surely, you can understand why some of us cannot take seriously someone who asserts the H1N1 virus was made by white people in order to wipe out others.

Hi Je Soul my sister how are  you doing?

No i cant really understand why you dont take Farrakhan seriously given that he bases all of his arguments on FACT not opinions.  Would you be more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he were a white man ?

Let us as black people not allow ourselves to be bamboozled yet again by the very people who have historically shown us nothing but hatred, the western media demonises any black man who stands up to speak the truth, this is a well known fact, malcolm x, martin luther king, stokely carmichael, h rap brown, geronimo pratt - all these african american men were demonised, murdered, imprisoned or hounded out of america for exposing the truth about america, therefore it should come as no suprise that Louis Farrakhan is being given the same treatment - shine your eyes - don't allow yourself to be led by the nose.

If you can pin point anything that Farrakhan has said in the video clip that i attached which is untrue i would appreciate it if you would share it with us here on NL.

With regard to the H1N1 virus this is not an area that i have researched and i am not in the habit of refuting statements when i myself have no first hand knowledge or understanding of the matter, do you know something about the H1N1 virus which totally refutes Farrakhan's argument?

sis, im not attacking you personally just your argument.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

Funny, because white people would never ever never try to wipe out a race. Never happened before.

isale - i tire for our people oh.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
Farrakhan should stick to fiddlin'.

He could really have a career there and do something with his life.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by JeSoul(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

Funny, because white people would never ever never try to wipe out a race.  Never happened before.
  And we have moved into the 21st century sister. Abi you no get the memo?  cheesy

The "white man" did not make the H1N1 virus, nor AIDS nor earthquakes nor any other disaster or disease. And anyone insinuating that kind of insanity is . . . insane.

If that translates to "still speaking common sense" then by all means my dear. By all means. Attempts to relegate certain trains of thought that as "white-man" sympathizer simply becos they do not align with popular 'black liberation theology' . . . that tactic has been well over-used in this section. My dearest sister abeg try another one jare  kiss

cap28:

Hi Je Soul my sister how are  you doing?
 My brother I am well. And double glad that you are well, live and kicking smiley we thank God.

No i cant really understand why you dont take Farrakhan seriously given that he bases all of his arguments on FACT not opinions.  Would you be more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he were a white man?
 Hmmm . . . If you have to ask me this question, then you don't even know me at all.

Those who have spoken against Farrakhan have listed the reasons why they don't trust him. Infact we had this discussion in the past. And we went over why I don't trust him or find him credible at all. Race/color has absolutely nothing to do with anything. And I thank God that I am able to look past race . . . which I guess is why some will see me as a 'white man' apologist. This is the same accusation folks like Oprah, Condy Rice, Bill Cosby and co face. Simply because they don't embrace head-first and brain-empty any and every idea from a 'black leader' they are immediately labelled as 'sell-outs' or 'white-man ___".

Let us as black people not allow ourselves to be bamboozled yet again by the very people who have historically shown us nothing but hatred,
 And you need to stop living in the past Cap. Its 2011. White people today cannot be held guilty for what their forefathers did anymore than you can be held responsible for what your great grand children will do. This "us" versus "them" mentality. I don't quite understand it. I'm a christian, so perhaps this 'clouds' my ability to draw those kinds of 'distinctions'. All these 'black leaders' going about preaching black liberation theology, sowing seeds of hate and distrust of white people amongst blacks, constantly telling 'us' that we have been 'wronged' and need to 'fight', forever pepetuating this 'victim mentality' . . .

please jor.

We need to move on from these victim hallucinations. White folks are not surreptitiously planning en masse to forever supress the 'black man'. That is a figment of Farrakhan's, Rev Wright and co's over-active imagination.

the western media demonises any black man who stands up to speak the truth, this is a well known fact, malcolm x, martin luther king, stokely carmichael, h rap brown, geronimo pratt - all these african american men were demonised, murdered, imprisoned or hounded out of america for exposing the truth about america, therefore it should come as no suprise that Louis Farrakhan is being given the same treatment - shine your eyes - don't allow yourself to be led by the nose.

If you can pin point anything that Farrakhan has said in the video clip that i attached which is untrue i would appreciate it if you would share it with us here on NL.

With regard to the H1N1 virus this is not an area that i have researched and i am not in the habit of refuting statements when i myself have no first hand knowledge or understanding of the matter, do you know something about the H1N1 virus which totally refutes Farrakhan's argument?

sis, im not attacking you personally just your argument.
Brother, I know  kiss I have already told you that I highly regard your knowledge of history and world politics though I sharply disagree with you on almost everything. You're still my dude  kiss

As for Farrakhan . . . my point is that he has a sordid history of making outrageous claims and accusations against this fictional 'white man', whom he refers to as 'demons' in his recent speech. Morpheus aptly terms him a 'relic from the civil rights movement' . . . I 1000% agree.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
JeSoul:

Brother, I know kiss I have already told you that I highly regard your knowledge of history and world politics though I sharply disagree with you on almost everything. You're still my dude kiss

Hey see toasting!

Cap28, I dey jealous oh, na so your "fact checking" bring you babes.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by JeSoul(f): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
As a side note,

Isale and Cap, do you subscribe (either in whole or part) to "Black Liberation Theology"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_liberation_theology

Black liberation theology, sometimes shortened to black theology, is a relatively new theological perspective found in some Christian churches in the United States. It maintains that African Americans must be liberated from multiple forms of bondage — political, social, economic, and religious.

I know BLT has many variations and incarnations but in general, I hope you both understand what I mean. Cheers!

morpheus24:

Hey see toasting!

Cap28, I dey jealous oh, na so your "fact checking" bring you babes.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
  Lol . . . abeg oh. No let my husband hear you grin Cap is is a fiery guy. I like his fire. But his politics ehn . . . on the other end of the spectrum from me. I have told him several times his anti-west bias is his greatest handicap. But still, he will remain my brother. My 'fight' is not with him at all.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by JeSoul(f): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Also, as another side note.

Morpheus, we all know our experiences color our thinking and subsequently beliefs/conclusions. I reckon if I were an 85yr old black man who lived thru the terrible injustices of the civil rights era, I would be more sympathetic to someone like Farrakhan.

It just makes me wonder, what our brother Cap experienced to make him so 'angry' towards any and everything from the big bad "West".
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by cap28: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
morpheus24:

Warped logic.

A says something and says C is a liar. He then tells B to believe and agree to everything A SAYS

C says something and says A is a liar. He then tells B to believe everything C says.

In my humblest of opinions, The algorithim should conclude that either one is lieing and the other telling the truth, Both are telling the truth or both are lieing. I choose the last conclusion cause given all the additional facts and a  more holistic assessment. All of them are full of excuse my language "B.U.L.L. Poo"
You have Farrakhan admitting they had a hand (doesn't matter if it was direct or indirect) in Malcolm's death yet you come out with the above new conspiracy that the FBI murdered him. STRANGE CHARACTER YOU ARE!

Its very easy to find out who is telling the truth - just research the issues raised by Farrakhan in that video clip i posted and you will find out who is really telling the truth.

As far as those taskforces, Yes they existed. There is even a taped  conversation with FBI agents and Malcolm X after he was expelled trying to convince him to turn againts the nation (obviously capitalizing on his weakened state) and he refused.

Yet your same Farakhan doesn't make that FACT!. Say it again. FACT!. say it one more time. FACT! that he refused to co-operate with them known, rather branding him a traitor. Traitor to a cover up eh!,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4giEVP57c

PLEASE!

Rigth cap 28 right. Which is it Farakhan, the nation, the FBI, Godzilla, Space aliens, hired mercenaries, the boogeyman ?

the above argument doesnt make sense - the nation of islam would be the last people to know about the FBI's visits with Malcolm X - the FBI's modus operandi was to approach two warring enemies seperately and try to pit them against each other - thats how they destroyed the black panthers, they used to write letters to individual members and pretend as if these individuals were informants - the letters would then "accidentally" be posted to various black militants within the organisation in order to foment chaos and then the FBI would stand back and watch these militants slug it out or kill each other - its the age old tactic of divide and conquer which is still being used on black people to date.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2011
JeSoul said:

Also, as another side note.

Morpheus, we all know our experiences color our thinking and subsequently beliefs/conclusions. I reckon if I were an 85yr old black man who lived thru the terrible injustices of the civil rights era, I would be more sympathetic to someone like Farrakhan.

It just makes me wonder, what our brother Cap experienced to make him so 'angry' towards any and everything from the big bad "West".

You write so much garbage. You need to talk less, do a lot more research, and stop being so damn naive and trusting of the western establishment.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
cap28:

Its very easy to find out who is telling the truth - just research the issues raised by Farrakhan in that video clip i posted and you will find out who is really telling the truth.

The truth about what?  Who does Farrakhan think he is informing with his pseudo religious infused geo political rubbish about a dictator finding water in the desert, building aparment complexes in Libya and militant groups in the US. Who is his audience? Project kids on the streets, Gangsters, Rappers,  disgruntled working, Middle  or upper class AA's, religious nuts. What is his point?, that one day there will be some civil war in America and in his lala land he will lead his people to the promise land. He'snot the first neither will he be the last to continue to perpetuate this stupidity.

Majority of these class of people are not interested or have very short attention spans when it comes to these matters. The rest of the American population are outside the sphere of his influence or could care less what their CIA does, as long as they can sleep at night without hearing War planes roaring through their skies

What Farrakhan is doing is simply feeding into his communities' fears and discontent as he has done in the past without really saying anything substantive. A chalatan no better than an unscrupulous televangelist who basks in his own false sense of intelligence and just likes to hear himself speak. 

If his movement is still fighting for a nation then they should take up arms including himself and stand opposed, at least if they loose, they die an honorable death like Malcolm, otherwise he needs to keep quiet and stop his "brother kadaffi" rubbish.

cap28:

the above argument doesnt make sense - the nation of islam would be the last people to know about the FBI's visits with Malcolm X - the FBI's modus operandi was to approach two warring enemies seperately and try to pit them against each other - thats how they destroyed the black panthers, they used to write letters to individual members and pretend as if these individuals were informants - the letters would then "accidentally" be posted to various black militants within the organisation in order to foment chaos and then the FBI would stand back and watch these militants slug it out or kill each other - its the age old tactic of divide and conquer which is still being used on black people to date.
You are rehearsing historical documents again. Let me clue you in. I am well aware. My earlier post requires intiuitive deduction. The point  being made involves the nation of islam becoming aware "AFTER THE FACT" that these tapes indeed existed. Those speeches made by Farrakhan in my earlier post were long long after Malcolms death in which he STILL accused Mr. X of being a traitor who needed to be dealt with in the political and need I say economic interest of  the so called "nation". Really!!!

Lets go further to assume the nation just found  just yesterday that the tapes existed, no recognition by the nation to this fact that MR. X would not and did not sell out his compadres, no clear cut absolution for Malcolm yet the buffoon has the effrontery to stand up on a pulpit and accuse the US government of covert and overt operations.

The real fact of the matter concerns the ability and desire of wanting to wield absolute "POWER'and "INFLUENCE" without "decent" or opposition over people. Something the US govt as well as the nation of islam "including" Mr so called louis is guilty as charged for. There is truth in this matter.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by JeSoul(f): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
morpheus24:

[b]The real fact of the matter concerns the ability and desire of wanting to wield absolute "POWER'and "INFLUENCE" without "decent" or opposition over people. Something the US govt as well as the nation of islam "including" Mr so called louis is guilty as charged for. [/b]There is truth in this matter.
You could actually stretch this and loop in the vast majority of govts. around the world. Its all about power.

Rossike, thank you for your comment.
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by DeeJay20: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
cap28:

Aha therein lies the bone of contention - you are jealous that Farrakhan desires to wield power and influence like the white man - obviously in your warped mind you feel only white men deserve to do so, Farrakhan is a leader, a man who is not afraid to stand up and speak the truth , a teacher and a courageous man - therefore he has earned the right to wield power and influence - why dont you question why the US govt is monopolised by white millionaire elitists who regard people like you as sub human, why dont you question why these people are only interested in championing the causes of billionaire oligarchs and banking cartels - i would advise you to focus on your real enemy rather than attacking farrakhan - be gone.

CAP28 LOL! Why do these guys keep on challenging facts and proofs!
Any its sometimes good to knowm that we still have alot of brain-washed
people online lol,

CAP28 keep up the good work!
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by DeeJay20: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
cap28:

Aha therein lies the bone of contention - you are jealous that Farrakhan desires to wield power and influence like the white man - obviously in your warped mind you feel only white men deserve to do so, Farrakhan is a leader, a man who is not afraid to stand up and speak the truth , a teacher and a courageous man - therefore he has earned the right to wield power and influence - why dont you question why the US govt is monopolised by white millionaire elitists who regard people like you as sub human, why dont you question why these people are only interested in championing the causes of billionaire oligarchs and banking cartels - i would advise you to focus on your real enemy rather than attacking farrakhan - be gone.

Anyway its sometimes good to knowm that we still have alot of brain-washed
people online lol,

Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by MandingoII(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
what happened to the video?
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
Aha therein lies the bone of contention - you are jealous that Farrakhan desires to wield power and influence like the white man - obviously in your warped mind you feel only white men deserve to do so, Farrakhan is a leader, a man who is not afraid to stand up and speak the truth , a teacher and a courageous man - therefore he has earned the right to wield power and influence - why dont you question why the US govt is monopolised by white millionaire elitists who regard people like you as sub human, why dont you question why these people are only interested in championing the causes of billionaire oligarchs and banking cartels - i would advise you to focus on your real enemy rather than attacking farrakhan - be gone. [i][/i]

Power is not the basis but the underlying issue of  how it is used is what is in contention hear my so called learned friend. If men like Farrakhan seek to use the power to educate and influence by warping facts and interjecting false ideologies in the same sense as how your "IMPERIALISTS" use it, He is no better than them nor anyone in particular who tries to prop up their own people, ideologies, race, ethnicities in the hopes of wielding control without consent. There is nothing wrong in taking pride in who you are and defending your way of life in so far as it does not subjugate or is inconsiderate of others lives. This is the primary issue or subject matter that should be confronted. Wraping it round religious and racial propaganda is uneducated.

If he is discontent with the society he lives in and wished to return back to the state of nature he is free to move to the kalahari desert and join up with the bushmen there who are subject to no of these matters regarding loans, liabilities, racism and the likes. Who is stopping him may i ask?

He provides no alternatives to the meaning of the words justice, fairness, equity or peace within the contexts of contracts with society. I dare say even given the same POWER as his opponents  will be far worse  an authoritarian than Kadaffi himself, metting out the same kind of punishments to people who do not believe in his ideas.

If you have been paying attention, you would have noticed by now that I have never thrown my support to any side in particular  in regards to issues concerning syndicates of all sorts . Simply stating a problem is not going to solve it. Telling us that your alternative will be better than the one already in place without explaining is neither convincing nor is playing race politics any closer to the truth.

I repeat a respectable man would pic up arms and fight to the death if he felt his freedom was being encroached upon regardless of how powerful he feels his opponent is. Preaching "not teaching" sermons on the monster white boogey blue eyed devil is for kindergarten kids to hear.

Oh the way there are several solutions I can offer regarding what you say I should concentrate on only i doubt any of it would make sense to you cause your mind is pretty made up on what you want to think or feel, anything outside of that is as usually pure white man azz kissing. An issue of different schools of thought.

Won't waste my time anymore
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
DeeJay20:

Anyway its sometimes good to knowm that we still have alot of brain-washed
people online lol,

Facts and proof is one thing. What you do with it is another.

Marinate on that a little will ya?
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by MandingoII(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Facts and proof is one thing. What you do with it is another.

Marinate on that a little will ya?

Like you just wrote something profound. undecided

you a SELLOUT too. Waive a few dollars in your face and you will sell out your momma
Re: Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya by morpheus24: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
MandingoII:

Like you just wrote something profound. undecided

you a SELLOUT too. Waive a few dollars in your face and you will sell out your momma
keep acting like you know what that word means.

What did I sell out to. Having a brain? Being able to reason, think independent,

Ah yes Now i know I sold out to speaking ebonics, scratching my azz while munching on a serving of hot chitlings.

When will AA's like you learn that education is not an exclusive invention of so called "White people".

NEXT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! / 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! / Voter Fraud: Dead People Vote For Biden in US Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.