Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings (1982 Views)

ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period / Uber And Airport Cab Or Continue With His 100k Per Month Job? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by CrownWale93(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pls I need who can teach me programming or data science. How much do you think will cost me?[2quote author=Xeeex post=96528353]You could easily start a blog and start making good money in about 6 months since you will not be desperate for now now money. blogging takes some time but once it Kicks off you're good to go.

You could get a laptop and learn programming. It's in high demand.

You can ask if you want more info on blogging? [/quote]
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by ecomalchemist(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
FreQ:

You're good. It shows in your spirit. You have an enterprenual spirit.

Keep pushing with this energy bro and 10M will be change along the way. Let's all keep pushing

Bless up bro, one love.
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Businessicon: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
FreQ:

You've motivated me. Since I have land space, will look into digging space to breed 2000 fishes

I have access to limitless lands and planting materials

If I only get an investor willing to put 500,000 Naira the project will be firmly established
can I see pictures of your land space, send them to my email
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by FreQ: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Businessicon:
can I see pictures of your land space, send them to my email

Can I have your email address?
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Dottune(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
FreQ:

You've motivated me. Since I have land space, will look into digging space to breed 2000 fishes

If I only get an investor willing to put 500,000 Naira the project will be firmly established
Drop your WhatsApp number let's discuss
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Businessicon: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2020
FreQ:

Can I have your email address?
thecallistusempire@gmail.com
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Papideeee: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2020
How legit are you? I invested 500k in one guy's plantain business here last year and he hasn't paid my complete money till now. If you have legit plan and sure you would pay during the stipulated time hit me up.
FreQ:

Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2020
FreQ:

You think. So

15000 plantains x 500 Naira per bunch is how much?
Does that excludes loss and damages (plantain). 15000 plantains is a good amount of money.
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by FreQ: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Does that excludes loss and damages (plantain). 15000 plantains is a good amount of money.

Yes. It's good amount of money. And the startup cost isn't that much. I will be cultivating more than 15000 to cater for damage, losses and make profit for myself and partners
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
FreQ:

Yes. It's good amount of money. And the startup cost isn't that much. I will be cultivating more than 15000 to cater for damage, losses and make profit for myself and partners
Wow. I have interest in agricultural products. Capital and location is the problem.
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by FreQ: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Wow. I have interest in agricultural products. Capital and location is the problem.

Let's put however little the resources we can to get our objectives. For example, I will be marketing my produce through people who contributed towards the establishment of the project. We need to force ourselves to succeed oh.

As for location it's because the average educated person doesn't travel well. I scouted villages between Lagos and Kwara and found the right ones and potential big ones against when the first projects becomes fully established
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Dottune(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
FreQ:

Let's put however little the resources we can to get our objectives. For example, I will be marketing my produce through people who contributed towards the establishment of the project. We need to force ourselves to succeed oh.

As for location it's because the average educated person doesn't travel well. I scouted villages between Lagos and Kwara and found the right ones and potential big ones against when the first projects becomes fully established
You've not come online on WhatsApp
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Xeeex: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
CrownWale93:
Pls I need who can teach me programming or data science. How much do you think will cost me?[2quote author=Xeeex post=96528353]You could easily start a blog and start making good money in about 6 months since you will not be desperate for now now money. blogging takes some time but once it Kicks off you're good to go.

You could get a laptop and learn programming. It's in high demand.

You can ask if you want more info on blogging?

If you have a laptop and the will to learn, I can guide you to learn for free. I'm learning web development sha. I can guide you on web development but I don't know anything about data science yet.
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by FreQ: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dottune:
You've not come online on WhatsApp

Apologies. I have responded
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by FreQ: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Papideeee:
How legit are you? I invested 500k in one guy's plantain business here last year and he hasn't paid my complete money till now. If you have legit plan and sure you would pay during the stipulated time hit me up.

I like you to send you the project outline and blueprint Sir. How can I reach you?
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by CrownWale93(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
OK, pls HI me on Watsapp 0705 097 5360
Xeeex:

If you have a laptop and the will to learn, I can guide you to learn for free. I'm learning web development sha. I can guide you on web development but I don't know anything about data science yet.
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by FreQ: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Papideeee:

Even if it's only 100,000 Naira you invest boss it will go a long way helping the project. I will be glad if you reconsidered
Re: What Can A 20 Year Old Guy Do With His 100k Savings by Papideeee: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2020
FreQ:

Even if it's only 100,000 Naira you invest boss it will go a long way helping the project. I will be glad if you reconsidered

What is the percentage profit you are giving and what is time frame for return on investment

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Opay Changed My Life For Good (diary Of A Retired Chronic Gambler) / N200,000k: What Business Can You Start With It? / Invest By Venturing Into Tomatoes,pepe,onions Etc 08169446319

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.