Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) (60245 Views)

Twitter User Called Toke Makinwa A Surgeon Lab-made Monster / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by chaloskyx: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
LOL WHATS ALL THIS NOW?? OYA HE PAID 1.2M FOR HAIR AND SO. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS THAT CAN WASTE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON YOU (CAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY A WASTE OF MONEY) YOU CANT SEE THEM AS FRIENDS AUNTY TOKE GUESS WHAT PEOPLE ALSO DONT WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOURSELF WHO WOULD FINANCIALLY RUIN OTHERS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO PROOVE THEIR LOYALTY TO YOU
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
After paying for 5he bone hair , he go use his uncircumcised abunna shift her womb... Yellowbar women encouraging prostitution since AD 33
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Nobody wants stress. Man or woman.

So the man would stress so your lazy ass wouldn't stress.
If that man doesn't want stress like you do then he wouldn't have what he has and U probably wouldn't be wishing to have one.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
After paying for the bone hair , he go use his uncircumcised abunna shift her womb... Yellowbar women encouraging prostitution since AD 33
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Winning123:
Vanity upon vanity.
and money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Women have more unavoidable stress than men.

Yeye talk. Later U will asking for gender equality
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Exodora: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Men that you can easily use to wipe your ass clean and do every shit you command. undecided

but like the saying goes nothing is free.
everything comes with a price. undecided

You heard her she didn't even ask for it sef , so which one is men that you can use .
He even added Aunty on top , chaaaaiiii see home trianed men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
So buying hair is now an achievement
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Bmaster(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
shocked
On a more serious note,
Toke is stylishly advertising the shop,. grin
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
chaloskyx:
LOL WHATS ALL THIS NOW?? OYA HE PAID 1.2M FOR HAIR AND SO. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS THAT CAN WASTE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON YOU (CAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY A WASTE OF MONEY) YOU CANT SEE THEM AS FRIENDS AUNTY TOKE GUESS WHAT PEOPLE ALSO DONT WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOURSELF WHO WOULD FINANCIALLY RUIN OTHERS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO PROOVE THEIR LOYALTY TO YOU
calm down nau!

she herself see peppa from man na
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by womenareapes: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.
so your father was not that kind of men when he cum on your mother undecided

3 Likes

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Maybe I didn't get you well.

I was saying that women have a lot of unavoidable stress compare to men.
Taking care of kids, cooking list continues,

Which kids are u taking care of? If u no cook, who are u doing? List...?
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bmaster:
shocked On a more serious note, Toke is stylishly advertising the shop,. grin
two birds one stone
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Exodora: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

Just because a man spends on you doesn't necessarily mean that he cares for you. Use your head woman!
Why are you crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Maybe I didn't get you well.

I was saying that women have a lot of unavoidable stress compare to men.
Taking care of kids, cooking list continues,

Madam go and make Ur own money let us boys wish to have U spend on us.
Later they will be screaming gender equality.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Kendroid: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
[s] I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men[/s].
I need to work more hard to buy one for myself. Women who buy things for themselves are the real women!!! wink
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
womenareapes:
[s]so your father was not that kind of men when he cum on your mother undecided[/s]
unnecessary
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
lexy2014:

Which kids are u taking care of? If u no cook, who are u doing? List...?

Abi oooo.
Who marriage dey favour pass. No be woman
If she no cook the husband go leave am go marry another girl wey go Sabi cook Wella.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Kendroid: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
[s] I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men[/s].
I need to work more hard to buy one for myself. Women who buy things for themselves are the real women!!! wink
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by generationz(f): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
pretydiva:
If only the person that bought it for her can do same for his mother and sisters.
This will be trending among the so called celebs. Misplaced priority every where

Lol, Farouk treats his mom like a god. The way he praises her on the gram, I suspect she's his source lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Abayolaid: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
...wasting of money
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by googlepikins: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.

Meanwhile, if your brother buy his girlfriend a new car una go say the babe use juju on your brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheMan3:
I will buy my mother another one again!!
I will dash that money to a random hard working guy I don't even know in the street.. than waste it on these old Nigerian bitches

U forgot to add that most of them lost their virginity since 10 but will come here and be requesting needs and wants like they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Discover How I used this method I learnt To get higher instagram follow wers and Monetize my Instagram Account And Turn It Into A Money Making Machine by just posting pictures and videos...

Far and away one of the most frequently visited and often utilized social media platforms, even more so than Facebook, Instagram has become the “go to” platform for serious business owners, advertisers, and marketers that are looking to build their business online.

And even though Instagram is 100% free to get started with – and you can have a brand-new Instagram account up and running in less than five minutes.

The truth of the matter is the overwhelming majority of business owners, advertisers, and marketers out there aren’t using Instagram the right way to build their business or create the kind of financial future they have always dreamed of.

No, if you are going to knock your Instagram marketing right out of the park and really turn it into a powerful channel for marketing and making money you have to know exactly what you’re doing.

On top of that, because you’re going up against already stiff and established competition, you also have to take advantage of as many shortcuts checklists as possible to get you to the top as fast as you can.

The book will help you

Get it here

https://gum.co/wPfNh
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheMan3:
do not be cheap. Learn to work hard and buy things for yourself .if you want to copy feminism, copy the whole thing.

I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just to add small thing go buy better ride.

Na I'm this one want put for head. Head wey empty... Smh

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by BreconHills(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Themainboy22:
Maybe he bought it for her with the hope of accessing the coochie, but sad enough, Toke have already friendzoned him. The only thing he got in return is "thank you". While you will be thanking guy, the niggar may be dying inside, who knows whether na his last card he used to impress woman grin. My advice: if you are close to the niggar, better be thanking him from a far distance before we begin to hear another story.

And how many men buy a gift with a receipt filled in with "Aunty Toke" ?

Coming just days after Reno's twitter diatribe, who is to say this isn't a gift from "Aunty" to "Aunty" ?

The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
What rubbish? Don't I have my preference ?
diggers full everywhere ABEG JOIN INSTAMESSENGER
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by AmuDimpka: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
don't go and look for work ,

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by bendike: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Toke has alot to give back, hope you do too grin
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Theboss100(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Travail of an evening newspaper cheesycheesycheesycheesy Lol. Don't mind me ooo. Just joking........

But I'm ciro's grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.