Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) (60243 Views)

Twitter User Called Toke Makinwa A Surgeon Lab-made Monster / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Goodman247: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Your cup of tea. Have a nice day.
lazy ass woman
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by georgeakins: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fake story, fake receipt!

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Harmlesspill(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.
Don't be too lazy,,anything you want, you should be able to work your ass to have to have it.
Stop being dependent..
You're not disabled,, you've two legs and hands same as men for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please, we don't need all these kind of news on the front page.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by womenareapes: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

If I were a woman, I'd rather have me a man who would motivate me in every way possible to make wealth for myself. I'd rather have me a career and life builder, not one who would constantly stir up my insatiable desires. I'd desire a man who would challenge me to live an independent life and still love and build a happy home with him.
trying to correct the mindset of those Naija women is like telling a tree to move to another location undecided

You see! The mind of Naija women are like that of a stone, nothing can go in and nothing can comes out! Plain rubbish!

You shouldn't waste your energy engaging with piece of shiit
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Missyajoke(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Your cup of tea. Have a nice day.

You're running already, jobless woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Please, we don't need all these kind of news on the front page.
ah ah
this is celeb news nau
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by nyiamfrank: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.
I have a question for you, lady and I want you to answer it to the truth of your conscience:

I.2 wig
&
cash

which do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Missyajoke(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
baralatie:

you are very funny!
you don't know wetin de go down in Nigeria

for this country
dem dey buy land for babe

dem buy bmw for babe

dem dey buy house for babe

dem dey buy iphone latest for babe
dem dey dash babe for Nigeria dollars pounds and euros

ati be be ati be be lo

After dem buy am for am dem go use her renew their rituals. Ladies be careful, guys are not smiling any girl that enters into their traps its death.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by obembet(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

Yes o. This is the real men not all this Hungry men

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sigh... Was this really necessary??!

I am actually beginning to accept the widespread belief that most of the people on Social media have very little time to actually use their brains! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo see better way to advertise o.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by prigoz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
because they are Donatus and you are Nathaniel. Any gift a man gives outside his parents, wife, children and relations is a waste. Nonsense tomorrow you will still call him mumu
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Vlain: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
obembet:

Real men!!! Pls what is real woman
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Which one is bone straight hair again? Is that like Mexican hair or Indian hair?

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by etrouble: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

You know already that you can’t make money your self apart from selling your body. Shame on you
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Sojiboi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na her fake nyash go pay the money
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Kestolove(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dey paid for her if na ipob girl now, na only God know how many preeq she go don receive
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by atiku4President(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

What a mentality!
I tell you. It's unfortunate.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Ijaya123: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

The man you need is calked EMPLOYMENT

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by mokolade21845: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
:I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.don't go and look for work ,
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

After dem buy am for am dem go use her renew their rituals. Ladies be careful, guys are not smiling any girl that enters into their traps its death.
dey there they give yourself sermon!

I don't want to point names there is one that gifted a woman with 3 kids a range rover sport with a slide shop at allen .you de talk another thing.

there is another one that happened in calabar,the expatriate took this Efik girl for a whopping #3 million shopping.

abi na warri wey one worker gifted a lady brazilian hair with car just for her to seat on his lap that he just wants his body to normal (no sex)

bia!
leave matter for who wan carry am.for Naija those wey dey spend dey spend.

2 Likes

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Studio247: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Now that you know what most of your so call celebrities do to get those luxury life
Hope you are calm now

Women look for a man you will be happy with
And can take care of you in his own little way.

Gone are the days men spend heavily on women
But in today's world most men who spend millions on women take in from the other side if you know you know.

Women slow down on hunting for a wealthy boyfriend or husband forget what you see on social media

If you see the work you no fit do am
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by stealmatic(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
don't look too far righteousness89 is the man for you,that guy needs to release some konji on him

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by etrouble: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
osamz007:

SHEY YOUR HAND DEY PAIN YOU NI?? GO WORK JARE

I NO BLAME THAT MAN WEY DEY SPEND MONEY ON TOP CONCRETE ASS. MONEY WITH NO SENSE

REAL MEN DON'T LIKE SURGICAL ASS.

How do you spent treasury loot and Yahoo money if not on classy prostitutes? Useless idiots
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by karnap(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol of females folks are in this thread ( grin cheesy grin grin
Issorite
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
baralatie:

will like you son to buy #1.5m for gf when you the mother cannot boast of wig?
Who told you he has not bought something more expensive than this for his mom? Sons don't joke with their moms.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Coldie(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

NOT IN NIGERIA MY LADY.
U sure
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by baralatie(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Who told you he has not bought something more expensive than this for his mom? Sons don't joke with their moms.
come counselling class and hear how boys get rich and forget their moms and families.it is when casala burst you will now see men in church seeking for help on how to solve orishi rishi complications
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by lilmaydee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
WELL CONGRATS.....

BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

LISTEN!

ALL THOSE BITTER PILLS, RETARDED PUKES, WIZARDS, ENVYER'S , JEALOUS DEVILS, POVERTY, REDPILLERS, FRUSTRATION CREWS ARE COMING TO SPEAKS ILLS TO EM"SELVES.

ABI ZZOR NO BE SO?
Red pill be given feminists hardon since 1848.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by banmee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

obembet:

Because they buy you things? That kind of thought process is scary as phuck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.