Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed (12870 Views)

NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER / How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / NYSC Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by holuwajobar(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lalasticlala

What is the meaning of Nairaland Nigerian forum

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Icon2007: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Your cousin should not involve nysc in anything because NYSC will arrest her for forging their certificate. If her employer accept that she changed the fake one to the original she has fine but in some organization they will sack your cousin for presenting fake certificate. Your sister should not claim ignorance of the fact that she did not know she got fake one. I collected exclusion letter j had so many offer when I needed it most but I had to wait to get original from nysc website. my company no play with integrity. A friend of mine dt presented fake one was sacked.
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by QuiverBox(f): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
This Story does not add up, you are obviously not Saying everything.

1.Course rep does not Issue NYSC exemption Letters, even if the Department or Student Affairs Dept , gave the Course rep to Share these letters( Which is Unlikely); why would the course rep decide to print our a fake letter for her?

2. Certificate verification of employees are independently carried out by the employer, why would her office ask her to go and verify her NYSC Exemption Certificate, did she also verify her SSCE AND BSC certificate by herself?

3. Why is she asking for Social opinion on what to tell NYSC, why did she not query NYSC for giving her 2 different Letters at different times?

Uteghe:
Friends, my cousin was given an apparently fake exclusion letter by their school course rep in 2011,now her office has demanded she take her exclusion letter to NYSC for verification.

When she did a background check again,she got to know the letter was fake and that NYSC had sent the ORIGINAL which she promptly went and got.

The question is: how can she explain this to NYSC since the fake one is already in her file at her office. Please advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by etibaba(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
We aren't kids jare, she knew all along it was a fake exclusion letter. If you want solution then come plain.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Saig: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uteghe:
Friends, my cousin was given an apparently fake exclusion letter by their school course rep in 2011,now her office has demanded she take her exclusion letter to NYSC for verification.

When she did a background check again,she got to know the letter was fake and that NYSC had sent the ORIGINAL which she promptly went and got.

The question is: how can she explain this to NYSC since the fake one is already in her file at her office. Please advise.

It's simple na. Since she has known that the original is now available let her go to the appropriate quarters and pay whatever payable and get her original. No need to go to nysc sef. But if she knew and worked out the fake, na there she get issue
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by AlphaStorm: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
She should get someone to slot in the original one into her file at the office. Lobatan
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by gudia3933: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Keep d original, when gbege sets in, u tender it n know how to solve ur problem but until den.
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Collins4u1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
I was pissed to reading the lies, Hence I can't advice..

Course REP NYSC DG

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by ogbonti: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
wetin dey NYSC wey you no fit go serve ? Liar Mohammed brother - you can’t eat your cake and have it - face your wahala yourself biko
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by lilmaydee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uteghe:
Friends, my cousin was given an apparently fake exclusion letter by their school course rep in 2011,now her office has demanded she take her exclusion letter to NYSC for verification

She only owe her employer some explanation not NYSC because if she do mistake tell NYSC Na prosecution be that. Let her seek the advice of a professional, eg lawyer.
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by VTJN(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Exodora:

What exactly is wrong with you ? Why taking all this space , with the cost of things in the market everybody have learnt to manage except you .
Do we break your head before you understand the situation at hand .
U be comedian guy
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by intruder15(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Goldencheese:
Haa, that's a tough one. She has to write NYSC to seek their advice on what to do. But why would someone receive an NYSC Exemption certificate from a colleague even if he was the course or class rep? When did a course rep become the university or NYSC that normally gives out such certificates? She has to hurry up and do something about it because it might negatively affect her future career plans.

The matter shock me too o. She isn't saying the whole story.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Exodora: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
VTJN:
U be comedian guy
That guy can be annoying shaaaaa
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by Richiebanti: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2020
If truly she have the original now good all she need to do is explain the mistake to her organization not NYSC
Re: NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed by omikel(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exodora:

What exactly is wrong with you ? Why taking all this space , with the cost of things in the market everybody have learnt to manage except you .
grin
Exodora:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja / NYSC Signs MoU To Include Corps Members On NHIS Programme / Corpers In President Buhari's Hometown Daura Lament As Thieves Go On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.