Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

6 Tips On Selling That Any Business Can Use To Triple Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Tips On Selling That Any Business Can Use To Triple Sales (144 Views)

Buying And Selling That Generates Instant Profit. / Flutterwave In Talks To Triple Valuation To $3 Billion / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips On Selling That Any Business Can Use To Triple Sales by GodinmyRACE(f): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Mad Ass Offers Only A Mad Man Can Reject (If he needs it!)

Yeah, I added that phrase in the bracket because I don't support cajoling people to buy what they don't need.� That's that.

1. Give a hook that is strong enough to stop people on their tracks and jolt them back to your advert. In fact when they get closer, even if they don't need it at that moment, let it be registered in their minds that you provide that particular solution.

2. Show benefits before features (If at all, you will show features)

3. Always put a discount on your price. People are generally greedy and want to have more for less amount. You are like that sometimes too�. lol.

4. Create urgency (real, not fake) state your reasons.

Another human psychology. Humans like to procrastinate. Unless something is pressing we won't attend to it.

5. This one is a little hard in Nigeria but we can use it too. *Money-back guarantee.*

Always guarantee an immediate money-back policy that ACTUALLY WORKS, don't lie!.

_Let me share an experience._

I had a customer who bought a gadget from me, and at the point of purchase, I guaranteed him the money back or replacement if it doesn't work right... And it didn't. He returned it for a replacement but unfortunately, there was none in stock. I had to refund�. It was painful but I had my business integrity to protect.

_
Would you believe that 3 months down the line this man called me to commend me and that he is still interested in buying? I brought in new sets and he bought it.

See, some people may want to misuse the policy, don't worry, many people will respect and patronise you for it.

6. Build confidence in your sales. It yields trust. People will trust you and buy if they sense confidence.

Bonus: Be honest, kind and considerate. Kindness smells and attracts.

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips On Selling That Any Business Can Use To Triple Sales by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Finally,one useful content to Grace front page...

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Any Time You Buy Airtime, Data And Pay Bills / 4 Simple But Unfailing Customer Secrets 97% Of Nigerian Businesses Are Missing / Judge This Business Proposal Between 2 Partners And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.