Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Please I Need Help...urgently. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help...urgently. (316 Views)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls / Has Anyone Experienced Ringing In The Ears Before? Your Help Urgently Neded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help...urgently. by TheReturn: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good Day Everyone

Please i have this stuff i noticed during my exams in 2019 that has been really disturbing me.

i'll just be very brief as possible.

"Whenever i am in a very nervous state or in a state or in a situation whereby it seems asif there's nothing left to do i end up EJACULATING on myself embarassed

For Example
During my exam last year, i was a bit late and running round looking for my hall cuz most of the students were already settled in their various hall, so during that process i was trying to find my hall because of the anxious nature i was in, i felt really down at once and before i could know what was happening i realized i just ejaculated...asin semen all over my trousers.

Another Scenario
I was in a test hall, haven't written much either and when i heard Pens up....my people, i ejaculated immediately on my trousers

all these things have been going on without an iota of sex thought, immoral desire or whatsoever going on in my mind.

Okay, recently just 2 night ago i was sleeping and in my dream i was having a test also and in the same scenario whereby i was told to stop, i realized i ejaculated on myself again.

So please, medical experts or whosoever that has come across this scenario before, what is the way forward?
Whats the cause?
Is there anything i need to do?

Cuz right now i'm very scared... i dunno what and where my next anxious scenario will be coming from and won't want to mess myself up in public again.

Please i need help.
Please.

If u have nothing meaningful to say pls i beg u. just pass.
Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by OB7Foreva(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oboy you be whale ohh, why your semen never finish since you dey ejaculate more frequently undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by calberian: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheReturn:
Good Day Everyone

Please i have this stuff i noticed during my exams in 2019 that has been really disturbing me.

i'll just be very brief as possible.

"Whenever i am in a very nervous state or in a state or in a situation whereby it seems asif there's nothing left to do i end up EJACULATING on myself embarassed

For Example
During my exam last year, i was a bit late and running round looking for my hall cuz most of the students were already settled in their various hall, so during that process i was trying to find my hall because of the anxious nature i was in, i felt really down at once and before i could know what was happening i realized i just ejaculated...asin semen all over my trousers.

Another Scenario
I was in a test hall, haven't written much either and when i heard Pens up....my people, i ejaculated immediately on my trousers

all these things have been going on without an iota of sex thought, immoral desire or whatsoever going on in my mind.

Okay, recently just 2 night ago i was sleeping and in my dream i was having a test also and in the same scenario whereby i was told to stop, i realized i ejaculated on myself again.

So please, medical experts or whosoever that has come across this scenario before, what is the way forward?
Whats the cause?
Is there anything i need to do?

Cuz right now i'm very scared... i dunno what and where my next anxious scenario will be coming from and won't want to mess myself up in public again.

Please i need help.
Please.

If u have nothing meaningful to say pls i beg u. just pass.

I pray you find useful answers cos this is embarrassing to say the least.
Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by TheReturn: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
I guess i just did..... i'll just post it here incase sm1 who has thesame issue probably comes across this thread
calberian:

I pray you find useful answers cos this is embarrassing to say the least.
Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by TheReturn: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dear Alice,

I have a problem that is really uncomfortable for me to deal with, but I'm embarrassed to ask anyone if they have had the same experience. Whenever I take an exam, I sometimes ejaculate in my underwear. I think it may be some sort of stress reaction. Once it's over, I feel very calm and can continue on. Is something wrong, and how common is this? What should I do?

Dear Reader,

As long as you're not disturbing your fellow test-takers with moans of joy, your midterm emissions don't necessarily need to be a cause for alarm where your physical health is concerned. Your discomfort with these ejaculations is certainly understandable, but know that it's unlikely that anything is medically wrong with you.

Spontaneous ejaculations without physical stimulation pop up from time to time. For example, dreams, some anti-depressants, and withdrawal from heroin and other opiates can produce spontaneous ejaculation — often without the pleasurable sensations that usually come with orgasm. Other men link their spontaneous ejacs with a build up of stress and tension. Interestingly, women describe spontaneous orgasms when nervousness, stress, and tension are at high levels. Our bodies, via the sympathetic nervous system, work to relax us. In your case, ejaculating may be one of your brain and bod's calming methods.

If semen seeping through your underwear onto your pants is a concern, you could wear two pairs of briefs, a cup, or even a condom, and/or a long top for extra coverage. Masturbating once or twice shortly before your exams may get the ejaculate and the tension out of your system. The challenge here may be finding a place to prep for your tests in private.

Relaxation techniques may also work, with added bonuses of improved concentration and perhaps higher test scores. Deep breathing, muscle relaxation, and meditation can clear your mind and calm you down in the face of stress-producing events. The related Q&As will explain how to do these techniques.

If you feel you get over-stressed by exams, you might try to figure out the cause of this tension. Is it that you don't feel prepared, have trouble taking tests, have many pressures on you to do well, and/or all of these normal reactions to these measures of your knowledge? Maybe a teacher or professor, counselor at school, or a relative could help you with your test trauma — large or small. There are also programs, tutors, therapists, and teachers who can help you specifically with test taking strategies and taming of test taking anxieties. By the way, you don't have to provide them with the intimate details of your discharge. And, since you don't ejaculate during every test, you might try to figure out if there is something different about these exams versus the ones accompanied by cum.

In addition, a health care provider with whom you feel comfortable — either now or in the future — could likely shed some light on what your body is doing, why it's doing it, and what else you might do to get through all tests ejaculation-free.
Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by phintohlar(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
OB7Foreva:
Oboy you be whale ohh, why your semen never finish since you dey ejaculate more frequently undecided
the guy already said you should pass by if you don't have anything meaningful to say, na by force make u talk ni
Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by OB7Foreva(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
You that have something meaningful to say should advise him na mxxmm
phintohlar:
the guy already said you should pass by if you don't have anything meaningful to say, na by force make u talk ni
Re: Please I Need Help...urgently. by phintohlar(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
OB7Foreva:
You that have something meaningful to say should advise him na mxxmm
I need to understand this mxxmm first

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 In Nigeria. (fact Check) / Do you think it is always better to walk away? / What Happens When A Poison Expires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.