Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) (50567 Views)

Political Transformation: Sinners In PDP, Saints In APC By Tunde Ajaja / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Myhusband(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba muslim you don't need to lie.

Am sorry about your brain condition,i didn't know you have brain infections.

But try to be good muslim like your northern brothers.

lolz! I don't need to lie to a common inferior of your kind, I mean a tribe that begged the same muslim from North for presidency, shameless she goat

you abuse Muslims in public yet your ladies fall for aboki dick in North, hypocrite everywhere beside as your lord and saviour Atiku denounce his being Muslim?

I'm a Christian and I don't care if you're a Muslim, Jew or traditionalist, the most important thing is you're a human, this is where north is more civilized than you bunch of retrogressive miscreants
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
They don't even understand how to operate a swimming pool. Damnnn
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by omoluka: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
We are not serious in this country OR We are deceiving ourselves in this country.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
lolz is getting funnier every day oo,

Am on bed sleeping and they came in, how would they know I sinned before going to bed

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by eagleu: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hisbah, checking whether the condom is in the correct position or not.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
osamz007:
THEY WORK FOR ALLAH

ALLAH CAN'T WORK FOR HIMSELF

ALLAHU AKBAR

But trump can fight for u, while ur god cant

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Bluffly: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
They are not searching for sinners that are stealing public funds. Silly venture
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Most of them are Boko Haram members.

Imagine a society where a bloody killer is looking for someone because of haircut or playing music.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by compton11(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
osamz007:
THEY WORK FOR ALLAH
ALLAH CAN'T WORK FOR HIMSELF
ALLAHU AKBAR
u Christian?
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by bigfish3k: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Manab:
u need to take ur medicine before taking ur phone and types nonsense.
A response to the nonsense you first typed
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by LaReinaa(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na so crase dey take start sad
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by hotseat: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is no longer funny.

This is trespass and abuse of the fundamental human rights of affected individuals.

Not even the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) gives the police or any religious police the right to "search for sinners" as claimed by the Islamic fundamentalist Hisbah.

This Hisbah police may hasten the disintegration of Nigeria quicker than envisaged. It will surely bring about disaster sooner than later.

Even Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc are retooling Islamic practices while Northern Nigeria is diving deeper and deeper into prehistoric Islamic practices.

What a pity!

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by loveth360(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

lolz! I don't need to lie to a common inferior of your kind, I mean a tribe that begged the same muslim from North for presidency, shameless she goat

you abuse Muslims in public yet your ladies fall for aboki dick in North, hypocrite everywhere beside as your lord and saviour Atiku denounce his being Muslim?

I'm a Christian and I don't care if you're a Muslim, Jew or traditionalist, the most important thing is you're a human, this is where north is more civilized than you bunch of retrogressive miscreants
Yoruba muslim i feel your Pain.

Is really a painful thing to be seen as fake muslim,even when you do everything possible to please your northern masters.

Common moon they no dey allow yoruba muslim sight.

It is really hard to be a yoruba muslim.

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by LordTosinJ: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Balyz:
How does a ban on fornication hurt Christians or their way of life?
Ban on formication is not our problem but other things.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ofadaman:
Is it in the same north wey on my first two weeks there, I don fvk around 15 Fulani babes and 18 Hausa chicks, maybe this laws don't apply to the rich babes there cause those ones do how they wish.
The law is for the poor.

I'm proudly Igbo...

You were only drinking nunu grin
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by defcon4: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hisbah and Boko Haram seem to have the same objective. If their aim is different someone please educate me
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
thesicilian:
Religion is one of the greatest setbacks to the development of a nation
Religion or Islam, why is every other religion not doing same rubbish Muslims ar doing?
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Myhusband(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba muslim i feel your Pain.

Is really a painful thing to be seen as fake muslim,even when you do everything possible to please your northern masters.

Common moon they no dey allow yoruba muslim sight.

It is really hard to be a yoruba muslim.

you're just an irredeemable ediots that's seeking for attention like Fraudmi KANU

seek wisdom instead and stop embarrassing your lineage with the chant of Muslim up and down like someone under heavy spell
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
And these people expect others to come to spend their money in that state.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Angrymode: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is corruption and stealing public funds not a sin in Islam? These people are just crazy!
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
New boko haram loading if not curtailed now

Exactly...

Religion wey the force people

[img]https://pretmetmohammed.files./2012/07/pretmetmohammed-compulsion2.jpg[/img]

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Basher8583:

All this write up and still no communication.

I will still make myself clear... You don't like Hisbah leave states enforced by Hisbah. Period.

And by the way which one consign this post with natural resources. Please don't even lets go there cause i go make you cry

An Aboki will always be what he has been programmed to be..

bruv! too bad you have an abokilised gene...even to comprehend hard you....

too Bad!!

hisbah or no hisbah! this is Nigeria! and all men have rights which are protected by the law. OLODO!

we stay anywhere with our rights to justice, fairness and equity. until the country is divided, the status quo remains.

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You can say that again. Again and again and again

You know what? I was watching an all Jazeera documentary on Taliban government in Afghanistan, I just closed my eyes and thanked my fore fathers who never accepted I.slam.

ASwearugad, I wonder how Miserable my life would have been

[img]https://pretmetmohammed.files./2012/07/pretmetmohammed-convert.jpg[/img]

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by loveth360(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

you're just an irredeemable ediots that's seeking for attention like Fraudmi KANU

seek wisdom instead and stop embarrassing your lineage with the chant of Muslim up and down like someone under heavy spell
Don't be a foolish yoruba muslim like Afonja,you must not insult like a typical yoruba muslim before you make your point.This one of the reasons you people hate yoruba christians.

Thanks God yoruba muslims are 12% of yoruba population,if not yoruba would have gotten something that is worst than boko haram.

Aggressive yoruba muslim.

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bastards!!!!
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Myhusband(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
loveth360:
Don't be a foolish yoruba muslim like Afonja,you must not insult like a typical yoruba muslim before you make your point.This one of the reasons you people hate yoruba christians.

Thanks God yoruba muslims are 12% of yoruba population,if not yoruba would have gotten something that is worst than boko haram.

Aggressive yoruba muslim.

as your Igbo Jew got ipob that caused the killings of Oyigbo in Rivers state ba?

Shameless lots, just imagine the gibberish you're typing? I presume you're a product of wedlock or your parents didn't do your naming ceremony

you need to be place on a lifetime rehab with tough medical surveillance on you, this your madness is konk
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by pacespot(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sharia in full swing. These people are trying to take this nonsense to the south through their foot soldiers in murderous herdsmen and Boko Haram
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Basher8583: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
charlesucheh:
An Aboki will always be what he has been programmed to be..

bruv! too bad you have an abokilised gene...even to comprehend hard you....

too Bad!!

hisbah or no hisbah! this is Nigeria! and all men have rights which are protected by the law. OLODO!

we stay anywhere with our rights to justice, fairness and equity. until the country is divided, the status quo remains.

Abokis are not complaining. Then why are you complaining on thier behalf. To stay in your region hard you?
If you tell an Aboki to comply with state rules and regulations he will not complain. And if he can't cope he moves back to the North. An example is the baning of okada and rick-shaws.

One final time....
You don't like it. Fvcking leave.
You were never welcomed in the first place so you will not be missed
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by pacespot(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
And some people want to make el rufia our next president, we are still battling with one Sharia president and you are already planning to unfurl another one on us. A nation has reached the point of retrogression when some people are telling others how to live their lives.

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by loveth360(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

as your Igbo Jew got ipob that caused the killings of Oyigbo in Rivers state ba?

Shameless lots, just imagine the gibberish you're typing? I presume you're a product of wedlock or your parents didn't do your naming ceremony

you need to be place on a lifetime rehab with tough medical surveillance on you, this your madness is konk
Why are yoruba muslims like this,why is many of you this terrible.Hatefulness and wickedness is una culture.

Try to be a good yoruba,stop associating with YMM (yoruba muslim miscreant)

NA them dey loot,na them the mine skulls.
YMM should change their evil ways.

Did you joined in the eaten of the police man killed in endsars protest?

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
sinners searching for sinners. hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife