Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) (50569 Views)

Political Transformation: Sinners In PDP, Saints In APC By Tunde Ajaja / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Olatemiseeni24: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is becoming too much for this people
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by luluman: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
Northerners are bloody hypocrites
No, it's just not that, but they in a SERIOUS mess.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Basher8583: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Hypocrites....!
All their efforts are geared towards hurting Christians and anyone who may wish to live like Christians or love Christians.

Demons in human flesh

I dont get it. If you cant cope why not leave the state. Na by force?
UAE has similar strict laws in which if you break them your chances of coming back to Nigeria is very slim. So why are you not complaining about that.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Adrian9(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
Northerners are bloody hypocrites

They got some Hyper-hypocrites!
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
pls o! I just want to know!

Who press the ''REWIND TO THE OLD BARBARIC DAYS'' button for the North.

stupidity can be contagious o!
pls let's divide this country before we start reasoning like these savages.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
pls o! I just want to know!

Who press the ''REWIND TO THE OLD BARBARIC DAYS'' button for the North.

stupidity can be contagious o!
pls let's divide this country before we start reasoning like these savages.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by tamdun: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
They have already committed sin with what they have done if the news is true
True, some people are just Muslim by name but knows little about the religion
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Dexpro: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
If only you guys know how this useless creatures shag girls from other tribes, una go cry!
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Basher8583:

UAE has similar strict laws in which if you break them your chances of coming back to Nigeria is very slim. So why are you not complaining about that.
An Aboki has been sited.

Is your brain paining you

if you want people to start leaving, then they should stop using proceeds of the natural resources of other states to develop the theirs.

I thought you all said Nigeria is one?

so, to you that just exhibited ignorance and stupidity at its peak, there is something called THE REPUGNANCY TEST. But won't give you details now till one stupid hisba monkey charge me for rubbish, then a court of competent jurisdiction will interpreted properly..
..foooooooooool.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Manab: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
bigfish3k:

The same way you were shouting its your life and your region when boko haram crept in
Now its no longer your life because you are sending Christian soldiers to go and fight your war and also using Christian money from the Niger delta to fight it.
You even created north east development commission to be using southern oil money also
u need to take ur medicine before taking ur phone and types nonsense.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by darichlife: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
This people must be living in the 14th Century.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
A new Islamic terrorist group is gradually springing up in the north and Nigerian government is just watching, laughing and not doing anything to cut them down now that they have not gone full blown...this is how bokoharam started...until they begin to behead and kidnap people openly and threaten the state government to do their bidding, that's when the government will realize that these are a group of radically indoctrinated Islamic terrorists.

We are watching.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by bencr7: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Make una mind una own business; taking Panadol for someone's headache; how Hisbah and Sharia for north come take concern una?
yes oh! d same way nothing concern us d why boko haram, fulani herdsman and bandit dey deal it una, when dey turn extreme in d future na that time una eye go big
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by PeacenLove2: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
LibertyRep:
Soon, the Hisbah police might grow into what their leaders won't be able to curtail.

E do sweet them now

Taliban in the making.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Codedlyon: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
devilmaycry:
I dnt want to bliv....
the north is the only organized tribe in the country they may not be all perfect but I love them for reasons best known to me. I have been with different people from different tribes and I know exactly how people behave.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by okonyia(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
This Kano people naive idiots will soon see what they are looking for . What kind of stupid people are this. Is there any other constitution apart from the one we are using. I mean if this is happening in another part of the country, everybody will be talking.
FG should wake up and call Kano State governor to order before he create what will consume this country.
If every State start creating there own law, there will be a big problem
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Yankee101: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anyone remember the modus operandi of the Islamic State 'Daesh' and the Taliban?
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Enwhen(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
They have already committed sin with what they have done if the news is true

If SR didn't report this , u wouldn't hear about it ...There many funny and callous ones not reported ... I still remember how my friends who are Christians were flogged in Kano by Hisbal for eating at a location tagged "wrong" by Hisbal... Nevertheless, they also tasted our wrath after mobilisation from the barracks... Seems Muslims in the North , serves different Allah from those in the South, I still can't figure it out
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Queseda: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lies!!!

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by fishkaveli(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Let he that is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Bellotelli: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Balyz:
How does a ban on fornication hurt Christians or their way of life?
He has said it na.. Checking fornication and adultery is an attack on Christianity. Last time I check it's their laws and their land so anyone that cannot cope with it should quietly leave.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin see them roaming about with sin detector

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by TooMuchStuff: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Basher8583:

Is Kano UAE...? Yeye people. Is Kano not collecting VAT from Alcohol and yet you destroy bottles of beers in hundreds of millions every day?

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Basher8583: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
charlesucheh:
An Aboki has been sited.

Is your brain paining you

if you want people to start leaving, then they should stop using proceeds of the natural resources of other states to develop the theirs.

I thought you all said Nigeria is one?

so, to you that just exhibited ignorance and stupidity at its peak, there is something called THE REPUGNANCY TEST. But won't give you details now till one stupid hisba monkey charge me for rubbish, then a court of competent jurisdiction will interpreted properly..
..foooooooooool.

All this write up and still no communication.

I will still make myself clear... You don't like Hisbah leave states enforced by Hisbah. Period.

And by the way which one consign this post with natural resources. Please don't even lets go there cause i go make you cry
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Lexicon123: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
These guys are about setting the state on fire but the authorities are being mute. This is how terrorist organisations evolve.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Basher8583: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Is Kano UAE...? Yeye people. Is Kano not collecting VAT from Alcohol and yet you destroy bottles of beers in hundreds of millions every day?

Why do you just open your mouth to talk rubbish. Please show proof of your allegation of Kano collecting VAT from alcohol. Dumb ass crying for the breaved
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
When they finally have the north under control, they will take their madness to the west. No fvck given.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by dragunov: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/27/hisbah-conducts-door-door-search-fish-out-‘sinners’-kano

The sooner the South breaks away from this filthy people, the better. They have created another monster that will soon grow out of hand and be worse than BH, ISWAP, ansd Al-qaeda rolled into one. I just feel terrible for the Christian Northerners. If the South (especially Southwest) can just break away and invite all Christian Northerners for automatic citizenship.
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by newisd75: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
this is an e.g of buhari islamic agenda, d people of kano should say no 2 this, y should d search people homes 2 see if d obey sharia law
Re: Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

@ Bold threw me off!
Hisbah brethren are Wonderful!

Sinners really need to be searched for but not to Flog them or arrest them..

Salvation is not by Power or Might!

We Preach the Message of JESUS and HE does HIS work on the Sinner!

That's how we roll. God bless you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.