Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour (394 Views)

Need A Loan Or Help For My Business Proposal / My Neighbour Insisted I Was A Yahoo Boy Until This.... / Need Suggestions/help For My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by ezylord: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
So my neighbor came visiting me today to tell me of how much his mother in the village is dying of cancer and the only source of income for him is his 2 plots of land in Lagos.
This guy has a 2 plot of land he bought some years ago in Ibeju Lekki and he will like to sell it off to raise money to take care of his mother. Please if you know anyone that is willing to buy such a plot of land to save a life. Please contact me on 07039445460

Your support will go a long way in saving my neighbours mother. Details of the land will be shared with you on my DM.
Thank you
Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by 7BigSquids: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
He should sell the land. How much does he want to sell?

1 Like

Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by ezylord: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
The land is 550K per plot Sir
Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by richforever123: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Does he have the C/O of the Land
Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by ezylord: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
No please.
Just Deed of assignment and registered survey
Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by ezylord: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Guys your help is sincerely needed. Know anyone who can buy off these properties? Please help
Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by ezylord: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Guys thanks
He could not raise the money.
He lost mum yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Make #2,000 Daily, Enter If Interested / XTREAMFX 2021 Crypto & Forex Combo. / Have A Domicillary Account With Gtb Nigeria But No Iban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.