Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? (742 Views)

8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee / Nasarawa LG With One Functional Vehicle Has 30 Drivers On Payroll / Ag. Igp Arase Restores Officer’s Salary Two Years After Removal From Payroll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Johndoe100(m): 5:48am On Mar 22, 2011
Aisha2 is in direct contact and probably a member of the Buhari campaign team. Are the personal details of the members who very wisely see through the camouflage to the ethnic and tribalistic roots of the ex-dictators supporters safe ?

Will she or has she not already passed these on?

What do you think?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628374.32.html#msg7958171
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope this makes the front page!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Rhino5dm: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2011
whats your point??  Below is one of her comment.

aisha2 (f)
Nigeria

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Youth-centred Presidential Debate on March 25th, 2011
« #8 on: Yesterday at 09:41:22 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to win a ticket. I will buy one if I have to.
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Johndoe100(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2011
I am more interested in the one where she says that THE BUHARI TEAM HAVE CONFIRMED BUGARI'S MOVEMENTS TO HER
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Rhino5dm: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2011
Has your team made any offer to her and she refuse??

Johndoe100:

I am more interested in the one where she says that THE BUHARI TEAM HAVE CONFIRMED BUGARI'S MOVEMENTS TO HER
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by dayokanu(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

I will be there, only death can keep me away. Now we are acting, good, really good enough website politics, this is the real deal

Quote of Aisha while she was supporting GEJ.

Was she on GEJ's payroll then?
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2011
Johndoe100:

Putting on my thinking cap, should the above use of the term "BUGGARI" be deemed a reference to the ex-tyrant's preference for BACK-DOOR stinky-winky activities of the sick, repulsive and AIDS-inviting type ?

Enquiring minds want to know ha ha ha
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2011
I know you love my name and you love getting my attention but I have answered your question on the other thread. As much as I feel special getting all your attention you don't have to keep honoring me by dedicating so many threads to me. I answered you question where you first asked it on the youth debate thread
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2011
Yes Ototx am in direct contact with Buhari campign, Ribadau C.paign, even goodluck campaign, dele momodu capaign organisations. What's your point? I have been friends and collegues with most of the people running these campiagns and a lot of people in the Presidential campaign team are there on my recommendation. If you know anything about politics then you will know that people on different teams are not enemies, during campaigns we argue we spy, we score cheap political points but we still hang out, we attend each others birthdays, we attend each others weddings, we even do aso ebi. That is politics. Don't give your self blood pressure, we have conflicting veiws but we are not in conflict
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Gboliwe: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2011
She's just. . .lemme not start a war here,but she's just too aggressive for me
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by maclatunji: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

Yes Ototx am in direct contact with Buhari campign, Ribadau C.paign, even goodluck campaign, dele momodu capaign organisations. What's your point? I have been friends and collegues with most of the people running these campiagns and a lot of people in the Presidential campaign team are there on my recommendation. If you know anything about politics then you will know that people on different teams are not enemies, during campaigns we argue we spy, we score cheap political points but we still hang out, we attend each others birthdays, we attend each others weddings, we even do aso ebi. That is politics. Don't give your self blood pressure, we have conflicting veiws but we are not in conflict

Respect!
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by Jakumo(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

I know you love my name and you love getting my attention but I have answered your question on the other thread. As much as I feel special getting all your attention you don't have to keep honoring me by dedicating so many threads to me. I answered you question where you first asked it on the youth debate thread

Let us conclude now that there will be no exchange of phone numbers between our ever-alluring Aisha and this latest suitor.

Come to think of it though, Aisha is one heck of a sexy name, and just hearing it makes me want to write bounced checks.
Re: Is Aisha2 On Buhari's Payroll? by seanet02: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2011
I know you all wanted to snatch my babe from my claws but i no go gree o i no go gree. You are all starting threads just because you need a beautiful ladies attention and aisha2 is a pretty one hun. But you can not get it. The 2 that ends both my and her usernames have a meaning. You don't all get it do you?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari, Ribadu And Shakauru Step's Down For Goodluck Jonathan: Sahara Reporters / Buhari May Win At The First Ballot--us Based Organisation / The Nation - Heads Will Roll In Inec Soon, Jega Tells Recs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.