Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (86875 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
BadBradley:
SAMBARRY, the snowflakes is desperately grasping at straws now. grin grin grin

Someone please help grin
e pain an grin tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
e pain an grin tongue
"e pain am" this is as used as your underwear.

Get me new materials. grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
BadBradley:
"e pain am" this is a used as your underwear.

Get me new materials. grin
Oro Na dun ofekusi nairaland grin tongue

E pain you sotey you wan die for nairaland grin tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Oro Na dun ofekusi nairaland grin tongue

E pain you sotey you wan die for nairaland grin tongue
you done begin speak dialect upon the matter? grin grin

Mr Badfoolery? Bloody illiterate. Book you no know, papa you no get, na Nairaland be your adopted father. Pikin when no get sense.

I bruise you sotey you go coin badfoolery from your village to look smart.

Dopey simpleton.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Neddstark: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2020
rawfact:

In fact, her quoted words really got me so shocked! I couldn't believe she is the daughter of Tope Alabi, the popular gospel singer (worshiper). So because her biological father spoke online to celebrate/reach out to her, she believes the absenteeism of the man all these years has now empowered her with the right to "wash down" the man to the point of blasting him as being irresponsible. Goodness! Even if the man can truly be judged as being irresponsible, how come she wasn't trained that she doesn't qualify for such effrontery nor declaration? Even elders that would judge the man irresponsible wouldn't say such in her presence.

Meanwhile, I've witnessed a scenario where a woman did not only prevent her husband from seeing the kids when they had issues but also brainwashed the kids against their father. She even moves them away whenever the husband is coming to see them. Maybe she will surrender her life to God someday but the kids' mind has already been distorted (damaged) against their father, and her efforts later in life to undo the damage would be fruitless. God forbid that those ones too grow up to start spilling gibberish like this lady, a supposed child of God; supposedly raised in the house of a gospel minister. Just being well-trained as a Yoruba lady (without even being a regular church-goer) would input some reverence in her for the man despite his failure as a father.

Well, only God, the Man and Tope Alabi knows what truly transpired before and during his absenteeism. Just that the husband of Tope Alabi (despite formalizing the adoption) should have seen such a day coming and exercise his authority as the head of that home in ensuring that the girl locate her biological father by all means and connect with him, no matter what was packed in her head while growing up. undecided

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I understand she owes her education, sustenance and so so much to her adopted father but she should at least show some regard to the man whom God used to bring her into this world. It is quite saddening that even though the man is reaching out to her with love and celebration, she is rejecting him with disdain. While she is doing this, you see children abroad who were not raised with Christianity values, travelling distances to look for their biological parent. But here because she came and found everywhere comfortable, she does not care if he exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2020
BadBradley:
you done begin speak dialect upon the matter? grin grin

Mr Badfoolery? Bloody illiterate. Book you no know, papa you no get, na Nairaland be your adopted. Pikin when no get sense.

I bruise you sotey you carry go coin badfoolery from your village to look smart.

Dopey simpleton.
Awwww so it hurt you that deep grin

Just one puncture and you're already wailing grin

Oya cry me a lagoon grin tongue

wink grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Awwww so it hurt you that deep grin

Just one puncture and you're already wailing grin

Oya cry me a lagoon grin tongue

wink grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
you're inadvertently admitting you're feeling the verbal assault. Son of an absentee father.

When your father jumped ship immediately he sighted your hideous face why wouldn't you come to Nairaland and invent words like badfoolery
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadBradley:
you're inadvertently admitting you're feeling the verbal assault. Son of an absentee father.

When your father jumped ship immediately he sighted your hideous face why wouldn't you come to Nairaland and invent words like badfoolery

e still dey pain am o grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

It really hit a nerve grin tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadBradley:
exaggerated laughing emojis hiding frustration.

Your papa abandoned you but I promise to stick. To you here. I'm with you on this.

Frustrated sod
my Papa my papa.thats all you've being whining about for some days grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You really wish grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
It's like you need a big bucket to cry me a river because this your wailing really enter you for body o grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

What a sad soy boy.awon weakling grin tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
my Papa my papa.thats all you've being whining about for some days grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You really wish grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
It's like you need a big bucket to cry me a river because this your wailing really enter you for body o grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

What a sad soy boy.awon weakling grin tongue tongue
Bedazzled simpleton. Your retorts are as lame as your peerage.

We see through your pretence.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadBradley:
Bedazzled simpleton. You're retorts are as lame as your peerage.

We see through your pretence.
yeah as lame as your matchstick erectile dysfunctional d1ck grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
yeah as lame as your matchstick erectile dysfunctional d1ck grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

the more you try to emulate me using grammar, the more your laughable background is laid bare. Mr Badfoolery grin grin grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadBradley:
the more you try to emulate me using grammar, the more your laughable background is laid bare. Mr Badfoolery grin grin grin

yeah very apt.thats your name grin tongue tongue tongue

Weakling too don dey feel itself grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
yeah very apt.thats your name grin tongue tongue tongue

Weakling too don dey feel itself grin tongue tongue tongue
your life wouldn't be worth the squeeze if you were a juice....you're as dry and lame as a broken CD...stop forcing yourself.

Word-banding isn't one of your good points.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadBradley:
your life wouldn't be worth the squeeze if you were a juice....you're as dry and lame as a broken CD...stop forcing yourself.

Word-banding isn't one of your good points.
you need to take your own advice because that's exactly what you are guilty of

You need help,get one real fast before you run mad
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you need to take your own advice because that's exactly what you are guilty of

You need help,get one real fast before you run mad
if lame repetition were a disease, you'll be in comatose.

Take your own advice,take your own advice, empty head.

Mr. Badfoolery grin grin grin

Analphabetic buffoon.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadBradley:
if lame repetition were a disease, you'll be in comatose.

Take your own advice,take your own advice, empty head.

Mr. Badfoolery grin grin grin

Analphabetic buffoon.
just accept it, you're a fool grin tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
just accept it, you're a fool grin tongue tongue
maybe, but you're tormented by a legion of demons responsible for your chronic low self-esteem.

Nairaland remains the only gauge to measure your worthless uneventful life. Unfortunately for you, after scalping you brutally, I will still deny you the consolation prize of having the last say.

I know that's what you desperately need even as your word-improvisation has dried up like your mother's kint.

Sorry, Mr Badfoolery, look for an oak tree or a Manila rope. Your life won't even be worth the rope's market price.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadBradley:
maybe, but you're tormented by a legion of demons responsible for your chronic low self-esteem.

Nairaland remains the only gauge to measure your worthless uneventful life. Unfortunately for you, after scalping you brutally, I will still deny you the consolation prize of having the last say.

I know that's what you desperately need even as your word-improvisation has dried up like your mother's kint.

Sorry, Mr Badfoolery, look for an oak tree or a Manila rope. Your life won't even be worth the rope's market price.
Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen tongue tongue tongue

Coming from a chronic stalker that it's day cannot be complete without carrying it's lousy opinion into my mention grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen tongue tongue tongue

Coming from a chronic stalker that it's day cannot be complete without carrying it's lousy opinion into my mention grin tongue tongue tongue
me stalk you? Who quoted who first nah?

When we tell you your mama had untreated vagina warts during your conception that resulted in you being born with brain lesions, no be play.

When I hammer you textually you go complain with "take your own advice" now you done dey claim say them dey stalk a fatherless idiot like you. When your life doesn't even worth the data cost of this very message.

Disinherited idiot.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadBradley:
me stalk you? Who quoted who?

When we told you your mama had untreated vagina warts during your conception that resulted in you being born with brain lesions, no be play.

When hammer you textually you go complain with "take your own advice" now you done dey claim say them dey stalk a fatherless idiot like you. When your life won't don't even worth the data cost of this very message.

Disinherited idiot.
the matter still dey pain you o grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sadly the bucket wey you dey cry Inside never full grin tongue

I really have been giving you headache and insomnia because I see that the only way you can have a peaceful life is by stalking me on nairaland grin tongue tongue tongue

At least I have given you my attention that you don't deserve tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
the matter still dey pain you o grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sadly the bucket wey you dey cry Inside never full grin tongue

I really have been giving you headache and insomnia because I see that the only way you can have a peaceful life is by stalking me on nairaland grin tongue tongue tongue

At least I have given you my attention that you don't deserve tongue

Stop is lame laughable pretences.

when you hit Sambarry hard, his brain gets knocked out of rhythm he starts screaming "e pain am" or consoling himself by singing his own praises grin grin grin grin

Listen, your psyche is as fragile as a laboratory glass. Your greatest desire is that I allow you have the last say. I have beaten you, out-cursed and out-fact you, but I still rob you of the meaningless thing as last say.

Because I could smell your vulnerability and frustration and your desperation to go home with something grin.

You even claim I stalk you when you quoted me first and my response becomes stalking.

That is what the heavy blows I have left in your head has rendered you: bedazzled and confused. grin undecided
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadBradley:
Stop is lame laughable pretences.

when you hit Sambarry hard, his brain gets knocked out of rhythm he starts screaming "e pain am" or consoling himself by singing his own praises grin grin grin grin

Listen, your psyche is as fragile as a laboratory glass. Your greatest desire is that I allow you have the last say. I have beaten you, out-cursed and out-fact you, but I still rob you of the meaningless thing as last say.

Because I could smell your vulnerability and frustration and your desperation to go home with something grin.

You even claim I stalk you when you quoted me first and my response becomes stalking.

That is what the heavy blows I have left in your head has rendered you: bedazzled and confused. grin undecided
awww it's still in severe pains grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
awww it's still in severe pains grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sambarry must comment by fire by force .

You go die today
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadBradley:
Sambarry must comment by fire by force .

You go die today
so e pain you reach make you dey wish an online stranger death grin tongue

E don really show say e pepper you enter body grin tongue

Unfortunately for you wishes aren't horses so beggars won't ride grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so e pain you reach make you dey wish an online stranger death grin tongue

E don really show say e pepper you enter body grin tongue

Unfortunately for you wishes aren't horses so beggars won't ride grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
thia unadulterated whelp still can't even change lines

E pain am, E pain am, no be force to comment. Forcing yourself just to comment

Na so your upbringing be....and it shows you're dying inside because I hit you with the damn truth. You have no father.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadBradley:
thia unadulterated whelp still can't even change lines

E pain am, E pain am, no be force to comment. Forcing yourself just to comment

Na so your upbringing be....and it shows you're dying inside because I hit you with the damn truth. You have no father.
in your dreams grin tongue

It's so obvious I hit a nerve that has made you obsessed with me grin tongue

Unfortunately for you I'm not gay grin tongue

Go stalk Bobrisky maybe he fit gree make you Bleep him ass grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
in your dreams grin tongue

It's so obvious I hit a nerve that has made you obsessed with me grin tongue

Unfortunately for you I'm not gay grin tongue

Go stalk Bobrisky maybe he fit gree make you Bleep him ass grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
the only thing you hit was the confirmation your daddy abandoned your mother and you. And also the confirmation you are cultureless and classless supporting a girl to publicly berate her biological father.

It shows you're a waste of sperm and your only relevance is the figure you represent on Nigeria census bureau.

My slamming of the girl's foolish utterances got to you and you quoted me. Why?

Because your very obscure upbringing and birthing circumstances were being exposed and attacked grin

Son of obscurity!!!
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadBradley:
the only thing you hit was the confirmation your daddy abandoned your mother and you. And also the confirmation you are cultureless and classless supporting a girl to publicly berate her biological father.

It shows you're a waste of sperm and your only relevance is the figure you represent on Nigeria census bureau.

My slamming of the girl's foolish utterances got to you and you quoted me. Why?

Because your very obscure upbringing and birthing circumstances were being exposed and attacked grin

Son of obscurity!!!
eh yahhh grin

Unfortunately for you all this rants and wailing will not change anything grin tongue

I said what I said cheesy tongue

Deal with it grin tongue

Secondly all this your stalking will not do anything because when you see the name sambarry e be like say e dey turn you on sadly for you, I'm not a pharggot grin tongue

You don meet who go clip your wings grin tongue

Sholo stup1d ni tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.