Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (86944 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by DAramis: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
eyinjuege:

Tope Alabi married as a single mother
Okay, thanks for the vital information. It goes a long way to clarify the whole situation.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by johntolu: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
eyinjuege:

And he has doubly failed again after going to social media.
Now what?
The daughter not only knows him as a deadbeat, but now also despises him for embarrasing her publicly. Her mother didn't tell her this, she saw it with her own eyes and is the direct victim of his manipulations this time around.
From the tone of this interview, I doubt she will ever want to have anything to do with him again.
Perhaps if her father that raised her wades into the matter, she might consider.
The sperm donor needs to go and grovel before the man she calls father, if he truly wants a relationship with his daughter. She will only probably agree because she has utmost respect for Mr Alabi, the man whom she proudly bears his name.

I see the man more as 'an attention seeker', than a 'sperm donor'.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by jasman1: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
USUAL YORUBA THING!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Ryan03(f): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Neddstark:
See the way the girl is denying her biological father totally. Even when he tries to reach out to her.
My brother, the female gender owes no allegiance to anyone.
make I hear word. Hold allegiance to an absentee father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ZhiosonWind: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
There is no paternity here. The child grown enough to chose who will b his father

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seniormallam(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
How come so many people didn't know that Tope married Soji as a baby mama, no scandal here she didnt hide the fact that she met her Soji who accepted her and her baby and Soji has done the legal adoption already,
I have a friend presently that has abandoned his daughter with the mother from birth, I told him I will be the first person to slap him if he said anything about the daughter tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Coinbased: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by OlawaleBammie: 2:30am On Nov 29, 2020
mercygrey177:
She has said it before during interviews that she had her before she got married to her present husband

So which means everybody has the tendency to do iranu and oshi even if them be dieties abi??

And Na dem go dey do like angel..oshi radarada
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seguno2: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2020
dawnomike:
Not enough proof... A father that failed to be present for 20yrs is questionable.

Enough proof of what?
Your comment is questionable.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seguno2: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Acjohn:
The man dry craze, why is he coming out now when the bride prize of the girl is close?

Why was he hiding since? When other man was grinding to take care of the girl

How do you know that he is only coming out now? What type of person concludes about a matter, based on what just one party said?
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seguno2: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2020
kolafolabi:
DNA test will still be required even if they eventually meet in the court of law.

Did you read beyond the headline?
The paternity is NOT disputed. It is the responsibility to the daughter that is the issue.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seguno2: 2:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Cashsteady:
Omo see babe see as person pikin fine.. pls how can I contact that girl

You can contact her through her biological father. grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by UNUKHASO: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2020
IS IT A SURPRISE OR WHY YOU STILL. HER PASTOR AJANAKU EVEN DID NOT BELIEVED IN THE ONLY MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH NOW TELL ME HOW THE DAUGHTER TOO WILL NOT BE TESTING MICROPHONE. ANY COME TO INDIA FOR YOUR DNA TEST BIKO BEFORE IT TURNED INTO PUBLIC HEARING
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ibuildstuff(m): 3:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
DNA test is required....... For her sake, let's hope it's fake news........... cheesy
It's not fake news, the man is her father, u can see the resemblance, she's aware but he didn't play his role as a father, so why is he coming out now after all this years.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ibuildstuff(m): 3:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Orpe7:
Because Tope don blow u wan come extort
That's not it jor, na today tope blow. Infact she has pass her prime now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Agugbadin: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Black women are very deceitful all over the world they are the same, is in their DNA.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seguno2: 4:05am On Nov 29, 2020
ibuildstuff:

It's not fake news, the man is her father, u can see the resemblance, she's aware but he didn't play his role as a father, so why is he coming out now after all this years.

How do you know that he didn’t play his role as a father?
Because the girl said so? Or you have another testimony from the father?
You see how incomplete you are
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by seguno2: 4:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Agugbadin:
Black women are very deceitful all over the world they are the same, is in their DNA.

Did anyone steal your faculty?
Please let us know so we can ask them to return it for your use.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Lexusgs430: 4:10am On Nov 29, 2020
ibuildstuff:

A huge difference exists between Daddy & Father........

All men can be sperm donors.......... If the daughter is willing to do a DNA, she can. So he keeps the certificate, not the child........
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Praktikals(m): 4:26am On Nov 29, 2020
delpee:

She didn't, judging by what her daughter said. It's the daughter that chose not to relate to an absentee dad. She appreciates her stepfather who brought her up much more.
Ok. But if Tope truly blocked all avenues for the dad to have a relationship with her kid, then I dont blame him. Changing the girls surname to that of the step dad tells alot about Tope Alabi's personality

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by GEEBITE: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Ii knew this young girl as a little child when they moved into my aunt's house around 2003.Wow she is all grown now. I thought earlier she is Soj's daughter until my aunty the dossier keeper said otherwise.

Meanwhile she is not the only one she had out of wedlock as there is another girl who was a teenager then looking after this particular gìrl.She had that one in think immediately after high school.Tope too was an absentee mother as she could be on the road for months with her singing and acting hustle .MY aunty was always complaining she regretted taking them in as she could not bear how a family could that be disjointed. Soj is a very good man with one of the best temperament ever,he is the opposite of his extroverted wife..

One thing you cant take away from Tope is her doggedness and smartness,she has always been the breadwinner of the family. The last time I saw her was in 2011 when she came to Houston to perform and we met at that event. I reminded her jokingly she is yet to pay me and my bros for the cameo we had in one of her movies, we had a good laugh as those were her days of humble beginnings. I am not surprised of her success,she earned it.
EgunMogaji2:
1) The real father: Don’t worry just be calming down. Let things play out. You’re the father. There’s a bond there that can never be cut.

2) The Mother: I always suspected that something was off with you. Now I know. You gave a child the wrong surname?

3) The play Father: See your life outside. Did you formally adopt her or you just slapped your name on her like a property?

I didn’t quote anyone so please don’t quote me as I’m having high temperature embarassed
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by GEEBITE: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2020
She has had two kids before marriage to Soj,one after high school that stalled her life. She is a late bloomer as her younger life which she rocked a lot almost messed her up.Her redemption story is quite enthralling .
OlawaleBammie:

So which means everybody has the tendency to do iranu and oshi even if them be dieties abi??

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by EgunMogaji2: 4:56am On Nov 29, 2020
harjayi:
you all just shows how lazy you are to read.

And you for lack of comprehension.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by GEEBITE: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2020
enonche85:

Common sense should tell u that she had the baby b4 giving her life to Christ and getting into gospel music.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Michaelota: 5:08am On Nov 29, 2020
It is not everybody that gives birth to a child is worth been called a father, the man has failed in his responsibility and as such not worth been called a father rather he is just producer. My girl I stand by your point and it is a lesson for other men. After she is now somebody you show out of the blues that you are the father stupid man.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by GEEBITE: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2020
[As a person who knew them well,I hope they did the name change legally because it is totally wrong to do that whimsically
DamZik:
""I cannot blatantly deny him because I have heard about him, but I have never had anything to do with this man before.

She added, “My mother never blocked any avenue for us to see. My mother even tried for me to have a relationship with him. I remember when I was about 15 years old, she used to tell me to try and talk about him. Even when we discuss marriage, they tell me that they would want to inform him.""

Can a total stranger be this important to them?
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by NoToPile: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
listen, I don't know how old you are but your mental growth is still baby stage.

I do not support the father. I do not endorse the man.

Whether he is responsible or not isn't my business and I'm not saying the talkative girl should accept him.

However she should try to know if this man is her BIOLOGICAL father and acknowledge that , not necessarily accept him

She will understand herself better, piece some puzzles better and know herself better.

Whether she likes it or not, that man's traits and DNA are in her. She may call her mother's husband father but there's nothing of him in her. No matter how she rants on media, she's dying to know the truth if the man is truly her biological father With that closure she can go and move on and even have a dialogue with the man aloof

The bolded is not in contention

She knows he his her biological father she has even acknowledged it They all know, she is simply saying the daddy she knows is the one that has taken care of her since childhood. Its in the article.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Tundex911: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Last time, na movie I check this..

So e dey happen for real life

#EndSARS
#NewNigeria
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by mercygrey177(f): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

so if her first marriage or relationship did not work she should remain in it because she’s a gospel artist. Derrick haddon, Israel houghton they are divorced with kids from previous marriage. My dear don’t judge

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
listen, I don't know how old you are but your mental growth is still baby stage.

I do not support the father. I do not endorse the man.

Whether he is responsible or not isn't my business and I'm not saying the talkative girl should accept him.

However she should try to know if this man is her BIOLOGICAL father and acknowledge that , not necessarily accept him.

She will understand herself better, piece some puzzles better and know herself better.

Whether she likes it or not, that man's traits and DNA are in her. She may call her mother's husband father but there's nothing of him in her. No matter how she rants on media, she's dying to know the truth, if the man is truly her biological father. With that closure she can go and move on and even have a dialogue with the man aloof

Now internet-distorted people like you aren't wise or thorough. You go through life in a haste and zigzag manner like your android phones with no pause for deep reflection.

Mentally lazy
Psychologically porous
And intellectually limited
You're as simplistic as children's rhymes and you think you've got the world's answers in your empty skull.

Ode.
lmaoo are you an slowpoke or just willingly stup1d? grin

What closure does she want to have with a sperm donor who is a stranger? What do they want to be talking of aloof? You've not heard the latest or you didn't get the memo? grin tongue Family is no longer by blood now,it is the person that was there for you in your highs and lows that can be recognised as family now so go back to school and learn or better still go on a self enlightenment study

This is the effect of ASUU strike.all these young students IQ will just be dropping with the speed of light.
Anyway I can understand.its not really your fault

Meanwhile if a woman just came out of the Blues,you have no relationship with her,no prior discussion,no intimacy, doesn't know your birthday, the primary, secondary or university you attended,doesn't know your teachers or how much your school fees cost, doesn't know your friends or favourite food, doesn't know the course you studied and why you studied it, didn't know the issues you had as a student, wasn't there in your little wins and loses but suddenly and on impulse just comes out of no where without discussing with you or the person who you know as mother and she's now claiming she's your mother,what will be your reaction? Jump on her with a big embrace? Discuss with her aloof? About what?your girlfriend or wife or career , buisness or siblings? Don't you think? grin

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by OlawaleBammie: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2020
mercygrey177:
so if her first marriage or relationship did not work she should remain in it because she’s a gospel artist. Derrick haddon, Israel houghton they are divorced with kids from previous marriage. My dear don’t judge

But that is not what the Bible says Na

Bible does not say u shouldn't divorce but it does not support remarrying.

Tho me am not against anybody remarrying after a failed marriage o,ehenn, but my claim is that why are we deceiving ourselves kwanu?? Why do we preach what we don't or can't practice ??

And besides who knows, the child might not be product of failed marriage BUT A PRODUCT OF HER HOEING PHASE
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
a sperm donor is way better than a male whose relevance is just on censor board.

a sperrm donor is only useful for the 3seconds he released his sperm into the mother, the father is relevant for life. Moreover the girl had chosen her father as family is not always by blood but who was there for you in your seasons of life

Case dismissed!

Next!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children / Fans Go Gaga As Regina Daniels Shares New Photos / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.