Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2993 Views)

Something Is Wrong With This Picture!! / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Mysticwebb: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
DID YOU CHECK THE PICTURE VERY WELL grin
Maybe you are just noticing him now. That fellow is brain dead.
He sees nor hears nothing except the foolishness that comes from within him.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by IJOBA2: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Maybe you are just noticing him now. That fellow is brain dead.
He sees nor hears nothing except the foolishness that comes from within him.
BROS I STUDIED THOSE TAQIYYA GUYS FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS ON THIS FORUM. SOME OF THEM CAN EVEN GO AS FAR AS DENYING THEIR RELIGION JUST TO DIVIDE THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, HELINUES IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. AFOLABIMILLS TRIED TO FIND OUT WHY A SO-CALLED YORUBA MAN WOULD GO AGAINST EVERYTHING HIS TRIBE STOOD FOR JUST TO SATISFY FULANIS WITHOUT GETTING ANY REASONABLE ANSWER. CHECK LATE PA FASORANTI DAUGHTERS THREAD AND TELL ME IF THIS GUY IS TRULY A YORUBA MAN BRUH embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by ebenezar202I: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
lol helinues is suffering from depression
thanks to gbegile boys
we understand
he has mental. issues I think cos no sane human is that daft to support a tyrant.
even seem arrewa Don dey get small sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
KESTOLOVE AKA YENEFER NGENEUKWUENU AKA CILICMARIN AKA CLEVERLY AKA FREEGLOBE HELINUES TECHMO ARREWA AKA NGPATRIOT LZAA IMHOTEP ADAIBEKU AMARABAE SIMPLYLEO

I would like my people work and produce a consensus candidate in SE. He should now pair with a candidate in South or Middlebelt. Definitely not arewa.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by techmo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
BROS I STUDIED THOSE TAQIYYA GUYS FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS ON THIS FORUM. SOME OF THEM CAN EVEN GO AS FAR AS DENYING THEIR RELIGION JUST TO DIVIDE THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, HELINUES IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. AFOLABIMILLS TRIED TO FIND OUT WHY A SO-CALLED YORUBA MAN WOULD GO AGAINST EVERYTHING HIS TRIBE STOOD FOR JUST TO SATISFY FULANIS WITHOUT GETTING ANY REASONABLE ANSWER. CHECK LATE PA FASORANTI DAUGHTERS THREAD AND TELL ME IF THIS GUY IS TRULY A YORUBA MAN BRUH embarassed

Come and campaign in Ibadan for Ibo candidate, I dey wait you under my brown roof with my taqiya, might even entertain you very well with BMC 30 thousand you claim to pay me

grin

2023 go sweet my friend

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Gandollaar(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha. Yet Lamidi Kanu couldn't attend his parent's burial

Choi, where did you get that inspiration from?
Would he eat their corpses? The day he chose to stick his neck out was the day he detached himself from such emotions. To him, they are not greater than other Ipob members who passed.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by IJOBA2: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:

Come and campaign in Ibadan for Ibo candidate, I dey wait you under my brown roof with my taqiya, might even entertain you very well with BMC 30 thousand you claim to pay me

grin

2023 go sweet my friend

I GO CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR HOME TOWN IN SEKWATO grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by IJOBA2: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
he has mental. issues I think cos no sane human is that daft to support a tyrant.
even seem arrewa Don dey get small sense
WHICH SENSE?? NA BECAUSE SAY I DEY BUST ALL THE HERDERS WEY DEY HIDE UNDER YORUBA AND IBO MONIKER DEY CAUSE DIVISION AMONGST SOUTHERNERS MAKE AM DEY CALM DOWN SMALL grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by ebenezar202I: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I would like my people work and produce a consensus candidate in SE. He should now pair with a candidate in South or Middlebelt. Definitely not arewa.
saraki would have been a better option but he is so wise that he can't defect to a terrorist party.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by chrizzyace: 3:03am On Nov 29, 2020
helinues:
Have you people vowed to Amadioha not to contest for the presidency position?

Why always second fiddle position? grin cheesy

But it’s the Igbo that’s the first here.., what are you trying to say?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Mayng01(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
It’s like the one on the left should be on the right and the one on the right should be on the left or something

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. / Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) / Tinubu Govt Plans Earn-as-you-work Pay Policy For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.