Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) (3007 Views)

2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka / Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Peter Obi Gave Tinubu A Flawless Victory At The PEPT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by prodigy22: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
No cap. Remember during his tenure as governor he distributed laptop to most private schools in the state. My aunt's school was a benefitiary. They got approx 10. Systems. Two years ago she dashed me one as they were upgrading their setup. The system has been serving me loyally since then. No issues, just joy upon joy. Peter did not compromise on quality. God bless Peter Obi, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Meanwhile who Will join me to play pes cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by ArcFresky(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
prodigy22:
No cap. Remember during his tenure as governor he distributed laptop to most private schools in the state. My aunt's school was a benefitiary. They got approx 10. Systems. Two years ago she dashed me one as they were upgrading their setup. The system has been serving me loyally since then. No issues, just joy upon joy. Peter did not compromise on quality. God bless Peter Obi, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Obi is no different from other politicians
Lagos state shared Omatek Laptops
Even Osun state gave all students tablets….all students in public school.
Osun doesnt earn as much as Anambra.

You praise Obi, like its his personal money used in purchasing those items

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by tuborme: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Go and verify
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by istina: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
The works of a good man always speak for him, no matter how they try to cover it with falsehood.

God bless President Peter Obi
God bless the FR of Nigeria
God bless all OBIDIENT children of Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by TechW: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

My state governor did not embarassed instead he collected from us

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by istina: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

Give honour to whom it is due.
Those who didn't do that for their citizens, did we kill them?
Abet! Let's appreciate those who value Education and did same for their people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by sleek214(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

Dont mind the clown. You'd better return the laptop to Obi

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by istina: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

And Anambra doesn't earn like Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by aariwa(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
PO by nature doesn’t advertise anything he does except ones he can’t avoid camera or this kind of one you brought up now. That’s why he says go and verify the ones he did that the press covered because when you verify and confirm it’s true you become obedient and that’s how new obidients are made everyday

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by Pierced(f): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't believe this......that laptop looks like hp pavilion 15. I own one......and it was bought in 2018.

When Obi was governor.......pavilion 15 was not yet out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by prodigy22: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

If politician thief money you complain, if they utilize am well you still complain. Are you generally ungrateful or is it an obi thing?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by prodigy22: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pierced:
I don't believe this......that laptop looks like hp pavilion 15. I own one......and it was bought in 2018.

Please don't let hate give you visual impairment.
You don see am now?

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by Olowoeko11: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pierced:

no loud am grin let’s even assume it’s true the laptop was giving to the school to aid the teaching of the student and your sister steal am for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by Abdu81: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu shared money only to killers and agberos.
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by ArcFresky(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
prodigy22:

If politician thief money you complain, if they utilize am well you still complain. Are you generally ungrateful or is it an obi thing?

I didnt complain about Obi.
I said praising somone for using your money to buy you a laptop is uncalled for. If you had the capacity, you would have understood.
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by prodigy22: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

I didnt complain about Obi.
I said praising somone for using your money to buy you a laptop is uncalled for. If you had the capacity, you would have understood.
What of those that use your money for bullion van operations is it them we should praise?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by ArcFresky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
prodigy22:

What of those that use your money for bullion van operations is it them we should praise?

Young man, in life, when you are angry, you don’t see clearly.

Whoever you support is your opinion, Nobody is perfect. I only indicated in my first post, obi is no different from Tinubu and Atiku.

Bullion van or not, its still our money.I just think its stupid praising somone for spending your money on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by LibertyRep: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Osun students that got ọpọn imọ should be eternal grateful to Aregbesola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by prodigy22: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

Young man, in life, when you are angry, you don’t see clearly.

Whoever you support is your opinion, Nobody is perfect. I only indicated in my first post, obi is no different from Tinubu and Atiku.

Bullion van or not, its still our money.I just think its stupid praising somone for spending your money on you.
architect let's not argue further. My closing point is that those three contender are all humans with good and bad side. But I don't agree that they are all the same it is a misleading statement. Even if they are all evil in your eyes there must be the lesser evil
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by Tenses: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
TechW:

My state governor did not embarassed instead he collected from us

Are you from Lagos state?

Is tinubu your former governor?
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by tribalmall: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu gav me the one am using now
Waiting for your pont.

prodigy22:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by tribalmall: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Or those that looted it into their daughters Gabrielle Pandora account or looted it using governor's convoy.

prodigy22:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by prodigy22: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
Or those that looted it into their daughters Gabrielle Pandora account or looted it using governor's convoy.

Hahaha you and I know say if any concrete proof of looting was found on obi, APC for Don dock am since, during the era of cross over and your sins will be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by tribalmall: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
My lesser evil is Bola Ahmed Tinubu
People argued he didn't transform Lagos but no one can deny he as maintained it. Imagine if all the refugees escaping Anambra to Lagos that Peter Obi couldn't influence their wretched lives positively have no where to go what would have happened to them

prodigy22:
architect let's not argue further. My closing point is that those three contender are all humans with good and bad side. But I don't agree that they are all the same it is a misleading statement. Even if they are all evil in your eyes there must be the lesser evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by tribalmall: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mad man how many people as Buhari docked. Your foolish tribesmen accuse Tinubu of corruption yet your PDP couldn't jail for 16 years it ruled. The bastard that was caught red handed is who you are here shamelessly defending

prodigy22:

Hahaha you and I know say if any concrete proof of looting was found on obi, APC for Don dock am since, during the era of cross over and your sins will be forgiven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by kmaster007: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Laptop way Lagos govt dey give secondary students for sch
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by backnbeta(f): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Peter Obi giving out good laptops to schools is commendable. My only concern is your aunt "dashing" you a laptop that was given to her school simply because they were upgrading...I bet they shared it amongst themselves Sha... it's a naija thingundecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
prodigy22:

Please don't let hate give you visual impairment.
You don see am now?
And she will flee from you grin
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by ArcFresky(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
prodigy22:

Well, only tomorrow will tell
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by successmatters(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
We, the honest, Hardworking young Nigerians have risen from our emergency meeting and have prepared the following as our communique:

1. We are never going to vote for anyone who was involved in looting Nigeria before

2. That we are not going to vote for anyone whonis very old, such that his age might be a barrier to good governance.

3. That we demand jobs, employment, enabling environment to do business, security.

4. That we believe Peter Obi is speaking our minds and that we will vote for him.

5. We hereby urge every man, woman and youth to march out and vote for the new hope of a better tomorrow.

Signed:
Youths president
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by TechW: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tenses:

Are you from Lagos state?

Is tinubu your former governor?
Who is Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Gave Me The Laptop I'm Using Now (pics) by RenaissanceGuy: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Your sister colonised a Laptop given to school and you say PO gave it to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Photo):Big Brother Naija Host Ebuka Uchendu Declares Support For Tinubu / Video: Bola Tinubu Break Ramadan Fast With Friends And Family In France / Tinubu Govt Plans Earn-as-you-work Pay Policy For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.