Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? (13045 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by SILVERLINES: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

good afternoon, pls is the above applicable to someone that studied in a foreign school
for foreign students; these are the required documents.

Transcript from the institution you attended.

Letter of admission from the University

Visa approved showing the date you left for the institution, arrival and same when you left the institution after graduation back to Nigeria.

Your degree certificate from the institution you attended.

International passport.

SSCE.

Once you gather all these documents wait for the registration portal to open, meet an experienced person to register you thereafter scan and upload all the documents on the portal, submit and wait few minutes for approval.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILVERLINES:
for foreign students; these are the required documents.

Transcript from the institution you attended.

Letter of admission from the University

Visa approved showing the date you left for the institution, arrival and same when you left the institution after graduation back to Nigeria.

Your degree certificate from the institution you attended.

International passport.

SSCE.

Once you gather all these documents wait for the registration portal to open, meet an experienced person to register you thereafter scan and upload all the documents on the portal, submit and wait few minutes for approval.
Thanks so much, is the above process to get exemption certificate or to go for nysc proper
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by SILVERLINES: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Thanks so much, is the above process to get exemption certificate or to go for nysc proper

You can go to camp if your are not above or 30 years on the dot. Otherwise is exemption certificate
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by fabsyl(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILVERLINES:
Go back to your school and do what they called NYSC mobilisation, once you are done with that your name will appear on NYSC senate list then you can register for NYSC batch A come January next year.

Once you are done with NYSC online registration through their portal and pay the sum of 2,950 Naira to NYSC through remita you will see your exclusion letter pop up right there.

NYSC mobilisation can be done through student affairs department of your institution. Contact them for more information.
ds very helpful to me personally. Tnx
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILVERLINES:

You can go to camp if your are not above or 30 years on the dot. Otherwise is exemption certificate

thank you for this
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by busahmbab: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

*Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
Scroll to the bottom of the page,
Click “Check Senate List or its
equivalents” (http://
portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/
VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm
your details.

*Return to Homepage http://
portal.nysc.org.ng

*Click on 'Mobilization Batch

*Click on 'Fresh Registration' which
will redirect you to the next page
(Initiate account Creation)

*Fill in the required details and
Click on 'Continue'
Verify your email address by
'Clicking on the URL to confirm
and continue with your NYSC
account creation/registration.

*Fill in the required details, (Please
select Part-Time to ignore JAMB
Regularization No.), then Click on
'Submit and Continue',
You will be redirected to the
Payment Page (choose your
preferred payment options).

*Proceed to make Payment.
(payment is usually less than
N 3000 naira, excluding
cybercafé charges).

*Check your dashboard to know if it
is available for immediate printing
or check after some days for
printing.

Thank you.

Signed,
Management.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
CAPSL0CKED:

Well, bros I have been following your posts ,for some time now.I understand you need help,I will give you 100k on one condition;You will be a sex slave to my elder sister?
If you like it,reply me.

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by tayo60(f): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
busahmbab:
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

your details.

portal.nysc.org.ng

Click on 'Continue'

'Submit and Continue',

N 3000 naira, excluding
cybercafé charges).

printing.

Thank you.

Signed,
Management.
Whao! I so much appreciate this analysis. Thank you
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by tayo60(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
busahmbab:
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

your details.

portal.nysc.org.ng

Click on 'Continue'

'Submit and Continue',

N 3000 naira, excluding
cybercafé charges).

printing.

Thank you.

Signed,
Management.
I have gone through this process but got stuck. I only saw registration for remobilisation. I didn't see mobilization batch nor fresh registration. Thanks
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by oazeez1991(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
tayo60:
I have gone through this process but got stuck. I only saw registration for remobilisation. I didn't see mobilization batch nor fresh registration. Thanks

It's cos u checked while d actual registration was not ongoing.

Remobilization is d one dat do tk place prior 2 actual registration, nd it is 4 dose who already registered/applied in previous batches, but absconded while in camp or had 2 leave service year during or immediately afta camping due 2 issue or reason best known 2 dem nd later felt d need 2 return back 2 serve.

Wait till actual registration commence, dat's wen u get 2 see option 4 fresh registration nd also d one 4 revalidation (dis is 4 dose who registered in d previous batch, but didn't show up in camp afta call up letter was issued).

In summary, NYSC has 3-options 4 registration.

1. REMOBILIZATION (Usually out b4 commencement of real/fresh registration)

2. Real/Fresh Registration

3. REVALIDATION (Dis commence along side actual registration)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by momonny: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Your school will have to mobilize you then you go online and do your biometric and NYSC will tell you when to log on and print your certificate
tayo60:
Hello guys. I graduated two years ago from OAU but couldn't go for youth service as a part-time student. I need to collect the exemption certificate from NYSC because some of the places I applied to demanded for it and I don't have it. How do I go about it? Kindly help me pls. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by ozonetoy: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
tayo60:
Hello guys. I graduated two years ago from OAU but couldn't go for youth service as a part-time student. I need to collect the exemption certificate from NYSC because some of the places I applied to demanded for it and I don't have it. How do I go about it? Kindly help me pls. Thanks.
you can get it from nysc portal, apply online
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by seunak2016: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
CAPSL0CKED:

Wetin concern you? If I give it to achaemeka e go change the guy life.But he no want accept the offer.You can help him freely,but me I dont give anything freely.
i can borrow thr guy laptop if he intends to return it and besides the spare laptop I have isn't core i5
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by HRMK: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
and he has no idea of the location/s of the body?
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 3:30am On Nov 30, 2020
seunak2016:
i can borrow thr guy laptop if he intends to return it and besides the spare laptop I have isn't core i5
Hello bros ,I am in benin .
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by seunak2016: 3:44am On Nov 30, 2020
achaemeka:

Hello bros ,I am in benin .
ibadan base
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2020
seunak2016:
ibadan base
is there anyway you can send it to benin?
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by seunak2016: 4:44am On Nov 30, 2020
achaemeka:

is there anyway you can send it to benin?
are you kidding me? you want me to dash you the laptop or borrowed you?
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 4:46am On Nov 30, 2020
seunak2016:
are you kidding me? you want me to dash you the laptop or borrowed you?
Bros anyone ohh.But I go accept if you dash me.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by seunak2016: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2020
achaemeka:

Bros anyone ohh.But I go accept if you dash me.
forget it man, God will raise another person for you to help you
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by tayo60(f): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2020
oazeez1991:

It's cos u checked while d actual registration was not ongoing.

Remobilization is d one dat do tk place prior 2 actual registration, nd it is 4 dose who already registered/applied in previous batches, but absconded while in camp or had 2 leave service year during or immediately afta camping due 2 issue or reason best known 2 dem nd later felt d need 2 return back 2 serve.

Wait till actual registration commence, dat's wen u get 2 see option 4 fresh registration nd also d one 4 revalidation (dis is 4 dose who registered in d previous batch, but didn't show up in camp afta call up letter was issued).

In summary, NYSC has 3-options 4 registration.

1. REMOBILIZATION (Usually out b4 commencement of real/fresh registration)

2. Real/Fresh Registration

3. REVALIDATION (Dis commence along side actual registration)

Thank you. Pls, do you have any idea of when d Real/Fresh Registration will commence?
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by oazeez1991(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
tayo60:
Thank you. Pls, do you have any idea of when d Real/Fresh Registration will commence?

Hopefully by January, ol tinz bin equal.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by tayo60(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
oazeez1991:

Hopefully by January, ol tinz bin equal.
I'm grateful. Thanks!
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by SavageResponse(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Go back to your school and do what they called NYSC mobilisation, once you are done with that your name will appear on NYSC senate list then you can register for NYSC batch A come January next year.

Once you are done with NYSC online registration through their portal and pay the sum of 2,950 Naira to NYSC through remita you will see your exclusion letter pop up right there.

NYSC mobilisation can be done through student affairs department of your institution. Contact them for more information.

I think you should follow this guy's advise
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Theonlywan: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Does this also apply to those who did online programs

busahmbab:
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

your details.

portal.nysc.org.ng

Click on 'Continue'

'Submit and Continue',

N 3000 naira, excluding
cybercafé charges).

printing.

Thank you.

Signed,
Management.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Amadtj12: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
drills:
You need nysc exclusion letter for part time. I got mine from NYSC office Abuja
i think its print out on computer why goes to abuja nysc office?
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Chrizz1: 6:18pm On Jan 30
Please I need help, I had already registered on the NYCs port on mobilization to get my exclusion letter, but while trying to make payment I got timed out, now I cant find the menu to continue my payment.but when I went through the payment status I saw that my payment failed. Please advise me on what to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / What Bank Account Type Does The NYSC Open For Corps Members? / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.