Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! (3531 Views)

APC Is Sweeping PDP Out!!! / Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by anishe(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2011
fashola,pdp,acn-all of them are the same.
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by Lanspower(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2011
anishe:

Keep your mouth shut there! Why are you so clueless? On what basis did you calibrate Fashola/ ACN to PDP and others? Fashola remains the top performing governor and ACN-controlled states are far much better than all others. It isn't a must that you comment on posts especially when issues beyond your knowledge (like this) are being discussed! angry
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by babaowo: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2011
None of them is saint,but acn is trying in lagos,but where is forth mainland bridge he promised in first term? Lol
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by EzeUche2(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2011
Lagos is an ACN stronghold. PDP should worry about other states than Lagos. Focus on Port Harcourt and, Enugu, Warri and Abuja.
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by Validated: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2011
Fashola will win Lagos Governorship. However, I NEED HIM TO REFUND THE 10% TAX he collected from me for 48 months and laundered by TINUBU!

I AM MY FAMILY WILL VOTE: FRESH AIR 2011 for President!!!
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by efisher(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2011
Although Fashola will win the guber, ACN has to always be on the alert. Lagos is a very complex society and anything can happen. For the presidential election, GEJ still has a very huge followership here.

Food for thought: Not everybody who speaks yoruba is from yorubaland!
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by sammirano: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2011
honiye:

Voting for PDP in Lagos state is like voting for calamity like tsunami
If PDP wins in Lagos, Lagos go spoil oooo
They have nothing good to offer than greedy leaders, unemployment, poverty, low standard of living, darkness, injustice, insecurity, inadequate health care, poor education system, looting of national treasure etc.
As far as Lagos is concerned, PDP can never win, if they like, let them go and rig it in hell, they wont win still.

with all you have said, I wonder why some people will still vote for them in the presidential level. People know what is right but they have a problem which is they don't have good political education.
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by hubreality(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2011
In as much as I support and will vote for Fashola (GREAT ACHIEVER). I totally dislike the uncontrolled mouth wagging of Bola Tinubu in all their campaigns, even if ACN is his private party or business. We are voting Fashola for who he is(selfless, visionary and civilized mind) and his proven works that no other past governor has done in Lagos state and not just of his party.
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
anishe:

What are you trying to say? tongue
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by ALAKANNI(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2011
A-C-N. = ASIWAJU CLUB of NIGERIA!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by juman(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2011
Gov. Fashola all the way.

Gov. Fashola is a purposeful and determined man. He will surely deliver all his promises.

Definitely Gov. Fashola will win next election.

ACN is the answer and our choice.
Re: Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! by eros(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
ALAKANNI:

A-C-N. = ASIWAJU CLUB of NIGERIA!!!!! grin grin grin grin

What PDP means:

People Deceiving People,
People Destroying People,
People Denouncing People,
People Distracting People,
People Disgusting People,
People Disturbing People,
People Discredting People,
People Disdaining People,
People Discouraging People,
People Dislodging People,
People Disrespecting People,
People Disloyal People,
People Disappointing People

The list is endless . . . . . . Add your definition of PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Coup Was To Prevent Ekwueme From Succeeding Shagari. - Dr. Umaru Dikko / Septa Energy Opens Its New Gas Processing Plant In Eket. / Ondo Trauma Centre Begins Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.