Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai (28438 Views)

Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas / Chioma Reacts To Davido Sharing A Photo Of Himself And Nengi / Ned Nwoko Regina Daniels Husband Sharing Dollars On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Hardaybizi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Buje Budanu.....Nice one
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by GoshenNLA(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you get money, no get money Ni, headache for who dey hate, #TeamOBO 4 life
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Piexel: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wastage
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by pointstores(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nawa
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by SAMBARRY: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit
so it's you that'll tell an adult how to spend his money?
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by syluck(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
I no cum understand the guy sef
He's a mega star that's why
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by chocboi78(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Make u sef copy your neighbor Emeka and spend 1500 for people for ur yard na.
Akagum boy!
see this one,so if i spend #1500 I go snap picture come post online...
Awon eye service
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Donspicey: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yea Big Boy on the roll...........

Mk dem hear word omo baba olowo........

No be dat wizkid wey too stingy.......

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by bendike: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit
Lol. Him don pass that level bros grin
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by eedimo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
This guys eh. It is truism that man is insatiable.
This guys are just doing everything to remain relevant to their followers/fans.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Igbankpa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Davido obviously has the spirit of giving but that surulere boy over Kaku wan finish am.
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by cardoctor(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
He is spending Hushpuppy's money.
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Victoryjoel: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Safe to say wizkid is poor
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by mayorkent(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol, i day always like read "all is vanity "comments after them post person way day spend money...
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by techmo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
cool

DJ cuppy and Davido are dollar millionaire, courtesy their Billionaire parents music Money is barely a joke to them

Davido's sister is practically jobless and not gainfully employed yet owns home in highbrow Lekki , drives some expensive fleet, flies private jet and hangs out with the likes of Tiwa Savage and Toke Makinwa

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Senatoraku: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
EricSmallz:
Money wey be like blood money
please my brother, what's the meaning of this statement? please help a brother who is in need of urgent answer.
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Kenneygirl(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Happyguy201: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
is it just me or does it look like Davido is depressed? truly money doesn't bring happiness .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ndlistic:
AWON LAVISH SPENDER: Singer, Davido seen sharing thousands of dollars to his boys. The popuplar music artist is currently chilling in Dubai with his boys.

The singer just decide give his Nigga"s over one million Naira in just a blink of an eye.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95I-t4wGsBo

just a little over $2,200 see as Naira dey shame person tongue
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by tellwisdom: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:

How much u say go bring 200 thousand profit? 1million?
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by IMAMofWAR: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
then u come to naija and be sharing 100 naira and the peasants will be scream obo baddest. idait/
THAT BETNAJA SCAMMER, NA AMADIOHA GO STRIKE YOU ANYWHERE U DEY
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by humilitypays(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
hahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Gloriagee(f): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wats nbm?
SAMBARRY:
Won't you share money for your fellow dirty wretched cultists roaming around the streets? I Heard you're an NBM member,go share money for them maybe the senseless violence in their body will reduce
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:

Hahahahahahahahah.. my belle oh.. but bro that's an investment to be frank but he certainly is above that level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / Rukky Sanda Looks Alluring In Skin-tight Monochrome Ensemble (photos) / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.