Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai (28439 Views)

Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas / Chioma Reacts To Davido Sharing A Photo Of Himself And Nengi / Ned Nwoko Regina Daniels Husband Sharing Dollars On The Street (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by MrStylish(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abobi
OBO
With a big heart
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmmmm, I hope it was not because Burna Boy was sharing money of recent o.
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by jjcboi: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hustle oo.....make makeup artist no use ur face learn work for ya wedding
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Bluntemperor: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
I no cum understand the guy sef

Just imagine how many times these guys tour Dubai with Politicians!
If you think they got role model,then you need to think twice.The youth of today sha!
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Syman028: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Believe me the guy poor olohun...
na fake life
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Casper21: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit and use it to pay chioma bride price

Lwkmd U so funny
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Casper21: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Seriously Money defines your existence as long as we are on this earth. God your creation isn't what you wanted right? So pls take it back and refurbish it
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by skinny419(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Money he should have used to buy like 10 goats and 5 fowls and start a small poultry business so he can have investment so by December he can sell them and make like 200 thousand naira profit and use it to pay chioma bride price
Poor man head u no go see anygood plan inside aswear
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by akinrinnola11689: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
:I no cum understand the guy sefJust imagine how many times these guys tour Dubai with Politicians!If you think they got role model,then you need to think twice.The youth of today sha!
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Kenneth10110(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Who else believes he did this because of Burna boy...
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Cousin9999: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Does he really want to be seen in a place where gay men are known to go and sell their yansh?
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by tartar9(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cousin9999:
Does he really want to be seen in a place where gay men are known to go and sell their yansh?
What are you saying undecided
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by vicshub(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
OBO nack ogede for that guy head sha. .. dodorima baddest..
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Coinbased: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Badadvisor:

Savage
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Siberia01(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
dem go spoil Dubai very soon hardworking Nigerians
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by riches4me(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Badadvisor:
E lo lowo'ri re, so gba one million dollar? Money talks, bullsh.t walks
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by stephcat: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Badadvisor:
U really funny bro...I swear��
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Ololadekiniun: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
EricSmallz:
Money wey be like blood money
Blood money o illegal or legal nah hell all of us dey go aha hustle ur own way out so your kid no go write life no balance for another rich kids page bro

Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by tfash96(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ololadekiniun:

Blood money o illegal or legal nah hell all of us dey go aha hustle ur own way out so your kid no go write life no balance for another rich kids page bro
Give this man a chilled trophy
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Mywd: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
FactBoyz:
Hello! If you don't have money like Davido you are not a failure.. Yes! He has money and has made impact for those who enjoy secular songs but that doesn't make him better than you. (I write this after remembering a nairalander say he feels ashamed he is older than David's and isn't accomplished yet)

You can make an impact in your own little way, in that little business you're doing, in that your hustle. You can make an impact. A positive one.

Religious men like Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammed and former atheists turned Christian like C.S Lewis or Scientists like Socrates, made serious impact without necessarily having money.

Meanwhile, if you're an atheist, struggling to define the meaning of God and Life, I recommend you read "Mere Christianity" by CS Lewis or Watch Ravi Zacharias on YouTube

Youve said it all!... I dont enjoy secular music tho!
Re: Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai by Mywd: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Won't you share money for your fellow dirty wretched cultists roaming around the streets? I Heard you're an NBM member,go share money for them maybe the senseless violence in their body will reduce

When the davido seff know say cultist life na yeye life grin... Why e no go love yeye pple to suffer! And kill themselves! grin

Rukky Sanda Looks Alluring In Skin-tight Monochrome Ensemble (photos) / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Jude Okoye Supports Davido: "Operation Bring Him Down Will Backfire"