Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,431 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million (36796 Views)

Akpabio Orders Four Lexus Suvs For N1 Billion, Abbas Corners N9.5 Billion. / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / BREAKING: Finally, Senate Passes 2018 Budget Of N9.12tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by NGpatriot: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
See MAGA grin grin grin

Where this fool get N9 million from? E be like say money dey inside fake actavis hustling.

grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by jababillions: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
GavelSlam:

Or throw a party sef.
grin

No be lie you talk.

I would rather use my money to flex myself and my niggers than to give it to a Nigerian in the name of investment.

Boys don cash out like this o. Money don enter voicemail tongue

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Mercykayy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
I was just scammed of 2M. I don’t even know how to go about it but . God Dey. Been drinking...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by foxton: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
I was currently duped of 8m...my cash hanging in themap.ng I have tot of alot these days. Naija is a no no for investment
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Yankee101: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
That's why folks no wan fvck with naija
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by uthlaw: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Engrish don suffer.
him de talk about money you de talk about English....who dat 1 help...u well so!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2020
99 percent of ppl online who tell u to invest into one racket dat just sprung up are scammers.u send money to them under the illusion of investment u are on ur own
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Coinbased: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Mmmm
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by MemoriesAndMe: 2:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
Deji should feel what it means to be duped. he has duped many people before
Pls prove what you just said if u can.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by saajus: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2020
That's not a huge amount of money. Maybe he has a business. Sell 100 expensive wigs on IG, make 30k profit on each, you already have 3million naira without opening a shop.
Prawatre:
Where did he get 9.5 million from?
What does he do for a living?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by saajus: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2020
They look like a legit business. So, they are scamming people
foxton:
I was currently duped of 8m...my cash hanging in themap.ng I have tot of alot these days. Naija is a no no for investment
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by saajus: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Most Nigerians are greedy. That's the reason why it's easy to scam us. Nigerians want a huge ROI. If any investment program promises 100% or 200% return in 3 months, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you something is not right.
Business is difficult. You can't just double money like that. You are seeing Nigerians blowing money away in Sports betting because of quick returns. Some professionals do make money in it but many Nigerians don't understand it.

Mercykayy:
I was just scammed of 2M. I don’t even know how to go about it but . God Dey. Been drinking...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by dederocs(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Deji getting rich off activism
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Mercykayy(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
saajus:
Most Nigerians are greedy. That's the reason why it's easy to scam us. Nigerians want a huge ROI. If any investment program promises 100% or 200% return in 3 months, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you something is not right.
Business is difficult. You can't just double money like that. You are seeing Nigerians blowing money away in Sports betting because of quick returns. Some professionals do make money in it but many Nigerians don't understand it.

Not an investment program . Can never do such, and it was a friend that scammed I and my elder bro. He was trying to get a new ride and paid half payment upfront
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by dgee1(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Good morning sir, please I am still hoping to hear from you as regards the email I sent you some days ago. Please you'd be helping my career if you respond to it. Thank you.
stagger:
I never knew activism was this lucrative.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
So sorry for him!! The only mouth speaker of Nigeria youths
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by Onlyonebuhari: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Police that you condemned. They never dupe u!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by kolo2019: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
So, it's very hard to invest in Nigeria now a days. People still try their best with situation of things in Nigeria to invest their hard earn money. Then, some companies are just there to scam people.
@Themap should not try this kind thing, because this is not a ponzi scheme investment
Re: Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million by lizko(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Noisemaker
blamingthedevil:
What is Deji Profession?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.