Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife (9170 Views)

Buhari Don’t Hate Ndigbo – Femi Adesina / Ohanaeze To Buhari: Don’t Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge / Ateke Tom Warn Buhari: Don’t Scrap Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by andresia(m): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2011
The Presidency has cautioned the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign organisation against what it described as “groundless attempt to impugn the integrity” of President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience Jonathan over their alleged involvement in a money laundering scandal.

Buhari’s spokesman, Yinka Odumakin, had challenged Jonathan to explain the role of his wife in “the case of N104 million seized from one Nancy Ebere Nwosu who allegedly swore to an affidavit to the EFCC that she was laundering money for Dame Patience Jonathan.”

Yinka gave the challenge while reacting to an earlier statement by the Director, Presidential Campaign of the PDP, Mr Mike Omeri accusing Buhari of exhibiting double standard in public administration while in government.

But in a statement yesterday by the Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity) Ima Niboro, the presidency described the statement by the PDP presidential campaign organisation as unfortunate and one not authorised by the president.

It also accused the Buhari organisation of invoking “falsehood, spurious insinuations and accusations,” in a matter they said that was laid to rest since last year.

Niboro said: “Our attention has been drawn to a statement in the media today in which the spokesman for the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign organization regrettably sought to cast aspersions on President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, over a matter that was laid to rest last year.

“Responding to an unfortunate statement from the PDP presidential campaign office which was certainly not authorized by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who abhors all forms of political mudslinging, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, sadly chose to ignore facts that are of common knowledge and invoke falsehood, spurious insinuations and accusations.

“Mr. Odumakin’s cynical attempt to tar the first lady with the brush of alleged corruption over a matter from which she has been publicly cleared of any involvement by the former chairman of the EFCC, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu ought to be deplored by all. Mr. Odumakin cannot claim to be unaware that speaking with journalists on September 15, last year Mallam Ribadu who is now a presidential candidate himself, said as follows: ‘I never handled a case against Patience Jonathan, never, it’s a lie. You know it is so sad because in our country this is how we go about maligning people. But today, thank God I am not in his government.
http://www.nigeria70.com/nigerian_news_paper/jonathan_to_buhari_don_t_malign_my_wife/323319
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2011
Hmmm, if the statement from the Presidential campaign commitee was not authorised by the President then they should have come out with a statement immediately rebuking Omeri and dissiociating themselve from the statement. In fairness to Mr President Ribadau denied any complicity by Dame and am familiar with the case, a staff of one of the old generation banks was caught with a large amount of money she had stashed in a dummy account when she was caught she swore it was Dames money but dame denied it was her money and there was no evidence linking her excellency to the money so EFCC had no evidence against Dame. However, the Buhari campiagn organisation eraised other issues needing answers. Next time if the are not ready to get dirt on their clothes they should keep their dogs on leach
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Rhino5dm: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2011
So much lies from "CHEMICAL ALI" in frontal effort to do damage control grin grin grin

andresia:

The Presidency has cautioned the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign organisation against what it described as “groundless attempt to impugn the integrity” of President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience Jonathan over their alleged involvement in a money laundering scandal.

Buhari’s spokesman, Yinka Odumakin, had challenged Jonathan to explain the role of his wife in “the case of N104 million seized from one Nancy Ebere Nwosu who allegedly swore to an affidavit to the EFCC that she was laundering money for Dame Patience Jonathan.”

Yinka gave the challenge while reacting to an earlier statement by the Director, Presidential Campaign of the PDP, Mr Mike Omeri accusing Buhari of exhibiting double standard in public administration while in government.

But in a statement yesterday by the Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity) Ima Niboro, the presidency described the statement by the PDP presidential campaign organisation as unfortunate and one not authorised by the president.

It also accused the Buhari organisation of invoking “falsehood, spurious insinuations and accusations,” in a matter they said that was laid to rest since last year.

Niboro said: “Our attention has been drawn to a statement in the media today in which the spokesman for the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign organization regrettably sought to cast aspersions on President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, over a matter that was laid to rest last year.

“Responding to an unfortunate statement from the PDP presidential campaign office which was certainly not authorized by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who abhors all forms of political mudslinging, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, sadly chose to ignore facts that are of common knowledge and invoke falsehood, spurious insinuations and accusations.
“Mr. Odumakin’s cynical attempt to tar the first lady with the brush of alleged corruption over a matter from which she has been publicly cleared of any involvement by the former chairman of the EFCC, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu ought to be deplored by all. Mr. Odumakin cannot claim to be unaware that speaking with journalists on September 15, last year Mallam Ribadu who is now a presidential candidate himself, said as follows: ‘I never handled a case against Patience Jonathan, never, it’s a lie. You know it is so sad because in our country this is how we go about maligning people. But today, thank God I am not in his government.[b][/b]
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2011
andresia:

It also accused the Buhari organisation of invoking “falsehood, spurious insinuations and accusations,” in a matter they said that[b] was laid to rest since last year.
[/b]

“Mr. Odumakin’s cynical attempt to tar the first lady with the brush of alleged corruption over a matter from which she has been publicly cleared of any involvement by the former chairman of the EFCC, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu ought to be deplored by all. Mr. Odumakin cannot claim to be unaware that speaking with journalists on September 15, last year Mallam Ribadu who is now a presidential candidate himself, said as follows: ‘I never handled a case against Patience Jonathan, never, it’s a lie. You know it is so sad because in our country this is how we go about maligning people. But today, thank God I am not in his government.[b][/b]

Laying a case to rest when she's already the first lady and enjoying the immunity of her husband opportunistic office ? I thought this case has been on since sometime around 2006.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by misterh(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2011
Does laying a case to rest absolve the 1st lady? One candidate has promised to erase the immunity clause & that's Buhari
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by zeeleso(f): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2011
So i'm thinking, mayb the jonathan team is deliberately trying to take him down cos I've ran out of explanations for the many blunders and wrongful advises given to him. Every week therez new smear to his image  and a controversy trailing him and his campaign team. #thinkingoutloud
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by damola1: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2011
This man called GEJ shouldn't be elected, there are so many errors one would begin to feel it's a kindergarten kid that's in power. Today you deny this statement, tomorrow, you deny that statement,  so which one should we believe?,   Should we even believe you are running for presidency, cos, we didn't see you at the discussion forum where others came to defend their declaration for presidency.

Why can't we just say, we don't want to do this or that,  even if others are pushing us. Listen not too long ago, Your predecessor couldn't decide, he couldn't say, I am not feeling too fine, I want to rest. He's not really feeling fine, and he couldn't tell them , NO. now you are making the same blunder,  It's well.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2011
i jst hope dis buhari doesnt end up lyk atiku, because hz already head dsame way.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Homonide: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2011
I am surprised that President Jonathan actually expects Nigerians to believe that a such a weighty statement, made by the director of his campaign organization does not have his backing. This means President Jonathan's handlers are not qualified for the job they are paid to do, and as such, they should be relieved of their positions.

But we all know better, Mr Omeri merely echoed the thoughts of President Jonathan, the PDP, and their apologists. This is typical of the smear campaign that characterize political campaigns in Nigeria, @ the expense of salient issues that are important to the people of this Country.

Lastly, President Jonathan's anti-corruption scorecard is ZERO. So why should we believe that the the first lady was properly investigated?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by sleekman(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2011
I knew this will happen because it was done during d PDP primaries & used against Atiku & IBB but I also knew Jonathan will shoot himself on d foot if he ever goes anywhere close to attacking GMBs integrity. So see who's begging now. BB campaign team should step up d attacks and make sure this doesn't go d IBB or Atikus' way. GEJ has just commited political suicide in my opinion.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2011
Goodluck. Goodluck. Goodluck! How many times did I call you?

Your spin doctors are making a terrible mess of your reputation, and you might be undone by these incompetent oafs you entrust your public image to if care is not taken.

It is totally shameful for your spokesman to publicly claim (or in fact, admit) that you did not 'authorize' a statement from your campaign organization. That may be true of course, and normal for that matter, but publicly admitting that very fact - as a way of neutralizing your opponent's retaliation - is absolutely unstrategic and indeed ludicrous. Your campaign organization should be peopled by individuals of exceptional mental acuity. . .master craftsmen of language. . .Leonardo Da Vincis of the written word. Every word they utter on your behalf should emanate from a place of unimpeachable, meticulous refinement. Your spin doctors should tailor their words to mirror every positive nuance of your very being; they should be extractors of your very essence, your every thought - such that your 'authorization' is not required before heading to press. Like chess masters, your spin doctors should ALWAYS plan well ahead of your rivals; they should anticipate the responses of the opposition and pre-determine counter measures to take the wind off their sails.

I am embarrassed by the inefficiency of your lieutenants. Admitting that you did not 'authorize' a public statement released by YOUR VERY OWN campaign organization is the very height of incompetence on the part of your PR team. They lack the skills and capabilities necessary to manage the public image/campaign/damage control of a sitting president and commander-in-chief. Such a delicate task should be bestowed only on the best and brightest who possess requisite skills such as tact, guile, ingenuity, anticipation, subtlety, innuendo, sophistry, literary sorcery, and timing. You need to reorganize the house and effect massive personnel changes in your PR team to preclude further embarrassment. . .and the time is NOW!
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by ebealways: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2011
sleekman:

I knew this will happen because it was done during d PDP primaries & used against Atiku & IBB but I also knew Jonathan will shoot himself on d foot if he ever goes anywhere close to attacking GMBs integrity. So see who's begging now. BB campaign team should step up d attacks and make sure this doesn't go d IBB or Atikus' way. GEJ has just commited political suicide in my opinion.

i quite agree with u, this GEJ self, there is many skeleton in the cupboard waiting to be seen.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by sleekman(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2011
@pro01 If he likes he should go 2 d states to recruit d best PR guys. He has just commited d worst blunder by attacking a man of known integrity. GMB must step up d attacks. Now we will know whether d EFCC does its job or not. How independent are they? We must request for records and d sworn confession of d bank employee must be fetched and investigated.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by sleekman(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2011
Jona Ole! Jona Ole!! Jona Ole!!!

It is piling up now

1. Personally rigged by voting 4 times
2. $50000 fuel money given 2 Bakare but was rejected (bribe). Crime: money stolen from our treasury and spent recklessly
3. Embezzlement of Bayelsa state treasury. (Poor people of Bayelsa)
4. Has a a thiefing & ole wife dat went to school of thiefery. English wasn't taught in dat school.
5. $15k & $7k bribe for delegates votes according to d american intelligence.
6. Associate of thieves IBB, Aneni, Atiku, OBJ, B Georgee, (Damn dis guy's learning fast)
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by proudly9ja(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

Hmmm, if the statement from the Presidential campaign commitee was not authorised by the President then they should have come out with a statement immediately rebuking Omeri and dissiociating themselve from the statement. In fairness to Mr President Ribadau denied any complicity by Dame and am familiar with the case, a staff of one of the old generation banks was caught with a large amount of money she had stashed in a dummy account when she was caught she swore it was Dames money but dame denied it was her money and there was no evidence linking her excellency to the money so EFCC had no evidence against Dame. However, the Buhari campiagn organisation eraised other issues needing answers. Next time if the are not ready to get dirt on their clothes they should keep their dogs on leach

While I don't doubt your familiarity with this case, I have somehow lost my former trust in Ribadu since he denied on national TV of ever linking Tinubu with fraud. I was one of his loyal 'fans' but since that episode, my belief in his ability to stand his ground has faded.
But if you say madam Goodluck was exonerated in that case, Il accept.

Secondly, GEJ's team should stop lying. The first time it was the 50,000dollars issue that they lied about. Secondly his campaign coordinator in one of the states almost incited people to lynch Tunde Bakare because he is a converted muslim, again they denied it. Now they are denying such weighty statements from another PDP member as regards Buhari's integrity, a statement that made front page on some dailies.
Is this the strategy they want to rig elections? Have people do it on their behalf and end up saying 'it wasn't me'?

Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2011
This johnathan is just a clueless man. how can u publicly declare u didnt authorise a statement made by the director of ur own campaign organisation. whether u authorised it or not, it doesnt matter once d statement has been publicly made. what you should do is defend it or ignore any other comment so u dont have to speak from both sides of your mouth.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by kart042000(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2011
I'm really wondering why he his backing his wife, he didn't respond τ̲̅ȍ other allegation leveled against him, does that mean others are true?BB all the way.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Beaf: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2011
Buhari people tend to be the most primitive, lying lowlifes one can scrape of the bottom of the gutter. Yesterday, they were spreading lies about Wole Soyinka's comments on NN24, to the extent that the man reported the matter to the police as forgery; in the day's before that, it was the usual pack of dishonest fools making up their beer palour tales about his wife.

Why tell lies, is it something normal people do? Or is it something for thieves, kidnappers, stone throwers and despicable bottom feeders?

Shame on you.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2011
pure comedy  cheesy cheesy cheesy

team gej, biatches all of them - running their mouths then whining when they get biatch slapped
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Beaf: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by sleekman(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2011
Ah Beaf u no dey read paper. Dis one dat ure supporting dis ole so vehemently abi u sef dey partake in d dinner of oles?
Beaf! Beaf!! Beaf!!!
How many times I call U? Be very careful O dis country is heating up and I hope u won't be part of d shaft burnt in days 2 come.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by victorazy(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ should cook his own story naa, whats is he waiting for?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Pataki: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

Buhari people tend to be the most primitive, lying lowlifes one can scrape of the bottom of the gutter. Yesterday, they were spreading lies about Wole Soyinka's comments on NN24, to the extent that the man reported the matter to the police as forgery; in the day's before that, it was the usual pack of dishonest fools making up their beer palour tales about his wife.

Why tell lies, is it something normal people do? Or is it something for thieves, kidnappers, stone throwers and despicable bottom feeders?

Shame on you.
Look at this shameless spineless glorified dolt. You have returned to spin out your usual rhetoric right? Please kindly provide the link to Wole Soyinka reporting the matter to the police.

Otherwise, you are just another senseless foolish liar amidst the various other nefarious vices you have in your resume on this forum.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Beaf: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2011
sleekman:

Ah Beaf u no dey read paper. Dis one dat ure supporting dis ole so vehemently abi u sef dey partake in d dinner of oles?
Beaf! Beaf!! Beaf!!!
How many times I call U? Be very careful O dis country is heating up and I hope u won't be part of d shaft burnt in days 2 come.

What has reading papers got to do with telling horrible lies? Politicing should be clean, especially by the likes of Buhari who wish to parade an aura of uprightness (even though hollow).

Yesterday, Wole Soyinka reported the messages about NN24 being spread by Buhari's followers to the police as forgeries. That is a disgrace of the highest order! How low can people stoop?
What sort of name is Buhari building for himself?

The flames you talk about are already consuming the liars and Buhari's of Nigeria and there's Fresh Air blowing through. cool
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by kart042000(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2011
@beaf; jonathan might seem τ̲̅ȍ be a good man, and as i know you are die hard fan of his, when yar-adua died,i personally supported his cause for him τ̲̅ȍ be promoted as president, when he fought atiku at the primaries, i supported his cause, but now that we the masses have the opportunity τ̲̅ȍ choose who can handle the present situation in this country, I'm no longer down for GEJ because he cannot handle the beasts under the umbrella let alone corruption and crisis, even his state bayelsa, i can assure you if he rigs his way in, by the next four years, bayelsa would remain the way it is, but the gov of bayelsa and his entourage must have gone fat and thick on the neck because he would keep pumping money to the region with little or no result. Buhari is the change we need now. Deep inside of you, I'm almost certain you know you've got so much τ̲̅ȍ benefit from buhari's leadership because you have friends, families that don't benefit directly from GEJ the way you do, so do they have τ̲̅ȍ continue the struggle in darkness, travel on death traps all because they want τ̲̅ȍ please you and your Godfathers. The change is now, not tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Beaf: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2011
Pataki:

Look at this shameless spineless glorified dolt. You have returned to spin out your usual rhetoric right? Please kindly provide the link to Wole Soyinka reporting the matter to the police.

Otherwise, you are just another senseless foolish liar amidst the various other nefarious vices you have in your resume on this forum.

You sound so stvpid that I can imagine grass growing in your brain. People like you spend their years telling foolish lies that are needless. Your time is up in Nigeria, because the people are wiser and the dishonest are on the run.

[size=14pt]Stop Using My Name For  Campaign - Soyinka[/size]

Posted By On March 21, 2011 @ 2:35 pm In National,News | 1 Comment

In a terse e-mail to all the media houses this morning, Prof. Wole Soyinka called the attention of the public and the police to some fake text messages purportedly written by him endorsing some politicians.

His e-mail: It has been brought to my notice that certain text messages of a political nature are being sent out over my name. I have actually seen one of them. I wish to alert the public that these messages are fraudulent and did not emanate from me. I have sent no text or email messages whatsoever to any individual or circulation list, and have no plans to do so. To the best of my knowledge, forgery in any circumstances remains a criminal act even in Nigeria. I therefore draw the attention of the police to this unsavoury development on the rapidly degenerating political scene and call for prompt action before it becomes rampant.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/03/21/stop-using-my-name-for-campaign-%e2%80%94soyinka/

I pity you lying lowlife scum. You guy's lie with our Nobel Laureates name, you throw stones and kill. Your time is up, Nigeria is getting civilised.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by mcbaron: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2011
I feel Goodluck must have a the best of lucks and whatever that might taken him to this height is just enough to let him know that he is not fit to rule this country and allow a free and fair election, Nigerians are beginning to wonder "HOW THE F--K DID HE EVER GET THERE" Strong feelings are pointing towards BUHARI to reform this great country. What do you think??
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Guyman02: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2011
The fact remains that Dame Patience has soiled her hands with public funds belonging to the people of Bayelsa as wife of Governor. Go to Yenagoa and ask the average person on the street what they think about her and they will tell you she is nothing but a very corrupt woman.
People who like GEJ will vote for him as a person without considering the integrity of his wife who is no different from Turai. Go to Abuja and see the massive estate at the heart of Abuja, beside Ansarudeen Mosque in Wuse II, that Turai is building and you wonder where she got such money.

Last week, there was a report that she has acquired another set of oil vessels worth $64m.
Put the fact straight, Dame Patience was accused of money laundering wayback 2006 including Nkoyo Ibori who is in prison in the UK for the same charges.

The worst error GEJ and his PDP campaign team will make is to attempt to malign GMB in any form; they are definitely not on the same pedestal on that area and thats why GEJ is publicly denying them.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2011
“Abia is number one (of corrupt state) not because it is number one alphabetically, but because we have one of the biggest established cases of stealing, money laundering, diversion of fund against Governor Kalu. The governor used his mother, daughter, wife and brother to divert N35billion to build his business empire including Slok Airlines, Slok Pharmaceuticals and newspaper house…Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu corruption is of international dimension.There is s also a petition against the Governor of Bayelsa’s wife. She was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into foreign account. She is also being investigated.”
~ Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, during the plenary section of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which held on September 27, 2006.

The case is suit number FHC/ABJ/M/340/06 filed on August 21, 2007 at the Federal High Court, Abuja.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Pataki: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

You sound so stvpid that I can imagine grass growing in your brain. People like you spend their years telling foolish lies that are needless. Your time is up in Nigeria, because the people are wiser and the dishonest are on the run.

I pity you lying lowlife scum. You guy's lie with our Nobel Laureates name, you throw stones and kill. Your time is up, Nigeria is getting civilised.
Either you are comprehensively daft or you know how to play the daft game, whichever it is, you excel with astonishing foolishness. Nowhere in the quote was it specifically ascribed to the NN24 rumor. Should we also claim that Wole Soyinka ascribing the PDP has a beehive of criminals is wrong? Doofus.

I pity those who spent time on your education. Furthermore, I pity those who look up to you that you will become productive with your education one day. With Neanderthals like you around, one wonders if there is hope for Nigeria. Your time is getting up soonest.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by Beaf: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Pataki:

Either you are comprehensively daft or you know how to play the daft game, whichever it is, you excel with astonishing foolishness. Nowhere in the quote was it specifically ascribed to the NN24 rumor. Should we also claim that Wole Soyinka ascribing the PDP has a beehive of criminals is wrong? Doofus.

I pity those who spent time on your education. Furthermore, I pity those who look up to you that you will become productive with your education one day. With Neanderthals like you around, one wonders if there is hope for Nigeria. Your time is getting up soonest.

You dropped your aura of dimmness to agree that the NN24 thing is a indeed rumour. Unfortunately, your brain is so overgrown with weeds that you cannot do a straightforward deduction. The NN24 rumour came out yesterday, Wole Soyinka also went to the police yesterday; it takes a fool not to be able to connect the dots (but no surprises there sha).

People like you will continue foraging the depts of the gutter for dregs of immorality to throw at your intelligent opponents; but your time is past and Fresh Air is blowing across the country.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife by hbrednic: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
Binladen Buhari aka BB is an expired candidate.

GEJ is the answer,use your vote wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Absence Of Kalu From Court Stalls Hearing In Alleged N7.65bn Fraud / Police Outlaws Volunteer Security Outfit In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.