Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

FX And General Rants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FX And General Rants (354 Views)

2023 Scraps, Commodity Sourcing, Auction Sales And General Business Deals / Get This Small But Mighty Asian Oil For Arthritis And General Body Pains / Naira Gains As CBN Injects $210m Into FX Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
FX and General Rants to serve as place to post FX pic or rant about anything.
Not selling anything.
Nothing to prove.

More like diary.

No posting of ad here grin

Ps: I'll be here ;

Mostly when I'm bored,
Mostly when I'm feeling generous to share.
Most about FX.

1 Like

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is one of 3 trading Acc, newly funded about 500 euro-ish.

No specific method ( a lot of scalping and attention mostly on entries ), but ways to look into enhancing my entries and better pattern recognition. So expect chaos, while trading with what I can afford to burn, I don't plan to burn it grin

This is no accountability thread, I post what i like when i like, I'm not to be followed, pick what you can and run with it, not going to teach anything here but if you learn something , good for ya grin
Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Averaging-in but nothing fancy here

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
This was perfect scalp entry, that solid news came to back it up.
Breakeven was hit before the flight and wasn't even going to profit from those move because I have tp set.

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
BE = Breakeven
SL = Stop loss
TP = Take Profit

Buy = I anticipate price/market to go up
Sell = I anticipate price/market to go down

Yes, there's a lot of woulda shoulda coulda . Hindsight is 20/20.
Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Failed scalp, I had doubt before entering as I thought it wasn't solid enough.
Used power meter for entry, as I didn't get the push up, I cut it short.

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Posted this on forex alert thread on nairaland . Spike took me out, even gave me -ve.
No motivation to contact the broker, once did on similar issue and got rebate to cover the loss from the broker

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
You know in my head, there's method to this madness and chaos but you never know. che mad man dey know say hin dey mad ?

fool's paradise maybe.
Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Now this was a good entry, but I'm not willing to divulge this particular entry method as I think it's one of the sweet ones I enjoy.
I'm not about to make your life easier, you might want to dig little deeper to see it yourself, so that you could appreciate it even more.

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheYoda:
Now this was a good entry, but I'm not willing to divulge this particular entry method as I think it's one of the sweet ones I enjoy.
I'm not about to make your life easier, you might want to dig little deeper to see it yourself, so that you could appreciate it even more.
Same entry on Friday, missed it.

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Set and forget with sl and tp . I've seen it before.

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheYoda:
Set and forget with sl and tp . I've seen it before.
Seen it before, plays out more than fails.

Pattern came on the 26th, previous day, same pattern on the 27th, so I hit it.

Look at it, can you see the pattern repeating? 26th predicting 27th cool
That's all the clue you need.

Re: FX And General Rants by jydo34547: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2020
You know in my head, there's method to this madness and chaos but you never know. che mad man dey know say hin dey mad ?fool's paradise maybe.

1 Like

Re: FX And General Rants by highcurrent: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2020
PRICE IS KING

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE IN FOREX.

1 Like

Re: FX And General Rants by TheYoda: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
TheYoda:
Gaud and ChfJpy brewing, you can let the market show its hands first.
ChfJpy does not interest me no more but waiting for possible retrace entry on GbpAud cool and few other pairs. Long term and short term/scalp/intra-day.

(1) (Reply)

Production Of Powdered Detergent At Commercial Scale / Access Bank Please Send The IKEDC Token Or Refund / Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.